Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? (3788 Views)

How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / 6 Ways To Peacefully End A Toxic Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by advanceDNA: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Skullano:
Hahahaha, so she doesn't want to leave and even has the audacity to come back to the house anytime that pleases her and he still gives her food the next day?.

You self as senior brother dey Bleep up join your brother Bleep up.

Both of them dey fear the girl...them dey think say na witch.... grin
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Nonexisting: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
You mean your brother owns the house and the vaginarian had the audacity to say she would not leave? Well, simps are usually stupid.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Zonefree(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
That your brother's girlfriend is exactly what I need in my life right now. I want to use her to set example for upcoming entitled bitchès. By the time I'm done with her, she will regret the day she met me.

You dey form strong head for my house undecided.
If I no less you, make I bend. Nonsense!

Na your brother I blame sef.. seems his upbringing is boring. He will need to reorient his life else he will fall to the opposing factors.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by cayorday89(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Let your brother pack from the house, since she is not willing to leave... He should start taking out his things small small till he gets everything out or take leave from work and tell her he has lost his job and do the above... But who go come take the leftover of your brother?

1 Like

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by cayorday89(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Unityp:

My brother planned with one of his colleagues in his working place and she pretended to be dating him and followed him home.When she left,the girl said i know she is not your girlfriend and you can never cheat on me.My brother is a complete gentleman and the girl is taking serious advantage of that
She has gotten your brother's mumu code, it's going to be seasonal battle.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by sekem: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Unityp:

My brother planned with one of his colleagues in his working place and she pretended to be dating him and followed him home.When she left,the girl said i know she is not your girlfriend and you can never cheat on me.My brother is a complete gentleman and the girl is taking serious advantage of that

The girl is a witch sent from hell to destroy your brother.

Involve her family sharp sharp.

Maybe the can talk some sense into her.

If that one no work, then it's time to use some army men to reset her thinking faculty.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by obinna58(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Don't mind all these guys here who are advising you to pursue her out of your brother's house forcefully. They do and accept worse in their houses. Some of them, their wives cloth and feed them, so they have no say in the house. Redpillers online, simps at home begging for the tip. Look at Funke Akindele's husband today. If he was humble and had apologized to Funke for peace's sake, I am sure they would not have been divorced nor would she have sent him packing. But, pride and insubordination. Men don't want to be humble anymore. Such a pity.

Have you sat your brother down to ask him where the problem is coming from? You know, you can not just judge swiftly like that. Please, let the two duos settle their matter themselves. I hate intrusion. Not every man in this life will be an Alpha male, it's okay for some to be SIMPS. SIMPs rock. Don't listen to unpopular opinions from this caricatural, embittered and vindictive men here. They lack genuine love in their hearts.

That being said, sit your brother down. Advise him. Encourage him to watch war room, and tell him to pray hard. The devil is just out there looking for beautiful relationships to destroy, your brother's own being one of them. Let him go into dry fasting and beg the girl and God incessantly for a turn around. There's nothing God cannot do. The Chukwu Okike that I serve will touch her heart.

Is he clean? Encourage him to bathe more and use scents on his body. Let him focus on his sexual appeal. He may have gotten fat and that makes the lady repulsed by his sudden change. We, women, are visual. We are moved by what we see. Hope he's good in bed sha? Let him try to satisfy her better sexually. Give her money and spoil her with expensive gifts (lands, a car, a spa treat, a vacation etc). See ehn, just tell him to always do right by her every time regardless of the circumstances. They will be fine. Send me the invitation card on time when it's ready.
Wow
If this is not a troll then you're not well at all
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
obinna58:

Wow
If this is not a troll then you're not well at all

Drop a like.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by obinna58(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Drop a like.
Never
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
obinna58:

Never

Hater.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by rickleye: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Easy, there are 2 ways to go about it.
Go and Pay an Olosho N10 to act as your girlfriend. She will beat up the current one and send her away.
Go and Get another girl and inform the incumbent one you no do again.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by fineberry(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
pansophist:
Your brother is the kind of men UyaiIncomparabl want us to be, according to her, not tolerating rubbish from women makes a man bitter. The more docile and allowing for girls to take you as a caricature, the real of a man you are in her book. Later they say good men are scarce, when they can't even look at their behaviours.

The problem is not her, it's your brother. He is attacking the problem externally (her behaviour), instead of the internally (his character). He is docile and too meek. Thats where he needs to attack the problem from because even if he got rid of her, another woman who sense the weakness in him will come and repeat the same thing. Other men will use him as well. He will be everyone's beach.

There are men she won't try that nonsense with, because after her proper assessment of his character, she knows intimately well that such behaviour won't fly with him. For her to have the audacity to refuse to leave a house she didn't pay for, a man that is not married to her and dont want to marry her, a man she has no kids for, and even disrespect him and his family, is a different level of liver.

How did he end up with such a girl in the first place? It's easier not to allow someone into your life, than chasing them. Because even after breakup, they leave you with emotional scars, waste your time and money, knows your secret etc. The world is richly populated by wicked people, but your character protects your from them. Attack the problem from this level.

IThis world is not for the weak, and if women sense it, you're gone. You go suffer for nothing. Ending things peacefully is what you use for people that have sense, not a agbero like her. He should give her a deadline and if she didn't leave by then, throw her out. Simple. You don't negotiate your peace with someone that peace is not an option.

Your brother should learn that as a man, being kind should not be the only "mode of being" used to navigate the world with. Being kind should be just an option in his collection of behaviours. If the person you're dealing with is reasonable, then you employ reasoning. If not, then you give it to them in the language they understand.
you have said it all....Op's brother is a weakling and he will suffer it if he doesn't change.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Unityp:
My junior brother brought his girlfriend to visit me and she could not even open her mouth to greet,she was busy chatting on her phone.I suggested we hang out outside the premises and she just snapped "I am not going anywhere" and that was her first sentence since she arrived.My brother then asked her why and she replied "pls just leave me alone".
When they left that day,my wife said "your brother is in trouble unless something urgent is done now"
She forced herself and moved in with him since November last year and she just finished her degree programme. My brother who is a very quiet and gentleman is managing his life in one Federal Government Parastatal
Yesterday he came to my house alone and open up to me that he is tired of the relationship and does not know how to send the girl away.He was able to summon-up courage and told her that he can`t marry her and that she should leave his house,but the girl said she will rather die than leave his house.
Whenever he comes back from work,he will not meet the girl at home and when she eventually comes back to the house and he ask her where she went to,the girl will reply why are you asking ?,is it your business.
Pls how do we send this girl away peacefully without wahala?Who has ever been in a situation like this and how did you handle it?
Thanks
tell your brother to change his house key one and ask the gateman not allow her ever into the compound again then he should delete her number never accept her to cook for him again.that's it undecided
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by 3Dii: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Follow that woman's advice on the previous page, to your brothers detriment. Imagine telling me to simp to a woman, in the name of "let peace reign", in my own fuckin' house!!! And she's even telling you to beg that bitch? On what grounds, huh? Uyaincomparable, I want to believe you're just an attention seeking troll, else you're just plain foolish. And I'll tell you to your face. Op, there are many ways to evict that uncouth leech, and your brother know this. But she prolly got something dirty on him, or, his SIMPlicity is beyond recovery. However, peace is not always, prolly, never an option.

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Slynation(m): 12:49am On Jul 14, 2022
What tha fvck with wrong with some people, And most people are even saying he should carry soldier/Police just to eject a lady from your own house...The society keeps breeding weak men and it's so unfortunate!!

Simping is indeed a curse to humanity...!! sad
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Lols, these comments
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Unityp:
My junior brother brought his girlfriend to visit me and she could not even open her mouth to greet,she was busy chatting on her phone.I suggested we hang out outside the premises and she just snapped "I am not going anywhere" and that was her first sentence since she arrived.My brother then asked her why and she replied "pls just leave me alone".
When they left that day,my wife said "your brother is in trouble unless something urgent is done now"
She forced herself and moved in with him since November last year and she just finished her degree programme. My brother who is a very quiet and gentleman is managing his life in one Federal Government Parastatal
Yesterday he came to my house alone and open up to me that he is tired of the relationship and does not know how to send the girl away.He was able to summon-up courage and told her that he can`t marry her and that she should leave his house,but the girl said she will rather die than leave his house.
Whenever he comes back from work,he will not meet the girl at home and when she eventually comes back to the house and he ask her where she went to,the girl will reply why are you asking ?,is it your business.
Pls how do we send this girl away peacefully without wahala?Who has ever been in a situation like this and how did you handle it?
Thanks
Before I read, quick question.
Did you fvck her? (If yes, then she's a stupid girl. If no, change the title of this post).
Now to my advice. Whatever your problem is with a girl, once you want to send her away just stop doing what you were doing at the beginning of the relationship. Boom! The End.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Autobot05: 2:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Unityp:
Thanks

Your brother should tell her politely and calmly that he’s not longer interested. Love goes along with respect ( mutual respect). Nothing turns me off in a girl faster than dirtiness and disrespect

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Just pack out one day and pack all your belongings
Leave the house for her block her.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by TheZeezle(m): 3:36am On Jul 14, 2022
E ley werey danu.
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Autobot05: 4:27am On Jul 14, 2022
Calibrator:
Sometimes I wonder why craze people like your brother's girlfriend don't cross my path...... The only language some people understand is pain and I am very fluent in vawulence cheesy

Comrade calm down e never reach that side na �

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by flexydote(m): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2022
This is a very small issue to handle. If your brother stays in a rented apartment then this is a settled case.

He should rent another place secretly and wait for her to go out as she usually do.

As soon as she steps out, your bro should pack all his personal belongings into a mover that has been waiting secretly somewhere and move to his new place.

Go to the police and file a restraining order against her.

Finish

1 Like

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by galantjoe(m): 6:19am On Jul 14, 2022
If he comes, he does not see her, Let him change keys to entrance doors and leave to somewhere else.

If the house rent expired, let him secretly move to another apartment.

If she comes back home late, let him lock her outside
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by okoroemeka(m): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
When she sees another girl in the house she will leave.
no need it may backfire,with stupid girls like that you cannot predict how they can react,just report to a division police station,if necessary meet the dpo and tell him your story,he will invite the girl to the station and warn her seriously to back off,this may save your neck if anything backfires
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Sundaycomputer: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Have handle such situation, invite your friend to have sex with her in your presence after finish having sex whit her your friend will take over, secondly tell your brother not to give her money for anything instead your brother should have her for money, , thirdly ,ur family should tell her to leave
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by caye(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2022
pansophist:
Your brother is the kind of man UyaiIncomparabl want us to be, according to her, not tolerating rubbish from women makes a man bitter. The more docile and allowing for girls to take you as a caricature, the real of a man you are in her book. Later they say good men are scarce when they can't even look at their behaviours.

The problem is not her, it's your brother. He is attacking the problem externally (her behaviour), instead of internally (his character). He is docile and too meek. That's where he needs to attack the problem because even if he got rid of her, another woman who senses his weakness in him will come and repeat the same thing. Other men will use him as well. He will be everyone's beach.

There are men she won't try that nonsense with because, after her proper assessment of his character, she knows intimately well that such behaviour won't fly with him. For her to have the audacity to refuse to leave a house she didn't pay for, a man that is not married to her and doesn't want to marry her, a man she has no kids for, and even disrespect him and his family, is a different level of liver.

How did he end up with such a girl in the first place? It's easier not to allow someone into your life than to chase them. Because even after a breakup, they leave you with emotional scars, waste your time and money, know your secret etc. The world is richly populated by wicked people, but your character protects you from them. Attack the problem from this level.

This world is not for the weak, and if women sense it, you're gone. You go suffer for nothing. Ending things peacefully is what you use for people that have sense, not a agbero like her. He should give her a deadline and if she didn't leave by then, throw her out. Simple. You don't negotiate your peace with someone that peace is not an option.

Your brother should learn that as a man, being kind should not be the only "mode of being" used to navigate the world. Being kind should be just an option in his collection of behaviours. If the person you're dealing with is reasonable, then you employ reasoning. If not, then you give it to them in the language they understand.

WOW!
THIS IS A WISE MAN.

I'M DEFINITELY FOLLOWING YOU.
YOU HAVE THROWN MORE LIGHT TO AREAS I myself need to work on.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Involve the police.
Unityp:
Thanks
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by Hanz1: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Your brother is being manhandled by a girl and all he could do was run to you crying.
You didn't land him a slap to teach him how to be a man?

And imagine, same girl came to your own house and and had the gut to disrespect you in your own living room - and you didn't send her useless azz out with d yeye boyfriend you call a brother?

But you are here on Nairaland asking how to help your weak brother chase out a bratty girl?

I think your brother took after you. I mean no insult, but both you guys are weak.

Nobody comes to your own house and insult you - what da heck!

That being said, if your brother can't deal with the issue physically, he can handle it mentally.

He simply has to go to d police and they will help her pack her tinniest baggages

1 Like

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by lereinter(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Funny brother you have.

How did a girl force herself to come live with a man, it's not possible

Sebi he's enjoying the sex, let him continue
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2022
Unityp:

Tight you comrade.

That complete gentleman na scam o, how guy man go dey loose guard on top that kind level na
Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by satandeterrible: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2022
Hanz1:
Your brother is being manhandled by a girl and all he could do was run to you crying.
You didn't land him a slap to teach him how to be a man?

And imagine, same girl came to your own house and and had the gut to disrespect you in your own living room - and you didn't send her useless azz out with d yeye boyfriend you call a brother?

But you are here on Nairaland asking how to help your weak brother chase out a bratty girl?

I think your brother took after you. I mean no insult, but both you guys are weak.

Nobody comes to your own house and insult you - what da heck!

That being said, if your brother can't deal with the issue physically, he can handle it mentally.

He simply has to go to d police and they will help her pack her tinniest baggages
This is just the truth.
Both the op and his brother are disgusting weaklings.

I can't ever have such a moronic brother. Ever!

OP your brother is a weakling and a slowpoke.
If he doesn't know what to do, he should keep funding a bully in his own house

God.. Mek these type of stupid girls mek mistake cross my path.

1 Like

Re: How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? by CarlosTheJackal: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2022
zed7:

Your brother is a slowpoke and morons don't need advice. Imagine someone forcing themselves to stay in a house I pay rent? When I'm not disabled.
I just don't understand how people can be stupid, my own house. I will throw you out under 2 minutes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual / Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) / Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.