Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians (31278 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons / Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by otipoju(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Muslims will arise and defend their faith grin, this is a golden opportunity to fulfill the Koran, and uplift Islam in Nigeria grin cheesy.

I don't see Tinubu loosing if they milk this Islam thing well

The challenge is that the oil that the country runs on is found in the 99% Christian South South.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Golan007: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
paramakina202:

And therefore Northern Christians will forever be relegated and denied the opportunity to serve as VP or president of this country for the sake of Yoruba moslim.

The Yoruba muslim can pick anyone he desires.

Why didn't Obi pick a Northern Christian if thats who you want to promote?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Akjabj: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Well to me tinubu have choice of running mate wisely and the best for him so anybody that is not OK with him should go chose is own period
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Theoarhics: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:
grin Christians learn from the South East.

Please Christians support Tinubu, if Tinubu wins without Christians vote, that'll be the worst thing to happen to Christians in Nigeria.

One year into his administration Christians will be called wailers, Miscreants etc.
Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef.

Sorry bro. Nothing to learn threaten, I'm neither a Muslim or a Christian. [/b]

Sorry bro. He can't win and nothing to learn.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by IgOga(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you can no longer eat with your friend because of his religion....you are a worse sinner than him/her.....

1 Like

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by IgOga(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Theoarhics:

Sorry bro. He can't win and nothing to learn.

We shall see
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
By the time he starts dishing out those Lexus 470 jeeps parked in that huge compound and warehouse, you will all repent from not voting him to voting him. Zoo is falling apart!
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Lukuluku69(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
AntonVince:

Yes, we will...including in Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti and Ogun States.

Good luck with that.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by McBishop2020: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Why all these complaint and advice?
Just do the needful.
Excess complain and advice might make Tinubu change his mind, which spells doom for all.
Muslim Muslim ticket stands and so is PETER OBI's Presidency come 2023.

Vote Labour Party if you are averse to Muslim Muslim ticket.

Atiku is not an option.

Option 1 = PETER OBI
Option 2 = PETER OBI
Option 3 = PETER OBI

I rise!!!!!!
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by sirf432: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Muslims will arise and defend their faith grin, this is a golden opportunity to fulfill the Koran, and uplift Islam in Nigeria grin cheesy.

I don't see Tinubu loosing if they milk this Islam thing well
Don't forget that you are not God
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by paramakina202: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Golan007:

The Yoruba muslim can pick anyone he desires.

Why didn't Obi pick a Northern Christian if thats who you want to promote?

Peter Obi can't run christian christian ticket that is not acceptable.Equity and fairness demand Tinubu to run with a northern christian for balance of power.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by EmmyDJourno: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ugly looking man angry
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Yoighaman(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
gentlegenius:

What makes Tinubu a very dangerous option for Nigeria is not even his choice of running mate, not his age or health, not his controversial source of wealth or missing certificates. It is his desperation and his controlling tendencies... A man who became governor of Lagos in 1999 and has been controlling that state for 23 years and still counting, I think it is too dangerous to allow him near the office of the president.
For a man who bought his way to the party ticket, even when he wasn't the choice of the party leaders, and believe he will buy his way to the presidency - the position he openly described as his lifelong ambition, it is clear that Tinubu won't be a leader, but an office holder/title holder. He just want a chance to control the country just like he controlled Lagos. Leadership is far from Tinubu. He is just pursuing the office.
"Leadership is not something you purse. It is something you discover.
Leaders are born when a human discover something more important than their personal ambition". - Dr. Myles Munroe.

Well said.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by sabreal: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Please Christians support Tinubu, if Tinubu wins without Christians vote, that'll be the worst thing to happen to Christians in Nigeria.

One year into his administration Christians will be called wailers, Miscreants etc.
Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef.

Don't say you weren't advised..

The point of my comment is not to threaten, I'm neither a Muslim or a Christian.

God works in mysterious wonders

Example are pharaoh, Nubu, etc

What will destroy the wicked is inside the wicked
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by ebbo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
E pain me Northerners no Dey Nairaland.. just like very few and they’re not active

Serious Apc urchins need update on what’s happening politcally in the North

The pure reality on ground remains .. northern Muslims ain’t even freaking about the Muslim Muslim thing .. they’re not interested .. even the core Islam fanatics

The North need security .. Apc disappointed all..and make ethnic and tribal sentiment more pronounced in the North

Apc will lose North west

Kastina and jigawa Zamfara..

Believing Apc will win any state in Northeast is hallucinations

Muslim Muslim won’t even sell in the North.. maybe 2015 .. it would have been possible due to desperation on the North yo get power

Now is not about religion... is all about unity peace and way forward

After 2023 e go clear well

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa to restore security and return farmers to farm.

Stop deceiving urself my brother, we are watching and listening to everything and at the appropriate time we shall make our stance clear and loud InShaAllah. We don't need to be online 24/7 because we have plenty children to feed.

2 Likes

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by ejimatic: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef. I

The point of my comment is not to threaten, I'm neither a Muslim or a Christian.
I am a Christian and I see nothing bad in the BAT choice of Shetima. Many people dont understand Nigerian politics. PMB is from the NW and the region is in the hand of APC. BAT is assured of victory there. The focus now is NE to divide Atikus votes. If Tinubu chooses a Christian there he will never win the 2023 election.Who is the christian that the Nothern Muslims will follow with their massive votes? They even call South Muslims Kafil moslems! How will somebody from a minority Muslim community in the South as President pick another person from the minority christians in the North as his VP? Why did Atiku go to the SS for his VP? He knows SW is for BAT and he wants to look for block votes there.The beat thing fir theAPC is to go to the NE and divide thier votes there.NW is in the hand of BAT already. South West must put sentiments aside and continue to support BAT or else we will be slaves of the north for another 8 years. With our experiences in the SW we cannot afford to waste our chance to rule again in 2023!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by southpole: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one from these groups.

It is your right to come out to vent your anger on the ticket. This is democracy and you have every right to be angry.

However, in the game of numbers and decision analysis, most Northern Christians usually give their votes to the PDP and historical data also shows this. Which means that Tinubu already foresaw that there will be withdrawal and realignment, it is already factored in the numbers.

With North being Muslim majority, it will be sure defeat for Tinubu if he had chose a minority Christian as VP. These outburst by CAN/Northern Christians could even have a resultant effect where the average Muslim in the North that won’t vote Tinubu before might be swayed by religious sentiment to make a statement about their numbers in the North.

We welcome more of this outburst, and I hope you can keep the momentum till next year because sentiment analysis shows that Nigerians generally can’t keep up the pace for long.

is not only about the Northern Christians is about the Nigerian Christians. I hope your candidate will get the 25% in 25 States of the Country while he wins all the States in the North including Adamawa where Atiku hails from. We have seen how the muslim- Muslim ticket in Kaduna has transformed the State into the most peaceful State in the Country, we have also seen how introduction of Sharia law has transformed Zamfara to being the most developed State in the Country. You said christians should learn from the Igbos, a Tually you are right for the Igbos are the most hard working tribe in the whole of Africa, the control the economies of many countries in Africa including your State.Finally let me see how wise the North is, whether it will vote for Tinubu instead of Atiku who is from the North. will you rather go for vice President or President my Northern man?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

You are not a Christian ....then shut up...and keep your dumb advice to yourself.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Golan007: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
paramakina202:

Peter Obi can't run christian christian ticket that is not acceptable.Equity and fairness demand Tinubu to run with a northern christian for balance of power.

We are saying the same thing.

A southern muslim should not run or he MUST pick someone so he can lose the election.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by basseeafricana: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/why-we-can-no-longer-campaign-for-tinubus-presidential-bid-northern-apc-christians/
Few Akara(Beans cave) is making noise. After all, they are not up to 1% of the north. Useless group.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Advocate500: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

you have a point, no matter what, Christians can't be cajoled into supporting a religious extremist candidate.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by JAMO84: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
AntonVince:

I see!
So, Benue State where Buhari won in 2015 now a Muslim State, right?
...and Simon Lalong, the incumbent APC governor of Plateau State is no longer a northerner.
Am talking about presidential election
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by totosucker(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Stop thinking From your anus and start thinking straight.

1 Like

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Skyehigher1: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Racoon:
These terrorists seems to under estimate the full implications of this decision. The grand plans for islamization are no more being covertly unfolded but now overt. This should educate those who have been naive. Nigeria have never been this polarized. All because of these terrorists in govt.

Christians wake up. These people who feel we deserve nothing are just systematically trying to enslave and dominate. This whole thing is going to define how this contraption will go down some more.It is a clear warning signs.

They seems delusional that they have willfully created a Muslim Brotherhood Party in a religiously charged nation like Nigeria. Of course even the Egyptians rose up to disposed the terrorists laden govt they unfortunately brought upon themselves less than a year after.

The government of APC have proven to Nigerians overtime that they don't even care what people think of their satanic policies or ill governance that they have inflicted upon the land in the past 7 years.Be warned! Nigeria should never repeat the errors of the past
but in the whole southern Nigeria only one Muslim governor in the whole southern region there is no christianization abi
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by YESSConsulting(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
madridguy:
I hope when he eventually win without Christian vote no one will be crying of Islamization of Nigeria.

How exactly will Tinubu win without christian votes?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by BePrepared: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

U never made sense
How can he win without Christian votes?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by ATLIEN2027: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Rubbish trash.
Tinubu will win and win big.

Your wailing and crying will increase next year after Tinubu is sworn in.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by specialbabe: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
So everyone saying Muslim -Muslim ticket is good..Can they take Christian -Christain ticket..
Let our conscience judge us!
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by obyrich(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
madridguy:
I hope when he eventually win without Christian vote no one will be crying of Islamization of Nigeria.
How will he win without Northern Christians vote? Already SE/SS are not supporting him. Then majority of SW Christians will not support him. Many pastors of SW extraction have openly condemned his inordinate and insensitive decision. Is AtIku playing in the North? How will he win? Can't you see people decamping from APC to PDP in the North?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Carlosdd: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Politics is a game only those who knows how to play it win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu / Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV / Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.