Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket (23604 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Grave Implications Of APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by cicero(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2022
This is the attack that Obi and his Labour Party should brace up for. Subtle attacks shrouded in some semblance of unbiased, intellectual, and moral covering, yet sponsored by the opposition and executed by jobbers looking to get their share of the national cake through the back door.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Alpharey: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

This is unfair. Should Peter Obi visit the family of anyone killed in Anambra or issue state on it?

Don't mind them. Did Tinubu and Atiku visit all those people killed in different parts of Enugu and Ebonyi in their farms. Abi their lives no matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by 27Pushing30: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Binancian:

Last i checked . Malami the clown is a SAN

San my azz

Lol are you smarter than Malami? He’s a SAN who are you?

Just another illiterate person on a faceless forum who can read but not comprehend.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by ComeToJesus: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

This is unfair. Should Peter Obi visit the family of anyone killed in Anambra or issue state on it?

He's not even the sitting governor. Even if he did, he'll still call it a photo op.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by orumba(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2022
So Nigerian still get innocent people like obi,
No efcc scandal
No certificate issues
Loved by everyone just like Ronaldinho and kaka, small haters
Good lesson for others to keep there hands clean to avoid drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2022
27Pushing30:

Lol are you smarter than Malami? He’s a SAN who are you?

Just another illiterate person on a faceless forum who can read but not comprehend.

And whats special about a SAN that can be gotten thru shady means
Your faceless too. Park
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by ezegold4we: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2022
The OP is in pains, Yoruba Muslims and Their obsession of Obi's CV and Nationwide acceptance,

I'm obidiently obidient, we will meet the agbado and maize candidate of APC during presidential debate.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by jamace(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2022
His opinion, anyway.

Believe him at your own peril. As a SAN/Judge in Nigeria, is the judiciary not a cash and carry market in the application of justice?

Wearing wig is one thing, dispensing justice according to the wig is another thing. The wig has lost value in Nigeria.

On Peter Obi/Yusuf Datti mandate I stand. Join the rescue team now or regret what bandits/boko haram will do to you soonest.

1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by ComeToJesus: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2022
cicero:
This is the attack that Obi and his Labour Party should brace up for. Subtle attacks shrouded in some semblance of unbiased, intellectual, and moral covering, yet sponsored by the opposition and executed by jobbers looking to get their share of the national cake through the back door.

Spot on. Dude tried to sound neutral and unbiased but one could still get a whiff of the surreptitious hatchet work he's doing for the tainted overlord of Lagos.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Alpharey: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2022
27Pushing30:
Only a literate will read and understand what the man has said.

He’s a SAN not a social media influencer… you have to be educated to see his excellent deductions.

You mean he is a SAN. Those people made irrelevant in Nigeria government. And that is just the way am also seeing them
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by jogojogo: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2022
I read through what the SAN said and hobserved reactions.
Unfortunately, the reactions clearly confirmed the stance of the SAN

The man disapproved ATIKU, OBI and TINUBU. Guess what, 97% of those who reacted stood for OBI and expressed all they said with nothing less than anger and insult on the messenger. You asked yourself, are there none of the readers who are supporters of ATIKU and TINUBU?

Secondly, none of them spoke directly to the assertions made by him..all but insult on the messenger. OBI has insisted severally that all who fight online are not his supporters.
If you are for OBI, rather than insulting anyone with opposite view, always counter with OBI's track record or legacy if he has any

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by seunmsg(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Sheggy13:

Sincerely. I'm trying to come to terms with how Peter Obi suddenly became a Messiah. There was nothing inspiring he did as governor in Anambra to warrant all these hype. There are many ex-governors we can count that did much better than him, even Kwankwaso of Kano. I didn't know going regularly to Arise news TV to give statistics of GDP in China, Egypt and so on is what qualifies one to be the solution to Nigeria's problem. Any reasonable person who's not tossed about by the mob will critically appraise Adegboruwa's points here dispassionately to see the naked truths in it. Alas we like deceit in this part of the world. 2015 is upon us again, same way Buhari was hyped. The results are laid bare for all to see.

Obi is a media creation. The platform, AriseTv and social media turned him into a messiah. What he couldn’t achieve in his 8 years as governor is what he’s now promising. That’s why he hardly talks about his achievements as governor. He goes about everywhere talking about China, Singapore, Morocco etc without talking about Anambra. He’s a packaged fraud and we must do everything possible to expose him.

6 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Alpharey: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2022
dazzlingd:
Peter obi doesn’t know how to play politics, and shouldn’t expect a miracle to win a presidential seat. He should come 3rd though
The race is between apc and pdp

Says President of Nigeria from his hut somewhere in the remote villages. You have only one vote to cast. That is if you have your Pvc
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Medphy: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021PNCNCMUsXtG2PSxtJF9EbtkVicB7YvT6qJMnFpV8koPeEf354Qz5TCkRxWBy8nXl&id=1340173454&m_entstream_source=timeline
Come 2023 by the special Grace of God me, families and like friends MUST surely vote Obi-diently to take back our country Nigeria Yusufuly.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

He should have. Just as Atiku should have kept condemning Deborah's killers.

Not doing it keeps them politically safe, but outs them as people who don't care about commoners.

2 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Alpharey: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Freerhyme1:
Senior Advocate of Nonsense (SAN)

He is typing from inside the box, where all of them were locked up with all their education and certificates. grin grin
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by tenpipsperday: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

That alone will tell you the man is just looking to be noticed. Now anyone one that wants to trend will attack Obi because they know he has large followership. From the nonsense he wrote up there who did you see he recommended?
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by olumide4christ: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Bestinstinct:
The rate at which kids from 'you know where' insult anyone not in-line with their choice baffles me. Like, how does anger ever resolve things? Have they ever seen anything good coming out of anger? Even their Bible condemns anger or didn't Moses get denied of the promise land just for striking the rock out of anger? Anger is never a good reason to disrespect anyone's opinion. If this opinion of mine gets you angry, please waka pass. Channel your anger to someone else. Awon omo alaileko.

You're so correct. And they want to win elections and become president?
They will be worse than Abacha...talkless of Buhari if they get there!

2 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
can't you read?

Aren't all those rubbish?

Or have you lost touch of your logical reasoning ( syllogism) ??

Oga! Better look else where to exhibit your stoopidity o!!!

You're a typical Peter Obi supporter! You always curse, abuse and malign whoever does not support your views. Imagine if Obi was the president. You people would herd the other Nigerians into a cage. No patience with reasonableness, always picking quarrels where informed discussion would have supported standpoint. It's like you people are preparing for war. Yet you've said worse things about the others, including President Buhari. Na wa o.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Streetpriest1: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Those that have structure, what have they achieve for us?

I choose to be Obidient and Yusuful
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by olumide4christ: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2022
SmartyPants:
Finally someone said it.

I started by leaning towards Obi but over time and watching him closely if I vote Obi today it will only be because I believe the South East deserves a fair shot.

Some would say we should depart from APC and PDP, forgetting that Obi only left PDP to Labour on the eve of primaries because he could not win. If Obi could win he would be in PDP today.

And it is undeniable that Obi does not stand for what Labour stands for, so as Wike has said, the man lacks character and integrity. He proved this by denying something he has said on record, more than once. But where he almost lost me was when he pushed the blame to "a youth". Does that sound like a man that really respects the youth?

Listened to the Datti guy as well. Half knowledge of economics so he can say things the masses want to hear but have no substance.

Facts be told, Tinubu is a better technocrat though currently unfit for the position due o his age. Atiku is only disqualified for me, on the basis of politics of ethnicity and religion.

As I said to a friend months ago, the youths should be clamouring for a fresh start not to recyle these old men.

You spoke my mind!

Why did the youths not support Moghalu, Sowore, Fela Durotoye, etc - candidates principled enough to decide that they would not join any of the major political parties but stand on their own whether they win or not? Candidates who have never been part of the problems of this country...

If the youths had thrown support behind any of these 'clean' candidates, then we would know that they were serious.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2022
naptu2:

Absolute nonsense!

You insulted me and arrogantly asked me a question and you think that I will answer? It's obvious that you are not serious. I don't have to answer your silly question. I have answered that question elsewhere on Nairaland, but I am not going to give you an answer.

I don't know you, I don't owe you an answer, but you are free to waste your time by continuing to try. I have much better things to do and I won't read any more posts from you.

Good bye. grin

Baba, I did not insult, you. You're definitely a very intelligent and well-read chap but thin-skinned.

You should be an opinion leader here instead of a Jerry Springer or Ellene Degeneres type.

If you're someone others rate then don't sit on the fence. Be a proactive part of history.

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Alpharey: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Dsalvo:

Obi is the worst option. All other candidates are proven men of conviction but Obi alone stands out as a serial and unfit coward.

The history of Obi is about unmanly cowardice and weakeness.

From begging OBj and prostrating before him, only to still get impeached, to running away from the PDP Primaries challenge , Obi is an irresponsible coward and weakling.

He will be worse than GEJ and I dont see why any sensible person will support him but Nigeria is currently not a sensible nation so I can understand the support he enjoys from ignorant and misguided Nigerians.

Tinubu is already President. Election is a formality.

Yes! Tinubu will win! Because he has promised to feed you with cassava and agbado. Nothing more, nothing less. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by dancheeler: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2022
I am not interested in sycophants like you trying to tarnish the virtuous reputation of Obi and Yusuf.
We do not care about any of the lists of nonsense you listed here it will never fly.
We are Obidient and Yusful all the way. Take your list of stories to the Oracles you sycophants' presented for the presidency.
You all can eat Ewa, Corn, and Agbado for Lunch and dinner.
I am from Lagos Mainland and I must tell you that the duo of Obi and Yusuf is what we urgently need now to salvage Nigeria from completely falling into crumbles.

Who Yeye structures help !!!!!
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Alpharey:

Yes! Tinubu will win! Because he has promised to feed you with cassava and agbado. Nothing more, nothing less. Keep deceiving yourself

Lol. Tinubu will win because he has all it takes to win and appeals the most to even the most minutiae aspect of what all kingmakers will work for.

You will see.

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Christistruth00: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Lodorres: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2022
daygee12:

We all know the tribe that do drug

I am Yoruba and not tribalistic. Crime is perpetuated by various tribes.

Now, Let's talk about Tinubu drug case in the U.S
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
The point number 1: ''They are usurpers with no legitimate party or structure, leveraging on their financial prowess to corner a ticket meant for genuine representatives of the working class''. Is enough to put every Obi supporters in coma but noo they are resilient to the core and until after election no one's eye will be cleared yet.
I even want to ask, when will Biafra issue surface again? I guess Igbos are no longer interested in Biafra and are ready to fight for their place in the country, a good development if you ask me, but it's all a lie, after the election and ours eyes cleared, we shall remember Biafra againnnnnnnn!
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by GreyLaw(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi just dey collect wotowoto grin grin grin

Jokes apart though, the part in bold is why I can’t support Peter Obi in good conscience. He failed woefully as governor of Anambra state. There is absolutely nothing you can point to in the state as his legacy today. He’s a desperate man with nothing to offer. At best, he will be a downgraded version of Goodluck Jonathan.

No. You cannot support Obi because of his ethnic origins. Don't hide your tribalistic nature; it's glaring for all to see. Many of you don't really wish Nigeria well. It's only about your pocket. All ambition no morals just like your benefactor Tinubu!
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by daygee12: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Lodorres:

I am Yoruba and not tribalistic. Crime is perpetuated by various tribes.

Now, Let's talk about Tinubu drug case in the U.S
Have u bought ur Tickets to travel to US for investigation or has he been indicated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor / Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election / Breaking: Former PDP National Chairman, Adamu Mu'azu Defects To APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.