Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! (8734 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by revolt(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nostring:
nawa o.. I hope to read your own baba Ijesha saga too on front page soon lipsrsealed
You will keep hoping lol...
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by ufotunang: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Candidlady:

As a diabetic patient on dialysis when they put sugar in your mouth abeg no vomit am

Kachirubanka

Mumu gender
... answer my question...mumu person
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by revolt(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Men like you will always try to justify pedophilia.

Men/women like are the fake betas trying to cater to old females just to get some pussy. Say the truth my sis/broda.. men don't Luke 9ld cargoes. There's biological reasons for that. Ability to procreate better, plus less baggage.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by ufotunang: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Candidlady:

As a diabetic patient on dialysis when they put sugar in your mouth abeg no vomit am

Kachirubanka

Mumu gender
.. sorry. I did not know you were a diabetic patient...let me avoid you before you infect me with your diabetic sickness..
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Candidlady: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
ufotunang:
.. sorry. I did not know you were a diabetic patient...let me avoid you before you infect me with your diabetic sickness..

Mr John snow
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by tarantino1: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
I can't believe that there are grown men here arguing their right to sleep with rape underage girls.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Nostring: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
revolt:

You will keep hoping lol...
lol only if u not a paedophile, but if u are... It's just a matter of time wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Aimerosa25(f): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
It's very rampant in Abuja
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by revolt(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nostring:
lol only if u not a paedophile, but if u are... It's just a matter of time wink

Madam get out of your feelings... I gave you a fact
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by seangy4konji: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na that their worn out vagina from different Dildos with different shapes and sizes and big dicks from cocaine sniffing dudes on Lagos island from Law school junction to Ajah round about that have destroyed their pussy i will be chasing about.

The hotel they have not had orgy in lekki environs is that new one just being built.i will now waste my money on condemded tube when there is young blood to spend my money on and have nice pleasure....toto weh get better grip.

Abeg carry ur condemed tube go meet mugu

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by teebagy: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Islandlady:
Any girl below 18 years of age is still very much a child.
That she has big boobs & robust shape does not change the fact that she's still a child and should be allowed to grow to a certain stage!

Whether she's the one that made her intentions known to you is not the matter now... she's still a child

Allow them grow.

If you're such a good guy, buy them sanitary pads, that stuff is costly likeeee... Get them that!!!

If she tells you she loves you & can't do without you, make her know that there is time for everything. Help her tame her emotions or lead her to someone who can.

I don't even want to talk about those that have sex with them!!!
I rest my case.

Because, if I catch any Randy idiot near my teenage girls, niece or cousins, hmmm he will regret his life, Nah only God fit settle our case!

He who have ear, let him hear!!!

Lalasticlala

you ask us not to date lil girls but ur gender dates ur dads age. U are worried abt d wrong thing
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by teebagy: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Sweetvie:
This thread is really interesting...
Like most times I do feel disappointed in our guys, imagine a man of 26, 30 going for a 16, 17yrs old girl when there is full grown woman in the country... I wonder what they're thinking.
As much as guys can't keep there third leg btw there legs the girls are so at fault... I mean girls nowadays are just so disappointing... Imagine a 13,14 yrs old girls av started avin sex, one was even pregnant (13yrs) I was like wtf! Wat is going on in this country... Funniest part is just for chicken change they get, they want to do big girl, dress half naked... Most times I don't blame them coz I do feel it not there fault it was how they were brought up or peer group influence. But the most disappointing part is the guys... They are more mature and can think but fail to reason in the name they wan chop and clean mouth which is very stupid and senseless... cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Nigerian Leaked Sex Photos And Videos / Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) / Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.