Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket (23596 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Grave Implications Of APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2022
The gathering of vultures, a representative of evil, hateful hearts but this status quo will must disrupt and every hill shall be made plain. and not tribal demon shall stand in our way.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Newton2024: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Freerhyme1(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Senior Advocate of Nonsense (SAN)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Enyimbamercedes: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Ebun-Ola, that you took out time from your legal duties and SAN activities( whatever it is SANs do) to own this about two individuals who probably do not even know you means their aspirations are not futile

InSANity
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Newton2024: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2022
fiizznation:
The man is politically naive. Social media mob don't win elections. He should have aligned with NNPP maybe they might do some electoral damage to APC/PDP if they employ a very good PR team. LP lacks any structure, no coherency, no manifesto, no direction, no class. And if you don't have any of those things, you are not going anywhere.

Why did buhari finally won the election in 2015, well he went back to the drawing board. Just like how buhari was a regional politician pre-2015, that's exactly how Peter obi and kwankwaso are both regional politicians.

APC Is An Islamic Political Party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

If it is true that Tinubu and Osibanjo have ideas that can solve Nigeria's pyramids of problems, why can't they share them with Buhari since they are one. Why must they allow Nigerians to suffer economically and die gruesomely from for eight years before they will bring out their solutions? I am confused.

We are just hyping these people for no tangible reason. They have nothing good upstairs. Reject Islamic terrorists party, don't vote for APC
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2022
This is how all the people benefiting from the evil government will cry when Peter Obi win this coming election

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Hepastaar: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Blitzerz: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2022
Another SAN?
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:33am On Jul 13, 2022
So what is the way out of the current mess in Nigeria?

You just condemn everything without proffering way forward in the next elections.

Nonsense.

Proudly Obidient..
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi just dey collect wotowoto grin grin grin

Jokes apart though, the part in bold is why I can’t support Peter Obi in good conscience. He failed woefully as governor of Anambra state. There is absolutely nothing you can point to in the state as his legacy today. He’s a desperate man with nothing to offer. At best, he will be a downgraded version of Goodluck Jonathan.

No, that's where our difference starts! Mine is, Obi was part of the rot and madding crowd until two months ago. No genuine and self-respecting politician could have been able to change ideologies in that short period. At heart, Obi remains a Conservative, a part of the Elite ruling class he's now desperately trying to separate himself from. Obi's ambition can be wrapped in a word, viz: EXPEDIENCY. If any other party apart from The Labourers had offered him its platform he would have gladly accepted to run on it. His carriage, his personality and his looks are all fake, concealing desperation. There's nothing spectacular about Obi as a presidential contestant.

5 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by DMerciful(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Everybody talks about Obi!
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2022
27Pushing30:
Only a literate will read and understand what the man has said.

He’s a SAN not a social media influencer… you have to be educated to see his excellent deductions.

Last i checked . Malami the clown is a SAN

San my azz
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Amumaigwe: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by mycar: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Jokes apart though, the part in bold is why I can’t support Peter Obi in good conscience. He failed woefully as governor of Anambra state. There is absolutely nothing you can point to in the state as his legacy today. He’s a desperate man with nothing to offer. At best, he will be a downgraded version of Goodluck Jonathan.
because you failed to see it, and to people like you, what you don't know does not exist

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Bestinstinct(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2022
The rate at which kids from 'you know where' insult anyone not in-line with their choice baffles me. Like, how does anger ever resolve things? Have they ever seen anything good coming out of anger? Even their Bible condemns anger or didn't Moses get denied of the promise land just for striking the rock out of anger? Anger is never a good reason to disrespect anyone's opinion. If this opinion of mine gets you angry, please waka pass. Channel your anger to someone else. Awon omo alaileko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2022
And this one calls himself a learned colleague

Just disgracing the legal luminaries upandan!

1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Throwback: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Very apt observations made here by a notorious anti-Tinubu/APC SAN.

This man has destroyed Obi and his zombies with combinational knockout punches.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Iykopee(m): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2022
In Nigeria, any demented soul can be christened Senior Advocate Of Nigeria. It takes bribery to get the job done. grin

This foolish looter is typical example
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by pseudaria: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Dialpad:
I am not sure Peter Obi ever condemned the activities of ipob or the ESN guys.

The same way Buhari was seen as a savior and redeemer in 2014/2015 is the same way some people see Peter Obi. I doubt if this man can deliver Nigeria in practical terms.

All I see is a bunch of angry youths who yearn for a change but lack the true capacity to do so, I also see 'undercover' tribal sentiments among many of his supporters, "our brother must be president"

Peter Obi knows and can explain the problems of Nigeria, I doubt if he has an real solution.

We are all here, let's watch as the drama unfolds.

So the people that will deliver Nigeria is tinubu/Boko shettima or atiku Dubai. As you can see obi remains the best option
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Throwback: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Amumaigwe:

The quality of reasoning of some SANs is very appalling. I shudder in disbelief.

Yet you cannot intelligently fault a single point he made?

3 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by daygee12: 6:44am On Jul 13, 2022
Lodorres:
Like for Obi
Share for DrugNibu
We all know the tribe that do drug

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Ebun-Ola, that you took out time from your legal duties and SAN activities( whatever it is SANs do) to own this about two individuals who probably do not even know you means their aspirations are not futile

InSANity

Did Tinubu know you when you took so much time to malign him? The problem with people like you is that you cannot take as much as you dish out with venom.

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by maasoap(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

This is unfair. Should Peter Obi visit the family of anyone killed in Anambra or issue state on it?

He should have done the two or one of what you said, it was not unheard of.

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by SmartyPants(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Finally someone said it.

I started by leaning towards Obi but over time and watching him closely if I vote Obi today it will only be because I believe the South East deserves a fair shot.

Some would say we should depart from APC and PDP, forgetting that Obi only left PDP to Labour on the eve of primaries because he could not win. If Obi could win he would be in PDP today.

And it is undeniable that Obi does not stand for what Labour stands for, so as Wike has said, the man lacks character and integrity. He proved this by denying something he has said on record, more than once. But where he almost lost me was when he pushed the blame to "a youth". Does that sound like a man that really respects the youth?

Listened to the Datti guy as well. Half knowledge of economics so he can say things the masses want to hear but have no substance.

Facts be told, Tinubu is a better technocrat though currently unfit for the position due o his age. Atiku is only disqualified for me, on the basis of politics of ethnicity and religion.

As I said to a friend months ago, the youths should be clamouring for a fresh start not to recyle these old men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2022
pseudaria:

So the people that will deliver Nigeria is tinubu/Boko shettima or atiku Dubai. As you can see obi remains the best option

So he's now Atiku Dubai? He used to be your affectionate Saviour way back in 2019, or is yours a shifting love?

2 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
And this one calls himself a learned colleague

Just disgracing the legal luminaries upandan!

He would have been a learned colleague if he had written glowingly about Peter Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by gracealonev: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by naptu2: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2022
gracealonev:

You should have put the 2 posts under separate threads.

Nope. I rightly attached the second post to each of the three threads because it is reacting to the main issues in each of the three threads.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket by Houstency(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

And you somehow added yourself to those with 'good conscience', a known NL propagandist like yourself and staunch APC loyalist! You are part and parcel of the failed APC govt, as you are readily available as an image maker to paint black, white. Come to think of it, how can a known supporter or Bihari and Tinubu, pride himself as one with 'good conscience'? Obi records are there for any sane and unbiased minds to see.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu / Blame Niger Delta Militants For The Recession – Osinbajo / Why Is Bayelsa Not Develop Like Dubai Or Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.