Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK (40129 Views)

How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by gurunlocker: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Honestly she was paired with another person that applied for student visa. It's 5years duration

Bro, dem don run you street. Your babe is already married grin

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by hotwax: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
justwise:

There is nothing like 5yrs student visa, your girl has fraudulently married to someone. They forged marriage certificate and she applied for dependant visa. They are either given 16 or 18 months visa.

Pray long and hard for her as she embarks on this fraudulent journey to the UK.

you beat me to it....she is married to someone else under your nose...

you be mugu na

you better face your life and look for a better under 20 girl

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Britishpea: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Just fiancée! Well
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Eniitankorede: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!
I need info on this matter that's troubling me now. 2months ago my Fiance applied for a visa to stay in the UK, through the help of her far relative that stays there and the visa had been approved. The issue now is we have struggled to raise the money and up till now not yet completed. Funny thing is, this guy is saying now that he doesn't have any place to accommodate my fiance.

I'm scared of her going with just a million Naira. How can she cop before she finally get a job. We don't even know the situation there accomodation and cost of things.

This traveling thing was never in her mind but her elder sister who serves as her guidance keep pushing that she must leave. Don't even know if my relationship with her will still work afterward though we planned that when she gets there I may later join her.

Please who knows how it is to start up life in the UK? I'm troubled, we where supposed to get married before she travel but I gat pause.

Marry her asap. It depends on the type of visa she’s going with. Those urging her to go ahead should also help. It’s scary for a lady not to have a place to stay and move to unknown land. There are evil men everywhere. They would have done the damage before police come in. And she will likely be deported if seen to be homeless and not a citizen of U.K.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Bridget95(f): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Are you sure she won't end up being an olosho there and thereafter forget you ever existed while struggling to get out of the trap invain.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by alizma: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!
I need info on this matter that's troubling me now. 2months ago my Fiance applied for a visa to stay in the UK, through the help of her far relative that stays there and the visa had been approved. The issue now is we have struggled to raise the money and up till now not yet completed. Funny thing is, this guy is saying now that he doesn't have any place to accommodate my fiance.

I'm scared of her going with just a million Naira. How can she cop before she finally get a job. We don't even know the situation there accomodation and cost of things.

This traveling thing was never in her mind but her elder sister who serves as her guidance keep pushing that she must leave. Don't even know if my relationship with her will still work afterward though we planned that when she gets there I may later join her.

Please who knows how it is to start up life in the UK? I'm troubled, we where supposed to get married before she travel but I gat pause.

Everything will be fine. Just do your part in supporting her. The only issue I see here is the accommodation problem over there in UK.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Owen247: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

She went to do biometrics at the embassy
She saw her passport and the visa pasted on it
they ddnt bring visa and passport for her inside bedroom...She knows the height of it..you are the one in the dark about the whole issue...

Did u even see her passport and the vignette/visa sticker pasted on it..??

pls u guys should advice that guy to avoid premuim tears and taking of ones life. Abeg.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by DispatcherLagos: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Last last na everybody go chop breakfast. grin
Any specie that doesn't have preek...fear am

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Michelle55: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
She's aware of everything so don't bother making excuses for her.
Life is not always greener on the other side, she needs to buckle up and face it headstrong if she's got any will to survive it all, or better still, she can decide to stay back and do something else rather than go to a country where nothing is assured, not even an accommodation.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by paradigmshift(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
I need Australia visa... Help a brother please
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Haircomb: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
How will you not know the type of visa she is processing. Na wa for you o.

Just prepare your mind for whatever happens.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Bourne007(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
And if she's paired (married) depending on what type of visa, she will have to remain paired for atleast 5 years before she gets a permanent stay if that's her aim. Your option of legally marrying her wouldn't be until after lipsrsealed

Zeekaycn:

Honestly she was paired with another person that applied for student visa. It's 5years duration

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by MrDoGood(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Me ke? I'm not the one sponsoring her, like I'd said it's the elder sister sponsoring the whole process. If she had depended on me she wouldn't have made it cus ain't have such money. We love each other and she never wanted to go.

Are you dating a kid?

Or you're not even sure you guys are getting married. Did you propose to her?

Cos I don't understand at all...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by VULCAN(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
U be Sherlock!

When I read his description I knew something wasn't right.

It wasn't adding up
justwise:

There is nothing like 5yrs student visa, your girl has fraudulently married to someone. They forged marriage certificate and she applied for dependant visa. They are either given 16 or 18 months visa.

Pray long and hard for her as she embarks on this fraudulent journey to the UK.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by tammyf: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Should we tell him?

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by gulfer: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
OP, it's like you're new here abi.....Wahala be like anyone who brings his issues to Nairaland, your life and mental health will never remain the same grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by MartinsD12(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Never knew simping is a full time job
LoL grin savage top notch
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by MartinsD12(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!

Sorry in advance op, that girl might disappoint you at the end of the day
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by moneyissweet(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Follow her then.

Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by OgbeniOptional(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol your babe don marry another person dey run you street.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by IkemChris(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
heendrix:

Guy infact I just lost morale to reply him after sizing his level of daftness. Omo na girl this nigga dey trust like this?? mo foh o

Make him take style collect him one million... He don looses love, make he no loose money

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by BENCHOKCONSULT: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!

Premium tears pro max grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by RPG2020(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Just wish her well and make sure you do tatatata very well for the last time because it's finished
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Owen247: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Guy, i so much want to be optimistic in this ur story but i cant.

how can you be so blind that u cant see or smell a scam. Na wah oh.

its not dat i dont believe una resolve and love,but with the story ur writing, omo pele oh.

in fact i dnt want to talk much sha,but goodluck. No talk say we no warn u, but follow ur mind sha. Las las na ur life.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by bigtt76(f): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Zeekaycn:

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by bigtt76(f): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

RPG2020:
Just wish her well and make sure you do tatatata very well for the last time because it's finished
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by SavageResponse(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
ednut1:
If they start denying Nigerians spouses visa now we will all be here shouting and wailing. So she was paired with someone. They wont live together or what Why does this sound like scam self

Nigerians love to abuse every privilege

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by madridsta007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

She applied as a dependant to a person who applied for a Student Visa?

The most you can get for a student visa is 3-4 years.
Not 5 years.

Sure she's been honest with you?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.