Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket (23602 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Grave Implications Of APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by GreyLaw(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2022
dancheeler:
I am not interested in sycophants like you trying to tarnish the virtuous reputation of Obi and Yusuf.
We do not care about any of the lists of nonsense you listed here it will never fly.
We are Obidient and Yusful all the way. Take your list of stories to the Oracles you sycophants' presented for the presidency.
You all can eat Ewa, Corn, and Agbado for Lunch and dinner.
I am from Lagos Mainland and I must tell you that the duo of Obi and Yusuf is what we urgently need now to salvage Nigeria from completely falling into crumbles.

Who Yeye structures help !!!!!

The lawyer is simply seeking attention. He blasted the three leading candidates. He doesn't want Nigerians to vote. A very insincere man. Throw his article into the thrash bin. It's worthless!
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by ajayiopy: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021PNCNCMUsXtG2PSxtJF9EbtkVicB7YvT6qJMnFpV8koPeEf354Qz5TCkRxWBy8nXl&id=1340173454&m_entstream_source=timeline
THERE S NO NEED FOR LONG EPISTLE,ELECTION IS NOT A WAR. VOTE FOR YOUR CANDIDATE AND MONITOR YOUR VOTE. E WO NI GBOGBO PALAPALA ILU APALA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021PNCNCMUsXtG2PSxtJF9EbtkVicB7YvT6qJMnFpV8koPeEf354Qz5TCkRxWBy8nXl&id=1340173454&m_entstream_source=timeline

You have condemned every party and it's aspirant. What solution do you have to solve the leakage, corruption and inflammation in the country?

You simply did not bring any to the table. Just tell us you need to be relevant datsol
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Ckonnet: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2022
They should investigate his san( sanity)
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nchenches: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2022
naptu2:
Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa San

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid034FamXSAJRKMGkyfgoUK68G2uzYqhFbPMtgW24SQGckVoTonNcNVJ283wuaeicArQl&id=1340173454&m_entstream_source=timeline

Ebun is on vanity publications.
Perhaps, he is not aware that we are aware that he is a Tinubu minion.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Lodorres: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2022
daygee12:

Have u bought ur Tickets to travel to US for investigation or has he been indicated
He has been exonerated I think but the stains are still there
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Mayeldah(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2022
This one is pained without solution.

His oga Gani Fawehinmi fought for good governance by taking actions but this one only rants without proferring solutions

We are Obidient and we will break this 'Structure' jinx
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by 27Pushing30: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Binancian:

And whats special about a SAN that can be gotten thru shady means
Your faceless too. Park

Lol see this one … gotten through “shady means”

Illiteracy bad sha

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by akan102: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

This is unfair. Should Peter Obi visit the family of anyone killed in Anambra or issue state on it?
Ask me when he is not the governor, then he should be told by Ebun to visit all the families that have lost one person or persons from one criminality or the other
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

This is unfair. Should Peter Obi visit the family of anyone killed in Anambra or issue state on it?

Hold on, you actually took that SAN serious
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Tochj(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

As if Obi is the governor of the state?
Do Tinubu or Atiku visit everyone killed in their states.
Atiku is not even strong enough to condemn Deborah killing.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2022
wolesmile:
I am positive online Obidient YUSUFools will come for him now. More like, their PandoraObi is a sacred ground that shouldn't be touched. I have one on Facebook like that, that rains curses at will for seven years on anything Buhari, all because Nigerians refused to be ATIKUlated. He refers to all Buhari supporters as Buhari-dindinrins. Despite being a Yoruba, he canvasses everyday for a Biafra agenda. Today, he is Obidient (whatever that means.) He is even calling for online donations so they can air Obi's speaches online. Whoever told them elections could be won online? And if you dare express a contrary view, he lays curses on your generation and blocks you immediately. How Obidient!!!
Those that are ATIKUlated will rather try to convince you of why they want you to vote their candidate.
The BATIFIED ones will rather defend the candidacy of their choice.
But these OBIdient youths? Irrational, no strategy, prone to violence and all. I can bet those in the East are ready to maim or kill anybody that votes a different candidate come 2023.
Believe me, it's only by divine intervention that this entity called Nigeria can exist after 2023.

I come in peace.

Please focus on marketing your candidate.... Or you have nothing to market your candidate?? Yea I understand
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by DeRay98(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2022
This learned gentle is in no man's land like most Nigerian youths used to be until Peter Obi surfaced in Labour party.
We are tired of being indifferent when the country is sinking into oblivion. Our indifference in the past gave opportunity and boldness to the likes Atikulooter and druglord Jagabandit Tinubu to take pole position and drive our country into the shame is now.
The lawyer has not proffered a realistic solution, he's just want to remain indifferent because when chaos happens he has enough money to fly his family abroad and take refuge.
He's not serious at all...
We will revive Nigeria through Obedience and Yusuful efforts to take it from political bandits
We
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by daygee12: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Lodorres:

He has been exonerated I think but the stains are still there
Some who has been vindicated means he is not found guilty under the law, so where is the stain?
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Dididrumz:
Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

I don't understand how someone with his/right senses will listen to Peter Obi talk and not want to give him a chance at the presidency.

Obi is smart, his running mart is smart.
They have good intentions for Nigeria.

#VotePeterObi

That is the problem. U listen without checking what he did as Governor. Anyone can bamboozle you with words. Btw, most of his claims have been bursted as lies and policies which he failed to implement as Governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by AlphaTaikun: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2022

1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by benheaven(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2022
[b][/b]
SAN ADEGBORUWA, GROW UP!!!!!!!!
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Righteousness02: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Peter is not the governor but a private citizen offering himself for service
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by RexTramadol1: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2022
I swear I share Ebun’s sentiments.

I don’t even know any stand out candidate

And I’m convinced Obi will be far worse

2 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Kelvin3476: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2022
sleek214:
Simply the truth. But children of Hate and Disrespect will come and insult him. That's all they know how to do
AFONJA PEOPLE ARE THE REAL CHILDREN OF HATE
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Righteousness02: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi just dey collect wotowoto grin grin grin

Jokes apart though, the part in bold is why I can’t support Peter Obi in good conscience. He failed woefully as governor of Anambra state. There is absolutely nothing you can point to in the state as his legacy today. He’s a desperate man with nothing to offer. At best, he will be a downgraded version of Goodluck Jonathan.

So Anambra from 26th to first 3 is not a legacy! Are you routing for Agbero like legacy as we see in Lagos now, every street and road and decided to sweep off Ambode who tried to clean off the mess
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Righteousness02: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2022
sleek214:
Simply the truth. But children of Hate and Disrespect will come and insult him. That's all they know how to do

which of them is the truth, that you cant see legacy in someone who took a state from 26th to first 1st and the state still maintains first 3, common are you still in this agbero legacy

so a private citizen should be held responsible for not visiting a killed citizen
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by femicyrus(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Tonypen247:
Everyone wants to stay relevant using Peter Obi as a case study.

When anyone tries to bring you down, then know you are above them. cool
Let us see how obi is relevant in the forth coming osun governorship election.
With all the ipob in ekiti that are helping ekiti to run the economy like in Lagos, we all saw the abysmal result LP got.

If obi and his labouring party are unable to get up to 1000 votes compared to the 165 in ekiti with all the bullying on social media then obi remains grossly irrelevant concerning 2023 presidential election
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by GoodLife4live: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Peter obi is a social media aspirant....

An ipob supporter.... It is well known as a bigoted Nigerian....
I don't know what he has done special to warrant special status among the Obidient....

From my perspectives... Obi is an ibo agenda...
No single achievements in his 8 years as a Governor of anambra...the only thing he did that other governors had done in the past is the state University he built....

Nothing to write about him....

I am sure ... By 2023 may... No government will take Igbos serious again...

2 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Like Tinubu visited end Sars people or that lady killed in brt
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi just dey collect wotowoto grin grin grin

Jokes apart though, the part in bold is why I can’t support Peter Obi in good conscience. He failed woefully as governor of Anambra state. There is absolutely nothing you can point to in the state as his legacy today. He’s a desperate man with nothing to offer. At best, he will be a downgraded version of Goodluck Jonathan.

You don go anambra before? Or just stay the dirty pot hole ridden Lagos Wey I partly grow and look other states as rubbish. Sha no talk about Lagos, I know am pass you
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by LegendHero(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Ebun Adegboruwa has been a fierce critic of Tinubu and the IPOB always cheer him on whenever he does that.

Now that he spoke against their Peter Obi, they will turn their back on him and abuse him from all angles.

But the question is, what exactly is Peter Obi verifiable progressive achievements in Anambra that qualifies him as the best among the current candidates?

Can his supporters in good faith say he performed better as governor than what Asiwaju Tinubu did in Lagos?

That’s exactly why the campaign team of Obi tricked Nigeria by always deploying propaganda against Asiwaju as the first priority and little is always said about Obi achievements.

That’s exactly why Obi will rarely speak about his numbers in Anambra but instead speak of Egypt, China, and etc.

2 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Kayyy: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sheggy13:

Sincerely. I'm trying to come to terms with how Peter Obi suddenly became a Messiah. There was nothing inspiring he did as governor in Anambra to warrant all these hype. There are many ex-governors we can count that did much better than him, even Kwankwaso of Kano. I didn't know going regularly to Arise news TV to give statistics of GDP in China, Egypt and so on is what qualifies one to be the solution to Nigeria's problem. Any reasonable person who's not tossed about by the mob will critically appraise Adegboruwa's points here dispassionately to see the naked truths in it. Alas we like deceit in this part of the world. 2015 is upon us again, same way Buhari was hyped. The results are laid bare for all to see.

This has always been my issue and point, even in the south east , Peter Obi would not be ranked the best governor from the region, Sullivan Chime and Dave Umahi have performed far better than he did , Peter Obi is a decent man And that's it nothing more nothing less, where all these stats he is spurring to capture people's interest is coming from, I have no idea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by sukkot: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
the obedient and yusuful members of our beloved country would be batified come 2023 cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
helinushorney:
Yoruba Muslims are something else

Tueh!

Terrible souls!!! You people hailed him on the other tread where he criticized Tinubu but yabbing him here now for talking about Obi. Lost souls.

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by sukkot: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
naptu2:

Who the heck are you that I should tell you anything??
grin grin grin grin grin grin tell him oooo my brother naptu2

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others / PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.