Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. (46176 Views)

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by SweetVibe: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
lolu2019:
just joking o.her name is not Kate.
But tell me na,which town does she stays
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Slmgirldippussy: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Prostitutes have higher chances of carrying bad luck because they sleep around. Naturally there are women who posses such spirit. Some may be virgins. Beware of girls with flat feet.
Two left feet ( ese osi meji)
And so on. As a guy man I look out for this signs before I knack them. Also knack from the back....this reduces the degree of bad luck transfer ...after sex use awenu soap . Yes this will take away the evil spirit that you may have contracted thru sex.

There are guys that if you become there friend things will dull for you. It's not all about women okay.

Also there is a special juju that women do ...I won't go into details but any man that sleep with them don carry yawa.

There is also Adotoshi
There is adodila

Adodila is what most decent looking men .........

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by lolu2019: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
SweetVibe:

But tell me na,which town does she stays
oga,get something doing.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by SweetVibe: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
lolu2019:
oga,get something doing.
You don't even know if I had something important to tell you
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Joeboy88: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
When I read topics like these I laugh cos we keep saying "Prostitutes" when some guys that are less than 35 yrs old have lost count of the number of ladies they've laid. Some will start counting and end it with,"Guy, I don forget o..." So those ones now have uncountable demons....Abi ? They still make it real large in life getting everything they ever wanted. Sex has become a normal thing in these generation like going to buy a bottle of beer. Even when you said you want to abstain from it, that same day will be when one of your crush you have been eyeing will start giving you green light. Men these days are endangered species in the hands of these slay queens.......KONJI is a bastard.
Back in the days, we use to understand what prostitution is but now we don't understand it the way it was. These day definition of prostitution is of two types Viz:,
The Public prostitution which involves ladies you pick along the road and brothels which you bargain and pay sharply after sex.
The Private prostitution which are ladies in their father's house or boyfriend or religious houses but do hook up's like there is no tomorrow. Just a call, U don collect free of charge...Cheerful givers. They can sleep with more than 5 different guys in different flats of a building and they won't get caught. They are very smart with it and don't feel remorse when they are caught. You take them for an outing, they'll write their number on a piece of paper and give to any guy they admire to call them. They have dirty smelling pussies cos they don't know how to take care of themselves...They are worst than the Public prostitutes... 80% of Naija ladies are classified into these two categories all in the name of slaying queens....Guy, if you get ur babe, no swear for her o. FEAR THEM cos you never can tell what she does behind your back. Just give her ur trust for your own well being & peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by lolu2019: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
SweetVibe:

You don't even know if I had something important to tell you
oga,I don't want to hear it. Keep it to urself.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by RPG2020(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
SAMBARRY:
grin where them see una pack sef grin

Una never see anything yet

Barry tomatoes

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Preach to your church sisters who sleep around, they re prostituttes too.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by poweredcom(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Who is a prostitute? You think it's defining them as standing in red light district at night a d looking for a quickie form konji staved Niccas or the ones stationed in hotels around

Na lie o , these days it's worst and Almost all naija girls are one , see them on social apps michat , inmessanger, tinder ,coded runs site , Badoo app

So even some niggas are carrying prostitute who disguises as GF material

Almost 80 percent of naija gals na Ashewo if you know know better open ur brain

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Dirtydog: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cutehector:
And the men who sleeps with different women is what please?

John player... gold leaf angry
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
continue forming WOKE

Dont mention me again
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by SPAMBOX7: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
H0didon:
It is pussy as Niggas that sleeps with hoes...

Guys that have no boldness to approach normal babe... But these days almost every 9ja babe na olosho....Hookup levels grin.

As our Ancestors would say " Sex is good but where and who it comes from matters alot".
Omo he get one place I go for nasarawa last week around abacha road for mararaba. The name of the place is Monaco. Omo Come see under 20 girls dey line up for gate dey wait man wey go carry dem go house. Fine fine girls with firm titties. If not that I no be olosho fan I for carry like two go back house that day.
Funny enough one of those girls fit dey do hard girl for one mumu man wey no know as he dey sup. She fit dey busy their call put them on ghost mode and them go dey simp on top.
Things dey sup for this naija steady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by SweetVibe: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
lolu2019:
oga,I don't want to hear it. Keep it to urself.
You must be an id**t, see this bastard feeling high.
Abeg get out
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by merits(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Victor2707:
Avoid this behaviour.

Sex is not just physical, it goes deeper into your spiritual domain.

Prostitutes are dirty mortals.

They will infect you with filthy spirits which will destroy your life.
Big lie I dey 4uk olosho 24/7 am right now in brothel to go down with olosho twosome.something must kill a dude.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by ELEYIofNigeria: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Victor2707:
Avoid this behaviour.

This is a lie. Prostitution is an age long trade
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by lolu2019: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
SweetVibe:

You must be an id**t, see this bastard feeling high.
Abeg get out
ode.I know that u probably think that it is ur wife that I gbensh.if u like kill urself over a woman.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Wwwq: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lies

Prostitutes and wives are no different
Human is human depending on how you see it
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by space9880: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Victor2707:
Avoid this behaviour.

if you know the kind of premium pussy footballers, musicians, politicians, wealthy businessmen bang you’ll not be typin this thrash or is it only applicable to broke nigarz?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by zexy2030(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Teespice:
Why not preach this on the ashawo thread and hear what they have to say.
This babe, how did u know that thread exists.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by LINSAR: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Prostitutes have higher chances of carrying bad luck because they sleep around. Naturally there are women who posses such spirit. Some may be virgins. Beware of girls with flat feet.
Two left feet ( ese osi meji)
And so on. As a guy man I look out for this signs before I knack them. Also knack from the back....this reduces the degree of bad luck transfer ...after sex use awenu soap . Yes this will take away the evil spirit that you may have contracted thru sex.

There are guys that if you become there friend things will dull for you. It's not all about women okay.

Also there is a special juju that women do ...I won't go into details but any man that sleep with them don carry yawa.

There is also Adotoshi
There is adodila

Adodila is what most decent looking men .........

This one na babalawo pikin oo grin

Please expatiate on that two left feet.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by MisterKennedy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Victor2707:
Avoid this behaviour.

Thank you for this enlightenment Sir
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by SweetVibe: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
lolu2019:
ode.I know that u probably think that it is ur wife that I gbensh.if u like kill urself over a woman.

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by lolu2019: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
SweetVibe:

mumu.women handbag.don't let me tell u things that will make u commit suicide.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by SweetVibe: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
lolu2019:
mumu.women handbag.don't let me tell u things that will make u commit suicide.
I swear,foolish people dey this world.where them pick this ode from

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by lasisi69(f): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
ZUBY77:

How do you explain millions of people who slept with prostitutes and still become very successful?
keep giving yourself useless hope... We will still read your tragedy here if you don't rethink undecided

3 Likes

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by FarmTech(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Victor2707:
Avoid this behaviour.

I hope they listen!
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by nickyj19: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin Boogyman557 this OP they move ur table anyhow ooo how far give me that ur old kala my help u blast him left leg
wtf man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Curious346: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Midas01:
Including all the women in your family right?
maybe
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Curious346: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Youngpo413:
10 out of 10....
lol
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Slmgirldippussy: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
LINSAR:

This one na babalawo pikin oo grin

Please expatiate on that two left feet.

Adotoshi is a subtle magun (thunderbolt) in this case the man will not die but he will be very poor. It's only the husband that can sleep with her. Any other man that try it will never make it again

Ado means Bleep
Toshi means poor or poverty

Adodila... This one is divided into two
Ado means Bleep
La means prosper

There is one if you Bleep the girl she will die after seven to three months ...as soon as she die he money don come

Second method ...the girl will not die but will never prosper as such ...in this case U must Bleep at least 5 to 6 girls a day. The more U Bleep the more U prosper ....this one is very simple

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Dont mention me again

People like you, are actually diabolical and very wicked in real life, coming online to deceive the innocent humans, forming NONSENSE woke..

We know your type.

I have mentioned you again., Oya do your worst.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by ViceGovernor: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
H0didon:
It is pussy as Niggas that sleeps with hoes...

[b]Guys that have no boldness to approach normal babe... [/b]But these days almost every 9ja babe na olosho....Hookup levels grin.

As our Ancestors would say " Sex is good but where and who it comes from matters alot".
You know some guys have zero tolerance for drama even their sex life is purely transactional no too much story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / My True Life Love Story / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.