Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK (40132 Views)

How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2022
ednut1:
If they start denying Nigerians spouses visa now we will all be here shouting and wailing. So she was paired with someone. They wont live together or what Why does this sound like scam self

When u allow couples to declare they are officially together without an official marriage document that can be officially verified...this is what happens.....

anyone can be paired with anyone claiming civil union with a few whatsapp messages, pictures, etc.......some matital laws should not fly...too many loopholes for fruadsters...

People even bring kids thats not theirs and use them as maids full time...they will start asking us for paternity and maternity test too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by 9japride(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2022
Guy don't too stress yourself, try get yours. All man for 9ja just dey hustle things out in anyway possible. Same way with Ike Ekweremadu case.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Femi8586(m): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!
I need info on this matter that's troubling me now. 2months ago my Fiance applied for a visa to stay in the UK, through the help of her far relative that stays there and the visa had been approved. The issue now is we have struggled to raise the money and up till now not yet completed. Funny thing is, this guy is saying now that he doesn't have any place to accommodate my fiance.

I'm scared of her going with just a million Naira. How can she cop before she finally get a job. We don't even know the situation there accomodation and cost of things.

This traveling thing was never in her mind but her elder sister who serves as her guidance keep pushing that she must leave. Don't even know if my relationship with her will still work afterward though we planned that when she gets there I may later join her.

Please who knows how it is to start up life in the UK? I'm troubled, we where supposed to get married before she travel but I gat pause.

You had better wise up and not let one girl use your head. That when she gets there, you'll join her later? And you believed that?
In any of your dealings with girls, always put your interest first not hers.

Even if you spend your lifetime savings to make her get there, she will abandon you and look for a better man to marry there. Her interest and her family comes first before you.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Lexusgs430: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Femi8586:

You had better wise up and not let one girl use your head. That when she gets there, you'll join her later? And you believed that?
In any of your dealings with girls, always put your interest first not hers.

Even if you spend your lifetime savings to make her get there, she will abandon you and look for a better man to marry there. Her interest and her family comes first before you.

The hustlers anthem....... Everyone for himself/herself..... God for us all ....... wink

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by BusinessPlan22: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!
I need info on this matter that's troubling me now. 2months ago my Fiance applied for a visa to stay in the UK, through the help of her far relative that stays there and the visa had been approved. The issue now is we have struggled to raise the money and up till now not yet completed. Funny thing is, this guy is saying now that he doesn't have any place to accommodate my fiance.

I'm scared of her going with just a million Naira. How can she cop before she finally get a job. We don't even know the situation there accomodation and cost of things.

This traveling thing was never in her mind but her elder sister who serves as her guidance keep pushing that she must leave. Don't even know if my relationship with her will still work afterward though we planned that when she gets there I may later join her.

Please who knows how it is to start up life in the UK? I'm troubled, we where supposed to get married before she travel but I gat pause.

Immediately she boards that plane bro... Read my lips... It's over... Move on... Make money

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by emeritus007: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2022
5 years student visa.... Brother be wise.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by lereinter(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Why/what are you fearing?

Let her get there first, if she can't survive she will come back

If she leaves you, are you going to die, you will see another lady

And she might not even leave you

Anything happens in this world. But it's nice to have travelling exposure and experiences.

16 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by ashawopikin(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Don't understand what you mean simping
don't worry, you will soon understand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by ashawopikin(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2022
NtiObaEneke:
See as una just expose her secret grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by justwise(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Yea you are right she told me that, she doesn't even know the height of it, is the elder sister that's pushing the whole process with someone she know in the UK.

Bro there are so much about this sham arrangement you don’t know, from all you have said so far it’s clear that they lied to you.. I can understand if she met this person in Nigeria and they are travelling together but this is strange.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Megadixh: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Bro you need prepare for emotional impact because there’s nothing like 5years student dependent visa. Again, if she gets to the UK, your chances of joining her is VERY low and difficult(Like elephant going through needle’s eye) why, because, he status will show married in the UK (since you said she was paired), meaning she ll divorce, change her status, get married to you, apply for study and finally add you as dependent….
You try analyse all this scenarios and see if your “finace” will want to go through this hell of processes.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Agape123: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Honestly she was paired with another person that applied for student visa. It's 5years duration

Omoooo. She do dependent for a totally unknown stranger. Wow, just wow. And no it’s not 5 years, maximum she can get is 4 years. And that’s if the masters is a 2 years course (with 2 years PSW visa), unless na PHD lol. D psw is not even automatic, you break immigration law during your studies, dem send u back asapu

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by bujebudanu1(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2022
That banny is gone for good

I get one presently wey the boyfriend for naija still dey hope say she go dey send money or comeback come carry am.

Babe Don get 3 bfs here dey lash steady steady

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2022
Agape123:

Omoooo. She do dependent for a totally unknown stranger. Wow, just wow. And no it’s not 5 years, maximum she can get is 4 years. And that’s if the masters is a 2 years course (with 2 years PSW visa), unless na PHD lol.

Uk doesnt even give 4 year at once...youll get your normal 2 years 4 months for a two years course or 1 year 4 months for a one year coirse...its after you finish you get to apply for 2 years post study

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by RillJ(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SPAMBOX7:
You'll understand in due time. Abeg lowkey update me in few months when she gets there
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Dshocker(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!

She is not your fiance

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by abobote: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Just zero your mind, its 50 50
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Ebubu3: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!

She has placed her personal future ahead of you. She rates her future ahead of you. Typical human nature, pour promises when opportunity is not present but instantly switch on you and change action when a better opportunity presents itself.

Give her the benefit of doubt, but within you prepare to move on. Then study her actions once she moves, if not encouraging then prepare to dump her and find someone else.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Vickho: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Greattestman:
My heart is already broken for the guygrin Women una too get wahala wallahicheesy See as one of your comrades is about to put someone in a long term heartbreakgrin
premium tears loading grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by ImoleNaija: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2022
It seems #Landers are all out to destroy many relationships today.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by sbashir10(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2022
They don carry this one over 2.5

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by omowolewa: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Follow
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Pascal181: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
God will help you
Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Mrkumareze(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nozino:

Your girlfriend did biometrics, probably did Medicals too, saw the visa on her passport.

If I were you, ask her to snap her visa because as it it, she’s using your head. She’s aware of everything that’s happening and she’s actively involved in the process.

See her you say she loves you and doesn’t want to leave the country? May God help you. I hope you aren’t from the south south especially Edo because you nr wise at all.

They re certain things we aren't meant to know. If OP get to know the details, he ll be the one to cry. So it's better he remains ignorant of the whole thing since he's not the sponsor.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by asiga(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Honestly she was paired with another person that applied for student visa. It's 5years duration

It is sad that you have no details about your finance travel..

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by GeneralPula: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
This traveling thing was never in her mind but her elder sister who serves as her guidance keep pushing that she must leave.

The gods..... Her elder sister who serves as her guidance or her god mother..

The gods...... Uhmmm. Olosho don secure visa to UK con dey stress guy man wey no apply OT..

The gods........ Solution - This guy man should apply OT..

This is what the gods are saying..

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by HeavenVGate: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!

You this young man! Shey na that one suppose dey worry you instead of you to put out all your strength to make sure my dream is actualized? This saddens me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by FuckSilly: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Me ke? I'm not the one sponsoring her, like I'd said it's the elder sister sponsoring the whole process. If she had depended on me she wouldn't have made it cus ain't have such money. We love each other and she never wanted to go.
If you have functional brain, you would impregnate her immediately if you two have been fuckîng already and no one is a virgin...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by foleskay(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Your relationship is about hitting the rock. If your girl travels abroad,my guy forget,she's not coming back to you.. She's gone forever. But that's not always d case with men...if a man goes abroad,he may still come back to marry his babe in naija,even tho he may also have some Caucasian he would be digging over there,but 4 out of guys who traveled out come bk for their girls.

So my brother..use d money yiuve contri buted as a leverage to be billing her small change when she gets there..and dont put mind for any marriage undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by syntekelite(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!

Uk life hard but its easy to sustain cos the sweat you put into any work is commensurate with the reward,but she needs free house before she get a job..cost of housing is high..if she has friends there she cld try reaching out to stay with them for at least a month..also her level of education will be the main factor in her getting a job quicker..lastly do small wedding b4 she goes,court weddings arent expensive..that way you joining her will be the easiest thing..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.