Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK (40133 Views)

How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Powersurge: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Guy... Be calming down.. grin

Lolzzzzzzz. I just like Nairaland. The guy don clear.

The way boys dey mumu over anything in skirt eh. See the mumu thing wey hin dey talk. 5 years student visa. Shaking my heas!
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by KristaPretty(f): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Omg, they have used this ones head to emeash back of pot grin grin grin

My gender can be so funny and if you're not smart you would be like a fool

I cannot laugh o, e say na 5years student visa grin grin grin

Better ask her to show you the visa page
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Major7: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Me ke? I'm not the one sponsoring her, like I'd said it's the elder sister sponsoring the whole process. If she had depended on me she wouldn't have made it cus ain't have such money. We love each other and she never wanted to go.

You've been fooled, she's going with someone else and it's been planned, a clean script. Once she leaves, just let go of her. Sorry man

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by 07kjb: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
OP since u ain't the one spending just stick around things might turn out to favour you if she truly loves you
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:
Omg, they have used this ones head to emeash back of pot grin grin grin

My gender can be so funny and if you're not smart you would be like a fool

I cannot laugh o, e say na 5years student visa grin grin grin

Better ask her to show you the visa page

Hope una don hear....??
Na woman dey clear una for here....

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
07kjb:
OP since u ain't the one spending just stick around things might turn out to favour you if she truly loves you

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by na2016: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Honestly she was paired with another person that applied for student visa. It's 5years duration

A simple google search would have shown you that there is no visa type like this in this UK. I will advise you to strongly prioritize yourself and not hope on a woman who is already getting into the UK on a type of visa that you are not told the truth yet.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
hush15:

If both you are serious, put a ring on that finger and let her let it slide thru. That way, she can appky for you as dependent. Else guy, forget her till she resurfaces again

Put a ring??
She already entered the uk with someone as the person's partner...how will they explain theor own separate uniom that to the embassy??
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by dheilaw1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bros, that babe is going as a dependant with another guy who's got student visa for masters in the UK

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by tshtsh: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

What is 5 year student visa??
Guy...U dont evem know the full details....and you are paying.....?? I no like make guy no dey sharp
Same thing I'm thinking. I so don't like ignorance. He doesnt sound like he knows the class of visa she went on but I suspect she was fraudulently paired with a study visa applicant as a dependent. From what I know in USA and Canada a temporary visa (study, visit, work visa) still denies you access to a lot of things. Most employers prefer candidates with a permanent stay visa or who are citizens. The banks offer better facilities and higher credit limits to people on permanent stay. So many other things thus the natural bias of almost every temporary worker or student in these countries is to hustle for permanent residency thus you need to pay attention to her interest levels in you as time progresses.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Honestly she was paired with another person that applied for student visa. It's 5years duration
Bro, I understand your fear,
Dm your telegram account or email.

I have very good private suggestion for you and I am giving you free if charge. I only require one very simple favour.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Jaqenhghar: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Her cousin who is helping her with the whole process over there suddenly come out with a shocking question "hope she has someone she gonn stay with?" Like we thought from the begining she gonn stay with him for the moment?

How can she survive with just one million Naira.
Cousin...... do you know this cousin?
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by ajl: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!
I need info on this matter that's troubling me now. 2months ago my Fiance applied for a visa to stay in the UK, through the help of her far relative that stays there and the visa had been approved. The issue now is we have struggled to raise the money and up till now not yet completed. Funny thing is, this guy is saying now that he doesn't have any place to accommodate my fiance.

I'm scared of her going with just a million Naira. How can she cop before she finally get a job. We don't even know the situation there accomodation and cost of things.

This traveling thing was never in her mind but her elder sister who serves as her guidance keep pushing that she must leave. Don't even know if my relationship with her will still work afterward though we planned that when she gets there I may later join her.

Please who knows how it is to start up life in the UK? I'm troubled, we where supposed to get married before she travel but I gat pause.

Go on YouTube. Search for Phrankleen. He is a Nigerian based in the UK that gives advices on traveling/living the UK. Check the old videos as talks about diverse issues. But you will find one that addresses your issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by coputa(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its not easy but she go dey alright...no worry too much....especially if na outside london.

.since she get person there...they go show her the ropes . shared apartments na the way..

But remember...!....its cut throat in the uk, no matter the kind visa...
if na visit/tourist or coded attachè visa she use enter...u don enter one chance be that, cos once your babe enter hustle mode for survival, just forget am....

most of them always take the easy way out to settle their permanent stay...and that way will likely not include you...

You mentioned the major hole in the op post,aside,survival,howdo you sponsor someone you've not hooked marritally to go study abroad,the risk is to high.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Amotekun777: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
ajl:

Go on YouTube. Search for Phrankleen. He is a Nigerian based in the UK that gives advices on traveling/living the UK. Check the old videos as talks about diverse issues. But you will find one that addresses your issue.

Phrankleen Baba agba! cool
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Jaqenhghar: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
FuckSilly:

If you have functional brain, you would impregnate her immediately if you two have been fuckîng already and no one is a virgin...
So? What do you think that will achieve? All she has to say is that he rejected the pregnancy and only became interested to secure a way out one one silly story. UK no be naija.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Cutehector(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin michelle55 come and see cheesy

Vawulence
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Yankee101: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
'The' UK
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by geezynoni: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
You mean your ex to be?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by alizma: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
VULCAN:
The ignorance of the "everything will be fine" crew. Lol.

That's the phrase they always drop in movies before people start getting killed.

His so called fiancee is now officially married to someone else in the UK and you are swimming in endorphins because you misled yourself to believe that you have given sage advice. Lol

The wicked girl knows the truth but is keeping it from him
What an elderly person see while sitting down, even if a child climb the iroko tree he won't see it. Well let me tell you that is your ignorance that deprive you the knowledge that the guy was aware in the first place that his fiancee was matched with someone to enable her get the necessary papers/approval.
If Mr A. Comes to you and say he believes his wife is sleeping with his neighbor because of the rough place he had seen them playing and the odd hours he had seen her coming out of the man's house and Mr.B comes to you with the same breakdown but maintain that he is only suspecting his wife, do you give the two of them the same advice?
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by geezynoni: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

She has placed her personal future ahead of you. She rates her future ahead of you. Typical human nature, pour promises when opportunity is not present but instantly switch on you and change action when a better opportunity presents itself.

Give her the benefit of doubt, but within you prepare to move on. Then study her actions once she moves, if not encouraging then prepare to dump her and find someone else.
You have spoken well.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by paul100(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
gulfer:
OP, it's like you're new here abi.....Wahala be like anyone who brings his issues to Nairaland, your life and mental health will never remain the same grin grin grin grin grin grin
He's really new.How on earth will he not know what "Simping" is and he's on Nairaland.Let him thanks N. guys here.They don open e eye and brain.No dulling here.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by frozen70(f): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!
I need info on this matter that's troubling me now. 2months ago my Fiance applied for a visa to stay in the UK, through the help of her far relative that stays there and the visa had been approved. The issue now is we have struggled to raise the money and up till now not yet completed. Funny thing is, this guy is saying now that he doesn't have any place to accommodate my fiance.

I'm scared of her going with just a million Naira. How can she cop before she finally get a job. We don't even know the situation there accomodation and cost of things.

This traveling thing was never in her mind but her elder sister who serves as her guidance keep pushing that she must leave. Don't even know if my relationship with her will still work afterward though we planned that when she gets there I may later join her.

Please who knows how it is to start up life in the UK? I'm troubled, we where supposed to get married before she travel but I gat pause.

You would have married her before this plan of relocating starts

I don't know if for her to be far from you or plan for you when she gets there

Anyway you tried to contribute for the expenses paid

Now since accommodation is her worries, let you guys talk to that her Aunty who brought the ideas into them

They should be able to accommodate her till she finds her bearing while she stays humble with them

Now my great concern is, I don't want you to put all your trust in her, rather put it on God
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by hush15: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Put a ring??
She already entered the uk with someone as the person's partner...how will they explain theor own separate uniom that to the embassy??

That response was before i understand the class of visa she did however, yes its still s sense of commitment. Except she comes out categorically to end the relationship, no natter how hustle is, she will always remember there is someone in that mix.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
hush15:

That response was before i understand the class of visa she did however, yes its still s sense of commitment. Except she comes out categorically to end the relationship, no natter how hustle is, she will always remember there is someone in that mix.

Remember someone is in the mix....?? Lol
Woman no dey hustle for man to come enjoy.
How many woman u hear say carry her fiance come abroad after she arrive..very few.. ...
Women are naturally redpilled..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by hush15: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Remember someone is in the mix....?? Lol
Woman no dey hustle for man to come enjoy.
How many woman u hear say carry her fiance come abroad after she arrive..very few.. ...
Women are naturally redpilled..

Not all women. Its risky but some still have conscience. The guy should keep an open mind but some still look back.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by vicstoneint(f): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please do court marriage with her before she travels, so that it will be easy for her to invite you. If not forget it, if you know that you love her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by mastermaestro(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Yea you are right she told me that, she doesn't even know the height of it, is the elder sister that's pushing the whole process with someone she know in the UK.

Is she an illiterate, a minor, or mentally incapacitated? I am forced to ask because you won’t stop mentioning her elder sister. Omo, just cancel the relationship immediately you see her off to wherever you guys would share your final goodbyes.

It’s over! Adults who are easily influenced are not worthy marriage partners. Let me say this, when she gets there the same sister would tell her to get married quickly to ease her settling down. Fact!

Look for someone else who is ready to stick with you, not her ‘sister’. From all indications you are an outsider to her and her family. angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by mastermaestro(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
hush15:

Not all women. Its risky but some still have conscience. The guy should keep an open mind but some still look back.

Keeping an open mind will only set him back and slow down his life. Since he was already planing marriage, it shows that he isn’t a small boy anymore. In fact he should start looking for someone else to marry. That girl is gone for good!

The influence her sister has over her shows that the op has zero stake in her life. She would get married shortly after she arrives the UK on the sister’s usual guidance.

The op would be dumb to put his mind on such a pliable person. It’s over!!!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by hush15: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
mastermaestro:

Keeping an open mind will only set him back and slow down his life. Since he was already planing marriage, it shows that he isn’t a small boy anymore. In fact he should start looking for someone else to marry. That girl is gone for good!

The influence her sister has over her shows that the op has zero stake in her life. She would get married shortly after she arrives the UK on the sister’s usual guidance.

The op would be dumb to put his mind on such a pliable person. It’s over!!!!!

It won't. As long as communication exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.