Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. (46178 Views)

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by VenumX: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Youngpo413:
embarassed

You know the problem with you and others that patronise dirty ash@wo on a daily? You justify your dirty lifestyle by deceiving yourselves into thinking the only type of destitute females you can rub shoulders with are better than those who deflate your non existent ego.

Ash@wo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Youngpo413: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
VenumX:

You know the problem with you and others that patronise dirty ash@wo on a daily? You justify your dirty lifestyle by deceiving yourselves into thinking the only type of destitute females you can rub shoulders with are better than those who deflate your non existent ego.

Ash@wo. cheesy
bla blah,noise maker,use your main account.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Youngpo413: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
VenumX:

Ash@wo visitor. cheesy
Noise maker....
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by VenumX: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Youngpo413:
bla blah,noise maker,use your main account.

Nothing to say now.

Speechless? I thought as much.

From your dp, I can tell you are a male pr0stitute. That's why you think everyone is like you.

Shame. cheesy
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Nyascobar1414: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
BBBricks:
On Friday I went to mosque to pray jumuat, the imam was preaching against adultery and fornication that day.

He said anyone that does adultery or fornication expertly will be blessed with a Natural poverty

That day I reflected into my life and said, chai I don enter trouble oh.
Years later I moved into a new compound far from my native home.
All of the girls, ladies and women in the compound were all giving me green lights to come fxck them. But I just always hide myself inside room after work. I just practised, work- home- mosque, routine except when I go visit my neighbor friend and his apartment was just a stone throw from mine

Later on, after like a six to eight months of not touching none of them(females)one of our neighbours who was still around sixteen to eighteen said: Ah that guy, you better no mind am, he has a very good spirit, he supposed to be sleeping with women regularly, if he were to be the kind of person that sleeps with women regularly, he will be have good things happening to him frequently. But he doesn't.

I was inside my room listening to all of thrm
Mr x (name withheld for security issues) has a young girl, let's call her miss x between 20-21, who usually visits him. Miss x voiced out one day that she is a mammy water and that she is looking for souls to destroy their lives.
One day Mr x fought with her to the extent of punching her mouth and blood came out.

Neighbours came to settle the matter and asked Mr x what happened. He said that miss x is carrying a very bad spirit, that ever since he started sleeping with her things have started going bad for him.
However if she prays for him before he leaves the house in the morning, he will experience good things but if she doesn't pray, na wahala oh!
But neighbours said miss x too sleeps around with other men. they said that she is not faithful to only Mr x although Mr x is duly amrried with children which everyone including miss x also knows.

If you see this girl ehn, the day I saw her, walahi, it was like sleeping with her in the middle of the road. Very very fine.

So many many things are happening in this life oh
May God be with us!

so a guy thats a virgin should continue to stay chaste baa...

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Youngpo413: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
VenumX:

Nothing to say now.

Speechless? I thought as much.

From your dp, I can tell you are a male pr0stitute. That's why you think everyone is like you.

Shame. cheesy
Use your main account lets see if I have anything to say....if not keep making noise up and down...i'm still around.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by VenumX: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Youngpo413 Oldpig419:
Use your main account lets see if I have anything to say....if not keep making noise up and down...i'm still around.

You know you are dirty in and out and the only type of females will ever be attracted to you are dirty females.

Don't delude yourself into thinking there aren't clean females who are way above your league. You don't deserve them.

My advice to you is to stick with your kind. With your tight shirt, you definitely have traits of a f@gg0t. cheesy
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Youngpo413: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
VenumX:

You know you are dirty in and out and the only type of females will ever be attracted to you are dirty females.

Don't delude yourself into thinking there aren't clean females who are way above your league. You don't deserve them.

My advice to you is to stick with your kind. With your tight shirt, you definitely have traits of a f@gg0t. cheesy
Same old noise...
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by VenumX: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Youngpo413 Oldpig419:
Same old noise...

Who still wears tight shirt with semi exposed chest these days? At your old age... undecided

You just reek of f@gg0tary.
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by Youngpo413: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
VenumX:

Who still wears tight shirt with semi exposed chest these days? At your old age... undecided

You just reek of f@gg0tary.
Keep trying harder...
Re: Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. by kingthreat(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / My True Life Love Story / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.