Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? (3789 Views)

How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / 6 Ways To Peacefully End A Toxic Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by CarlosTheJackal: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2022
flexydote:
This is a very small issue to handle. If your brother stays in a rented apartment then this is a settled case.

He should rent another place secretly and wait for her to go out as she usually do.

As soon as she steps out, your bro should pack all his personal belongings into a mover that has been waiting secretly somewhere and move to his new place.

Go to the police and file a restraining order against her.

Finish
I will leave my house and go and rent another place because of a gf?

How do you guys reason sef?

Throw her out for crissake it's your bloody house and not hers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend / How To Be A Player Who Can Get Any Girl / What Would You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.