Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK (40130 Views)

How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Landers Una well done oooo!

I actually took out time to read every comment.

Normal life in Nigeria no balance, I no fit kill myself, if she decides to marry another person over there, she's free, I love her very much but I can't cage her in selfishness.

Marriage and dating is not the same thing, if you spend on your gal friend and she break up with you. You will be very upset. But if you spend on someone you intend to marry and she leaves you for another man go and do Thanksgiving cus you've been rescued from future divorce.

Men don't have problem with someone to marry as a matter of fact most of us here came as a result of burst condom or carelessness of ur father "I no go pour am inside" set of men. so he gat no choice but to father you or marry your mama. Marriage can only be achievement to the women not on men.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by dustbin007: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Zeekaycn post=114707129]Dear Nairalanders!
I need info on this matter that's troubling me now. 2months ago my Fiance applied for a visa to stay in the UK, through the help of her far relative that stays there and the visa had been approved. The issue now is we have struggled to raise the money and up till now not yet completed. Funny thing is, this guy is saying now that he doesn't have any place to accommodate my fiance.

FULL TIME SCORES : 1 - 1 Goalless draw. grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Iruosonobrugwhe: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2022
why na?

[quote author=dustbin007 post=115562550][/quote]
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Reading this, Hmm.. Can't totally trust the other gender but be hopeful, you guys can still come together someday.. but if I am to be honest, don't put 100% hope in seeing her again, women don't have a good mind as much as men.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by BusinessPlan22: 7:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Libraman01:
Reading this, Hmm.. Can't totally trust the other gender but be hopeful, you guys can still come together someday.. but if I am to be honest, don't put 100% hope in seeing her again, women don't have a good mind as much as men.

If I had seen this wisdom quote 8 years ago, I wouldn't have been a fool to that girl, though she came back begging with her blood and family... I accepted and dumped her again. That was my victory. I was a good man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by pansophist(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Chai, why did I missed the thread when it's still hot ? Please poster, update us how it is going. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by emmaodet: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Never knew simping is a full time job

grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by emmaodet: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its not easy but she go dey alright...no worry too much....especially if na outside london.

.since she get person there...they go show her the ropes . shared apartments na the way..

But remember...!....its cut throat in the uk, no matter the kind visa...
if na visit/tourist or coded attachè visa she use enter...u don enter one chance be that, cos once your babe enter hustle mode for survival, just forget am....

most of them always take the easy way out to settle their permanent stay...and that way will likely not include you...

grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 12:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!
I need info on this matter that's troubling me now. 2months ago my Fiance applied for a visa to stay in the UK, through the help of her far relative that stays there and the visa had been approved. The issue now is we have struggled to raise the money and up till now not yet completed. Funny thing is, this guy is saying now that he doesn't have any place to accommodate my fiance.

I'm scared of her going with just a million Naira. How can she cop before she finally get a job. We don't even know the situation there accomodation and cost of things.

This traveling thing was never in her mind but her elder sister who serves as her guidance keep pushing that she must leave. Don't even know if my relationship with her will still work afterward though we planned that when she gets there I may later join her.

Please who knows how it is to start up life in the UK? I'm troubled, we where supposed to get married before she travel but I gat pause.

I'll be updating on this soon! So many uncertainties had taken place.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by ednut1(m): 1:04am On Sep 12, 2022
Zeekaycn:

I'll be updating on this soon! So many uncertainties had taken place.
chop your breakfast in peace and move on

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2022
ednut1:
chop your breakfast in peace and move on

While we move on, we won't stop sharing our individual experiences for others to learn and be at a safer side.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Ilekokonit: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Raalsalghul:

If the visa is in a category that allows her to work and she has accommodation sorted then she can manage to survive with a million naira (1500 pounds thereabouts) pending when she gets a job.

She does NOT have accommodation sorted as her cousin says she can not stay with him.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Ilekokonit: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
int0x80:
You had better start looking for another girlfriend.

Fact.

UK na jungle o. Since her cousin says he will not accommodate her, the things your girlfriend will do to put a roof over her head in the UK will turn your girlfriend into a hardened heartless woman that is not capable of loving any man.

Time for the OP to cut his losses and prevent GUARANTEED heartbreak.

Even where money is not an issue, long distance relationships between Naija and the UK struggle talk less of someone RELOCATING to the UK with just 1 million Naira.

UK where the cost of living crisis and crippling Gas and electricity bills is driving even the oyinbo people to despair.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Ilekokonit: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
matrixme:
Bros just forget about her. Wish her well and quit the relationship when she gets there. Just stop picking her calls. Don't let anyone waste your time.

Time is money.

If she valued the relationship with the OP she would have planned the whole thing with him as a couple instead of planning it with her Aunty behind his back.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Ilekokonit: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Femi8586:

You had better wise up and not let one girl use your head. That when she gets there, you'll join her later? And you believed that?
In any of your dealings with girls, always put your interest first not hers.

Even if you spend your lifetime savings to make her get there, she will abandon you and look for a better man to marry there. Her interest and her family comes first before you.

Fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.