Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket (23601 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Grave Implications Of APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by sukkot: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
naptu2:

Absolute nonsense!

You insulted me and arrogantly asked me a question and you think that I will answer? It's obvious that you are not serious. I don't have to answer your silly question. I have answered that question elsewhere on Nairaland, but I am not going to give you an answer.

I don't know you, I don't owe you an answer, but you are free to waste your time by continuing to try. I have much better things to do and I won't read any more posts from you.

Good bye. grin
cheesy

1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by chinedu234(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
I sincerely wish and hope that the Obidients
with a useful Baba must remain calm in the face of all provocations as we remain consistent that gutter fights are only for the pigs.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Tutu19: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Lodorres: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
daygee12:

Some who has been vindicated means he is not found guilty under the law, so where is the stain?

Three words
David Hundeyin's article

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by olamike02: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
See finishing

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by wolesmile(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Please focus on marketing your candidate.... Or you have nothing to market your candidate?? Yea I understand

Just look at you...

I'll pick Aṣíwájú 100 times before any other candidate. But I am not voting. The last time I did was in 1999, and it was for Chris Okotie.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Okoroawusa: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
The man yabbed Tinubu and OBIdient were all over the thread.... now the man yab Peter Obi he has become an anathema.....

When I say that there's no difference between IPOB supporters and Peter Obi supporters some people will be masturbating all over my comment.

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Okoroawusa: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
wolesmile:

Just look at you...

I'll pick Aṣíwájú 100 times before any other candidate. But I am not voting. The last time I did was in 1999, and it was for Chris Okotie.
Chris Okotie in 1999?

Please check your calendar very well
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Rexmaker19(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Cajal(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
jmoore:
Senior Advocate of Nonsense.

The man attacked Tinubu and Atiku. Now he's attacking Obi.

He has not mentioned the person that should be voted for.

For saying Obi is worse than the others, he's a FOOL!! Atiku was begging Islamist extremists for a post that condemned Deborah''s murder which means he endorsed killing for blasphemy.

All these clowns forming learned.
NNPP
KWANKWANSO
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by wolesmile(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Chris Okotie in 1999?

Please check your calendar very well

Perhaps 2003. I sha remember that was the first and last time I voted since Abubakar handed over

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by nerdjared: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi just dey collect wotowoto grin grin grin

Jokes apart though, the part in bold is why I can’t support Peter Obi in good conscience. He failed woefully as governor of Anambra state. There is absolutely nothing you can point to in the state as his legacy today. He’s a desperate man with nothing to offer. At best, he will be a downgraded version of Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari supporter calling Peter Obi desperate smh
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
wolesmile:

Just look at you...

You will pick,,,, isn't that your right

How's that supposed to bother me when I know specifically his no the best candidate..... You think say no tribal something, continue
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by wolesmile(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

You will pick,,,, isn't that your right

How's that supposed to bother me when I know specifically his no the best candidate..... You think say no tribal something, continue

Jeeeeeeesu!!!

Who's this thing again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dogara Names Chairmen Of House Committees, APC Gets 48, PDP 45 / Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.