Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK (40134 Views)

How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by blackboy2star(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
She will be fine if she can work with the visa

Zeekaycn:

Don't understand what you mean simping
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
heendrix:

Guy infact I just lost morale to reply him after sizing his level of daftness. Omo na girl this nigga dey trust like this?? mo foh o

He go soon use his urine wash face later on..
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Cousin...... do you know this cousin?

Anytime i hear cousin ...i just know say na redflag..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Ppp1p: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
A girl leaving you here in nigeria will not come back for you

Also note that a wife leaving you here in naija will not likely come back for you if both of you don’t have kids

Despite certainty It also takes grace of God for a women who you are married to with kids to come back for you when they travel abroad

Never trust any woman

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by jaykai24(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its not easy but she go dey alright...no worry too much....especially if na outside london.

.since she get person there...they go show her the ropes . shared apartments na the way..

But remember...!....its cut throat in the uk, no matter the kind visa...
if na visit/tourist or coded attachè visa she use enter...u don enter one chance be that, cos once your babe enter hustle mode for survival, just forget am....

most of them always take the easy way out to settle their permanent stay...and that way will likely not include you...[color=#990000][/color]

This here is the answer to your question!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by jaykai24(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ppp1p:

Also note that a wife leaving you here in naija will not likely come back for you if both of you don’t have kids

Despite certainty It also takes grace of God for a women who you are married to with kids to come back for you when they travel abroad

Never trust any woman

Writer above they see far.

A girl that will be looking to fully legalise herself to come back to you? You they wind me or what? Bros just eat the last supper with her then zero your mind.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by yemi1504: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
int0x80:
She's aware of the whole game plan, she's just lying to you. You had better start looking for another girlfriend. You've been served breakfast codedly grin grin

Las Las, everybody go chop breakfast
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Agape123: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Uk doesnt even give 4 year at once...youll get your normal 2 years 4 months for a two years course or 1 year 4 months for a one year coirse...its after you finish you get to apply for 2 years post study

True lol. D psw is not automatic, you break immigration law during your studies, dem send u back asapu
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Agape123: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by MyAmericandream(f): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Don't understand what you mean simping

So na you be the kind of guy my big bro Dey call MUGU!
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by santos247(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
bujebudanu1:
That banny is gone for good

I get one presently wey the boyfriend for naija still dey hope say she go dey send money or comeback come carry am.

Babe Don get 3 bfs here dey lash steady steady

Babaaaaaa
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Franking: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
U better relocate with her abi suffer never tire u?
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by armadeo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Honestly she was paired with another person that applied for student visa. It's 5years duration

She paired abi she don marry.

Your fiancee don marry another man. Lol

Una too funny for this country.

My advice better free another man wife. Don't come back here to be lamenting later
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by biosystech: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
hifocus:

It's why I tell people to make their choice of partner based on the person's values more than anything else. It will be hard for someone with high moral values not to keep their word.

My sister went for her master's in the uk, leaving her fiance in Nig. Guess what, he has joined her now. It's wrong to write every girl off. Some people come from very good backgrounds, ok and they keep their word.
Permit me to ask, while your sister was planning all these, her fiancee was in the know right?

In his case, he's ignorant of everything happening with his supposed fiance and frankly, like others opined, no one has heard of UK giving 5 years visa.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by 79733139(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Read the first page of the thread, his babe has married a student who is doing his masters. She is very likely not coming back to him... It is different if she was the one who is studying in UK.

hifocus:

It's why I tell people to make their choice of partner based on the person's values more than anything else. It will be hard for someone with high moral values not to keep their word.

My sister went for her master's in the uk, leaving her fiance in Nig. Guess what, he has joined her now. It's wrong to write every girl off. Some people come from very good backgrounds, ok and they keep their word.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Kelvin3476: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Never knew simping is a full time job
U MUST BE A CERTIFIED COMRADE
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Sheezybobby(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Her cousin who is helping her with the whole process over there suddenly come out with a shocking question "hope she has someone she gonn stay with?" Like we thought from the begining she gonn stay with him for the moment?

How can she survive with just one million Naira.

Does your wife name start from W
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Jaqenhghar: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Anytime i hear cousin ...i just know say na redflag..
Big red flag. Cousin, uncle , my best friend's husband, my best friend's boyfriend

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by mckinnel: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
All of una don finally pursue this guy comot for him thread...we need to check if he's okay

Man must be going through it now.
Op abeg update us na
All of us dey wait to hear from you
We wan see the head of the Tori
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by micaluk: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
last last you don cast,breakfast go still reach you shayo ooh
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by lightnlife: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stop this untrue overt generalisation.

Who do you guys relate with to conclude that when people move abroad they forget their committments, partners and lovers? It's sickening!

This year alone, I know loads of people (married and unmarried) who traveled abroad first, and thereafter, took their spouses in.

Your beliefs affect your actions and expectations. However, don't push those unfounded beliefs on others.

Ppp1p:

Never trust any woman

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Venekconsultt: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
i have been refraining from commenting so as you won't feel bad but on seeing this i must break such deadlock with the following words 'IT IS FINISHED'
Zeekaycn:

Yea you are right she told me that, she doesn't even know the height of it, is the elder sister that's pushing the whole process with someone she know in the UK.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Venekconsultt: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
this ur name ehh,when will mydream come to pass
MyAmericandream:

So na you be the kind of guy my big bro Dey call MUGU!
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
biosystech:
Permit me to ask, while your sister was planning all these, her fiancee was in the know right? Yes, he was.

In his case, he's ignorant of everything happening with his supposed fiance and frankly, like others opined, no one has heard of UK giving 5 years visa.

Well, you're right.
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
i heard husband hard to find abroad too. that our ladies are all lonely and needing companions in UK most esp. the OP may be lucky to have his fiance return for him if

1. she is tired of the co partner she is going with and they
2 she had been kna.cked by wicked guys over there been new
3. she went to study and couldn't find a husband to keep her for permanent residence

otherwise.. LET HER GO

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Iphone5: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Op no worry yourself, so far say na UK. she no fit see another serious partner, na her towtow go suffer am if winter show sha.

Just hustle make more money so you self go japa

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by jum33: 6:00am On Jul 15, 2022
@Justwise @DisGuy ,this thread will need to be removed before spouse and dependant started getting denied because of some few bad eggs

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by justwise(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2022
jum33:
@Justwise @DisGuy ,this thread will need to be removed before spouse and dependant started getting denied because of some few bad eggs

No it will not be removed.

Only those who are planning to engage in fraudulent act should be worried
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by litaninja(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Oga, you no get fiancée o

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
mckinnel:
All of una don finally pursue this guy comot for him thread...we need to check if he's okay

Man must be going through it now.
Op abeg update us na
All of us dey wait to hear from you
We wan see the head of the Tori

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
lightnlife:
Stop this untrue overt generalisation.

Who do you guys relate with to conclude that when people move abroad they forget their committments, partners and lovers? It's sickening!

This year alone, I know loads of people (married and unmarried) who traveled abroad first, and thereafter, took their spouses in.

Your beliefs affect your actions and expectations. However, don't push those unfounded beliefs on others.

Thank you jare
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by nothingzpoil: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=advanceDNA post=114765743][/quote]

I know very well say him go run away... lol

The heat too much for the young man.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.