Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal (27798 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Munzy14(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2022
matrix199:
I guess love is blind, otherwise her hair colour is a 'red flag'.

If you never see where a yahoo boy want propose to his babe, good morning and welcome..

You no see the ones on stockings.. cheesy
Na them dey like their babe razzmatazz....

Maybe she has got good characters beyond looks which is way more Importanter.. grin
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2022
matrix199:

What of tattoos and indecent dress
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by alizma: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2022
matrix199:

Not all the ladies with tinted hairs are bad, did you listen to her?...... She understood something was wrong with the guy, she had been trying to calm him down to no avail. That is what true nature of a woman should be.
Some of those without tinted hairs doesn't have time to understand you, talk more of trying to calm you down, they are the one shouting God created us equally on social media.
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by remsonik(f): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2022
This one na nonsense, how can he slap you and propose to you then you accept it. Ha this man go marry you for house and use you as punching bag, use his beatings to dye your hair, tattoo your body and go kill you with worries, frustration and depression.

If you love yourself you better flee!
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by GistFullGround: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2022

Na Aggressive girl you wan marry? See how she initially locked his shirt...Hmmm

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2022
odinson1:

Mumu you watch the video? Just dey there dey cap Careless grin

I watch am, monkey.
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by odinson1(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I watch am, monkey.

Na your papa be monkey

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by tosaino95(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2022
matrix199:

Most girls with that hair style rough i guess she is not rough or maybe this is a skit undecided
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Iyeeshaar(f): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
The Next Titan Nigeria is back for Season 9 with N20M Grand Prize, and N5M for Runners-up

The Search for the Game Changers begins! And this could be your own opportunity as Number One Entrepreneurial Reality TV Show, THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA is back for Season 9, tagged -The Game Changers.
The Season 9 is scouting for tenacious entrepreneurs, the bravehearts, and the masterminds with unbeatable business ideas and the skills, the drive, and the will to transcend all barriers and limitations.
The winner of the Season 9 of the 12-week business reality show will walk away with a Cash Prize of N20 Million Naira, and N5 Million Naira for the Runners-up

Auditions will hold in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Online for entrepreneurs (21 -40 years old).
The Season 9 is brought to you by Headline Sponsor, LUNO (a global crypto company) in association with (Platinum Sponsors: Heritage Bank Plc and Tingo Mobile), (Gold Sponsor: IPNX) (Silvers Sponsors: Sifax Group and Haven Homes) and with supporting sponsorships of Lifemate furniture and NikkyTaurus.

REGISTER NOW: www.thenexttitan.com and follow social media @thenext_titan to stay updated!!!
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Ykc2(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yahoo proposed marriage which won't last a year or they will use her
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by everythinggirly(f): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by OfficialMo: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Proposing to Public Assest ,food wey every body dey chop, e reach ur turn u wan keep am for house.. Bro u no show love o.�
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Godispeace: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
walahi u speak my mind grin grin
matrix199:

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Poleski: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
The part that was very interesting was the slap scene. Well videoed I guess. smiley
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Wakeup0oo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
matrix199:

pastor grin grin
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Wwwq: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by kingsceemark(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na Olosho self, mtchewwww
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by Blackmind: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Some Nigerian men dey propose to rubbish these days.... See girl with tinted hair, tattoos and indecent dress this man wan marry for house cry
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by ukaface(f): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
The girl yeye sha.

Why the Bleep will you also me before proposing to me?
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by micaluk: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dem go bow for the result ooh,she don cast last last breakfast is on its way
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigerian men are trying sha.

Tinted hair
Tattoos
Indecent dressing

Community project wey we dey manage for street na em person wan personalize undecided
And she might turn out to b better than d decent ones. After all d say we shouldn't judge a book by its cover

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / No Bra Day! Nairaland Babes Lets Get Started. / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.