Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. (46080 Views)

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by PumpumPrince: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2022
KarmaXNow:

Just Quit Azzhole...You are a Fakerrrr, Lowlife COPYCAT...

Read that again, not slowly...

Son ok. U win undecided
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Machinegun91(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2022
All Nigerian girls have evil spirit, that's why pray fire and blood before knacking any of them.

Prayer is the key for everything my brothers

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
He is not the type that bleeps prostitute, he like relationships more than hookup stuff. He is not sex freeck so am the only one in his life.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by fluffybaby(f): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2022
franchasofficia:
So you believe whitemen don't explore ? That means u haven't worked or been close to white expatriates in Africa before lol

Whitemen are more promiscuous than black men, it is only their divorce laws that favor women during divorce that make whitemen to be more discrete about their sexual rendezvous grin

Lol. You may he right on that one but they also experience bad luck when they jam strong ashawo. Same way black men philander about but not all of them jam karashikas same as babes. Not all ashawo enters ritualist hands.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2022
See this teenage mediocre calling his Dad's mate Son..?
Your brain is leaking ...

PumpumPrince:

Son ok. U win undecided
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Akerele44:

Did u mean prostitute like PETER OBI

From APGA-PDP-LABOUR PARTY grin

His dog in GRA onitsha is more valuable than all family lined up
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Svoboda:

If you were told the sacrifices they make to remain at the top while swimming against the tides, you might have to change your perception. If only you knew. Some of them import marabouts every now and then, and rely solely on their counsel. Some of them go into spiritism to remain at the top, and mind you, they dont just sleep around randomly. They also make sure they have higher spiritism levels, and rather than the harlot infect them, they're the ones that infect the girls most times.

This is what religion have configured your mind to believe.

Travel and see.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2022
kcplay:
The fool says there is no God. The ignorant one is placed in perpetual darkness, so he does not understand the things of the spirit.

Some of you said, how come some CEOs, Rich men, Politicians, Artists etc are still successful even though they have a very promiscous lifestyle. This is why? Where is the source of the wealth, power and fame coming from? It is either from God or Devil. If you want to be successful in your endeavor or destiny through God. You will flee all forms of sexual temptation and immorality. Because God's blessing comes without sorrow(sickness, wickedness, untimely death, addiction to sex, drugs and alcohol etc). If your source is from the Devil, you are encouraged, lured and also forced to engage in sexual immorality and pervasion.

In the spirit realm, sex is a spiritual transaction. Some occultic initiation requires the person to either sleep with prostitutes, mad woman etc. This is to transfer Demons into the person's soul. Once the transfer is done, they can then release what you requested for(Money, Power or Fame).

The ignorant ones commenting here that how come some CEOs, Rich men, Politicians and Artists are still successful even though they live a promiscous lifestyle. The reason is the blessings of you ignorant ones that sleep with prostitues has been transfered into the prostitute, and the occultic rich man or politician is the beneficiary of your blessings. They sleep with prostitutes with full understanding of what they are doing while you sleep with them ignorantly thinking you are enjoying. They would continue to get richer while you continue to struggle.

Does who have understanding let them hear what the spirit of the lord is saying. If you want blessings from God, you must flee from all sexual immorality.

Religion is wicked.
African man sense is dead

3 Likes

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by PumpumPrince: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Victor2707:
Avoid this behaviour.

Sex is not just physical, it goes deeper into your spiritual domain.

Prostitutes are dirty mortals.

They will infect you with filthy spirits which will destroy your life.

QUESTION SIR!!!
bro to be honest it is wrong for men pay women for sexxxx...really wrong.... we all agreee..however question is if i have 3some with Jolene201.. mizzhathaway & Prettygirl200 from nairaland coz they love me & i love them.. & i dont pay....does this make me a gentleman for not payin & i get a pass...correct? is this ok sir? are u sayin we are ok if we dont pay for sexx sir? smiley
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by BeanmanX(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2022
H0didon:
It is pussy as Niggas that sleeps with hoes...

Guys that have no boldness to approach normal babe... But these days almost every 9ja babe na olosho....Hookup levels grin.

As our Ancestors would say " Sex is good but where and who it comes from matters alot".
Majority of Naija girls are oloshos...may God help us
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by RaptorX: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2022
If you think only the girls in a brothel are prostitutes you are obviously a novice, just tell men not to have sex again with this your silly bad luck and sex nonsense. And why is this crap always on frontpage every other week, with the mass unemployment and poverty in Nigeria most Nigerian men must be fvcking prostitutes going by your childish logic.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Broveens42(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2022
PumpumPrince:

QUESTION SIR!!!
bro to be honest it is wrong for men pay women for sexxxx...really wrong.... we all agreee..however question is if i have 3some with Jolene201.. mizzhathaway & Prettygirl200 from nairaland coz they love me & i love them.. & i dont pay....does this make me a gentleman for not payin & i get a pass...correct? is this ok sir? are u sayin we are ok if we dont pay for sexx sir? smiley

grin
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by PumpumPrince: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2022
KarmaXNow:
See this teenage mediocre calling his Dad's mate Son..?
Your brain is leaking ...

son i cannot fight u. yor wish is my hapiness. calm down embarassed
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Midas01: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2022
You have said it all.
Mercury12:

You should fear those spirit demons more than any STD.
They are very wicked, brutal, vicious and mercy isn't in their dictionary. Humans are demons number 1 enemy

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by PumpumPrince: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2022
BeanmanX:
Majority of Naija girls are oloshos...may God help us

bro i pay 50 to 150 k on ladies & between 150k and 180k on lightskin of halfcast women...so please please please .... if u dont have moiney, quit callin them Olosho...
DAVIDO SAID IT BEST SIR..... "if u no get moiney...HIDE YOR FACE!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Now start writing like a normal person and create an identity for yourself okay.

Stop being a Copycat. They never go far in life.

PumpumPrince:

son i cannot fight u. yor wish is my hapiness. calm down embarassed
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Midas01: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Including all the women in your family right?
Curious346:
8 of 10 ladies out there are OloshO

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2022
YOU ARE NOT MR. CORK. FUCKkkk OFF MEDIOCRE

PumpumPrince:

bro i pay 50 to 150 k on ladies & between 150k and 180k on lightskin of halfcast women...so please please please .... if u dont have moiney, quit callin them Olosho...
DAVIDO SAID IT BEST SIR..... "if u no get moiney...HIDE YOR FACE!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by RaptorX: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Svoboda:

If you were told the sacrifices they make to remain at the top while swimming against the tides, you might have to change your perception. If only you knew. Some of them import marabouts every now and then, and rely solely on their counsel. Some of them go into spiritism to remain at the top, and mind you, they dont just sleep around randomly. They also make sure they have higher spiritism levels, and rather than the harlot infect them, they're the ones that infect the girls most times.
You be real Mumu with your silly logic, so sex with prostitutes is the cause of the mass unemployment and poverty afflicting 90% of Nigerians and if they stop everyone will become wealthy and successful, I repeat you are a dunce and a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2022
Azzhole, Stop copying Mr. Cork you can never be him...

PumpumPrince:

QUESTION SIR!!!

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by PumpumPrince: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
He is not the type that bleeps prostitute, he like relationships more than hookup stuff. He is not sex freeck so am the only one in his life.

sweety i love relation ship too. can i love u twice a week? smiley
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by jehoha696(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2022
BBBricks:
I was to resume a new job in 2020, a week to resumption I went to a bro.thel to knac.k

When I got to the job, they said they have given it to another person
Prosti.tutes and some ladies carry alot of badluck, especially if your chi is not compatible with their own
Some ladies if you fxck them, you will be getting favours and gifts from people, while some ladies if you start relationship with them, shingbain you no go get.

Any lady you see that like to be hugging you or kissing you unnecessarily without you asking her for it. Beware of them

So you blieve say naw d ashi give u badluck,some1 fornicatin is still expecting,i just wan ask shey gud things no dey transfer thru sex,...Lyk some1 will say 96-98% of present day ladies are all ashew.o's dont think u re d oly one screwing her puzi
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by PumpumPrince: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2022
KarmaXNow:
Azzhole, Stop copying Mr. Cork you can never be him...

u want my atension so bad?..dont wooory, I will set Siofra on u smiley
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2022
PumpumPrince:

i hav moiney, am a londoner from london, i drive range rover, i beento germany italy france africa nigeria south africa to gana spain england london manchesrtar europe like 10 times juss in case u ask...u donr want moiney? so how do i talk anyhow? undecided
imagine u want to buy me with money. Oga shift Como from my mention.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2022
LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PumpumPrince:

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2022
ONIKUURE..... tongue

PumpumPrince:

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by PumpumPrince: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:

angry
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2022
He is an impostor , Mr. Cork Wannabe...

Prettygirl200:
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by PumpumPrince: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:

^^^^see them...gold digggger....she already askin me to buy her moiney!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by lolu2019: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2022
SweetVibe:

Please,is her name Kate?
yes.do u know her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

31 Problems Of Good Looking People / 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.