Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! (8737 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
I ask you this question because actually you're thinking about what is trending all over the internet between Ned And Emmanuella undecided
So I think that's what inspired you to made this thread okay..
Yes yes pls, Does that looks normal to you! I mean Emmanuella is not even upto 15yrs! cry it doesn't makes sense!

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by cadet222(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Copy and paste. At least give credit to your source.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by JealousCobra(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
undecided

@Op

Teenagers of this days with creepy tendencies...

Come to Gboko or Markudi you will definitely rest your case.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Ahdunns(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
JealousCobra:
undecided

@Op

Teenagers of this days with creepy tendencies...

Come to Gboko or Markudi you will definitely rest your case.

Orwam! �
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by BBBricks: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Because you keep your to.to from letting men to fxck you doesn't mean that every lady or women too are like you and that they will be preventing men from sleeping with them

Old smelly ho.es are tasteless and unattractive,

Fresh yound cold blooded girls are the honey of life

Wasiu Ayinde: Eyin Mama E lo Sempe!
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by revolt(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Old cargoes dey complain looolll..... young blood always be first choice for men.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by ednut1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Their parents cant buy them pad

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
BBBricks:
Because you keep your to.to from letting men to fxck you doesn't mean that every lady or women too are like you and that they will be preventing men from sleeping with them

Old smelly ho.es are tasteless and unattractive,

Fresh yound cold blooded girls are the honey of life

Wasiu Ayinde: Eyin Mama E lo Sempe!
You are indeed shameless... aren't you?

Can you even hear and comprehend the trash you spewed above?

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nope Dear

Islandlady:
Yes yes pls, Does that looks normal to you! I mean Emmanuella is not even upto 15yrs! cry it doesn't makes sense!
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
ednut1:
Their parents cant buy them pad
If you guys buy for them as per big bro, will you dieee undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Cypress042(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Having a girl child in a country full of perv men cry

Females are really endangered species embarassed
Shhh you know nothing undecided
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by ednut1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
If you guys buy for them as per big bro, will you dieee undecided
naso he dey start. From there they will ask for phone and recharge card. From there they will go to those mens house to offer them sex. Abeg make everyone dey their day, men should not even be talking to these small girls. Let their parents provide for them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
ednut1:
naso he dey start. From there they will ask for phone and recharge card. From there they will go to those mens house to offer them sex. Abeg make everyone dey their day, men should not even be talking to these small girls. Let their parents provide for them
Ohh well to some extent you are right tho! Men should just stay away from them!

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Seunmkpi: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Ohh well to some extent you are right tho! Men should just stay away from them!
Tokunbo rest.
It seems the train has left you.

5 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Any girl below 18 years of age is still very much a child.
That she has big boobs & robust shape does not change the fact that she's still a child and should be allowed to grow to a certain stage!

Whether she's the one that made her intentions known to you is not the matter now... she's still a child

Allow them grow.

If you're such a good guy, buy them sanitary pads, that stuff is costly likeeee... Get them that!!!

If she tells you she loves you & can't do without you, make her know that there is time for everything. Help her tame her emotions or lead her to someone who can.

I don't even want to talk about those that have sex with them!!!
I rest my case.

Because, if I catch any Randy idiot near my teenage girls, niece or cousins, hmmm he will regret his life, Nah only God fit settle our case!

He who have ear, let him hear!!!

I agree.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Haynnie: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Some men can caution themselves from younger girls and other men like younger girls but younger girls girls get attracted to older men and they gave consent to them to either date them or have sex with them. They knew is lawfully not right but still went ahead to carry on with this habit. So this advice should only not end with men but the females who run around around with men more than triple their age just for benefits.

And men should steer clear from younglins. They need help and guidance to grow well not the other way round.

Pizz awt!

3 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Haynnie:
Some men can caution themselves from younger girls and other men like younger girls but younger girls girls get attracted to older men and they gave consent to them to either date them or have sex with them. They knew is lawfully not right but still went ahead to carry on with this habit. So this advice should only not end with men but the females who run around around with men more than triple their age just for benefits.

And men should steer clear from younglins. They need help and guidance to grow well not the other way round.

Pizz awt!
Hmm Nice and well said...Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Giorgia: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
All this men and women rolling around as clandestine rapists, may God protect our young ones!
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by okoroemeka(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Haynnie:

Pizz awt!
the simple Truth has been said by you,that they need all the help and guidance they can possibly get from us,that includes money for upkeep,moral guidance,advice and the inveitable sex education,it is all part of help and guidance,let's be realistic here,you cannot keep a monkey in a room full of ripe bananas and expect the banana to remain intact.those small girls of that age range just love matured men.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by MufasaLion: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
is always men at the receiving end , nobody is talking about how young girls of today ,wants to roll
role with men twice their age

And that's enough reason to be a pedophile?

3 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by MufasaLion: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
revolt:
Old cargoes dey complain looolll..... young blood always be first choice for men.

Men like you will always try to justify pedophilia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Slmgirldippussy: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
That she has big boobs & robust shape does not change the fact that she's still a child and should be allowed to grow to a certain stage!

Whether she's the one that made her intentions known to you is not the matter now... she's still a child

Allow them grow.

If you're such a good guy, buy them sanitary pads, that stuff is costly likeeee... Get them that!!!

If she tells you she loves you & can't do without you, make her know that there is time for everything. Help her tame her emotions or lead her to someone who can.

I rest my case.

Because, if I catch any Randy idiot near my teenage girls, niece or cousins, hmmm he will regret his life, Nah only God fit settle our case!

Lalasticlala

I won't go for your teenage girls
Rather I will go for you.
Fulk ur kpekus well well

Death to eevry guy that corrupt young girls
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Owologbo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
is always men at the receiving end , nobody is talking about how young girls of today ,wants to roll
role with men twice their age
Though, I don't do kids,
don't be surprised that OP and her backer started collecting D when they were way younger.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Echoban: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:

Allow them grow.

I rest my case.

Lalasticlala

What if both of us are below 18, cool

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Fira09(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:

Allow them grow.

I rest my case.

Lalasticlala

You are back again with your Trash Thread.

You will still receive another banning.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by revolt(m): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
MufasaLion:

Men like you will always try to justify pedophilia.

Women like you will always shame men like me for preferring younger fresher girls... AFTER WE HAVE DONE THE WORK.? Abeg old cargo.... no be my fault say you waste your youth.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Echoban:

What if both of us are below 18, cool
That's not an excuse tho! You both still a child

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Fira09(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
siofra:
Zonefree, Kollins11, nonexisisting, Fara09, Kaiair and other nairaland males that call themselves redpillers please listen.

A word is enough for the wise.

@siofra and @Islandlady are the biggest feminist we have in Nairaland..and we don't want that.

That's the reason I attack both of you.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by MufasaLion: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
revolt:

Women like you will always shame men like me for preferring younger fresher girls... AFTER WE HAVE DONE THE WORK.? Abeg old cargo.... no be my fault say you waste your youth.

So I'm a female? You're nothing but a clown and pedophile.

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fira09:

You are back again with your Trash Thread.

You will still receive another banning.
Who cares Call my posts trash, because you guilty! I will keep exposing you rape apologist!

Y'all will be disgraced soon! Yuzless mofos
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Fira09(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Who cares Call my posts trash, because you guilty! I will keep exposing you rape apologist!

Y'all will be disgraced soon! Yuzless mofos

You have started again....your accusations are totally wrong,

I don't know why you can never understand someone without attacking the person.

You feminist...you will also be exposed.

Prepare for another banning.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fira09:

You have started again....your accusations are totally wrong,

I don't know why you can never understand someone without attacking the person.

You feminist...you will also be exposed.
stay off my threads if you feel attacked, you always attacking wen I say harmless things and the Truth!

That's why I call you rape apologist and a peodophile! Well my instincts are always right so it what you do, not an accusation!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered / Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit / I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.