Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! (8754 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Fira09(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
stay off my threads if you feel attacked, you always attacking wen I say harmless things and the Truth!

That's why I call you rape apologist and a peodophile! Well my instincts are always right so it what you do, not an accusation!!!

If you don't say the right thing, I will never stay off your thread.

You usually don't say the right thing... your thoughts are that of evil and heartlessness against men.

And pls be informed if you attack me again you will be banned. angry

Good day. undecided
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by ufotunang: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Many of these teenage girls that have already spolit...they dress half naked, seduce a guy to have sex with them

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fira09:

If you don't say the right thing, I will never stay off your thread.

You usually don't say the right thing... your thoughts are that of evil and heartlessness against men.

And pls be informed if you attack me again you will be banned. angry

Good day. undecided
My thoughts are not of evil against men, I just want a better society for our girl children, boys like you will always try to justify wrongs and misguided behavior from your fellow gender without proper reasoning!

Attacking the messenger and leaving the message that what you do!

Well I won't say much, just avoid me and stop threatening me with bans!!!

T for thanks!!!
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Any girl below 18 years of age is still very much a child.
That she has big boobs & robust shape does not change the fact that she's still a child and should be allowed to grow to a certain stage!

Whether she's the one that made her intentions known to you is not the matter now... she's still a child

Allow them grow.

If you're such a good guy, buy them sanitary pads, that stuff is costly likeeee... Get them that!!!

If she tells you she loves you & can't do without you, make her know that there is time for everything. Help her tame her emotions or lead her to someone who can.

I don't even want to talk about those that have sex with them!!!
I rest my case.

Because, if I catch any Randy idiot near my teenage girls, niece or cousins, hmmm he will regret his life, Nah only God fit settle our case!

He who have ear, let him hear!!!

Lalasticlala

Boys fit don even start press press the bang bang dem sef grin

As long as dem get pimples for chest.

No be secondary school again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

I won't go for your teenage girls
Rather I will go for you.
Fulk ur kpekus well well

Death to eevry guy that corrupt young girls
When you finish with Islandlady , abeg call me.
I dey after sack. cool
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by JohnnA1: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
ednut1:
naso he dey start. From there they will ask for phone and recharge card. From there they will go to those mens house to offer them sex. Abeg make everyone dey their day, men should not even be talking to these small girls. Let their parents provide for them
GBAM!
Dem go just turn the man to mumu mugu.
They want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by sofiscatedmoron: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
The younger the berry the sweeter the toto
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by sslcrypt: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
This issue is very very common in Lagos. Moving from Abuja it's a disgusting and sickening act by the men in Lagos.
In my estate that's what most of the keke drivers do, they give these young secondary school girls free rides and groom them then fk them.
I observed 3 young innocent got pregnant from these useless worthless action of grown men. And the most disgusting thing is there is no shame.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Fira09(m): 4:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Islandlady:
My thoughts are not of evil against men, I just want a better society for our girl children, boys like you will always try to justify wrongs and misguided behavior from your fellow gender without proper reasoning!

Attacking the messenger and leaving the message that what you do!

Well I won't say much, just avoid me and stop threatening me with bans!!!

T for thanks!!!

Pls respect my age, don't refer me to a boy again.

I Don't attack the messenger/ message......I only tell you the fact of your messages.

Am not threatening you with bans, am only telling you whenever you attack me again, I will report you to the mods.

I won't take shit from you again. smiley smiley
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by onlinepeeks: 5:13am On Jul 15, 2022
JAPA things...Best Way To Move Abroad Without Much Hussle In 2022>>>>check out

https://onlinepeeks.com/best-way-to-move-abroad-without-much-hussle-in-2022/

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Administration1: 6:09am On Jul 15, 2022
@candidlady, @Islandlady
There's something you guys or girls do not understand.
Majority of these crimes are committed by most men of northern extraction. I'm not saying they are not pockets of such crimes here and there in the south, but it's more prevalent in the North, my overall boss got married to a 15yo girl over this Salah on Tuesday precisely.

Let me tell you my story. I posted something on IG that was reposted by a celebrity and guess what? I was exposed to various platforms. I got a DM from a lady, as usual na, I say make I chop clean mouth, the day the lady decided to meet with me, I clearly knew that this girl wasn't up to 20 years.
I collected her acct details saying I want to give her something for her beauty, but the real intent was to see the BVN DOB, what I saw shocked me, she just clocked 19.

Imagine me not having the facility to have checked her real age, that's how I'll have gotten a name tag that will hunt me for the rest of my life.
So if you really want to make a change, start a campaign against it focussing on it.

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Candidlady: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2022
ufotunang:
Many of these teenage girls that have already spolit...they dress half naked, seduce a guy to have sex with them

Thank god you said seduce and not rape... when they try seducing you, can't you flee? undecided

What is really your excuse for having sex with an underage girl undecided

She seduced you

How low of you mr
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by phemmyfour: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2022
Islandlady:
That she has big boobs & robust shape does not change the fact that she's still a child and should be allowed to grow to a certain stage!

Whether she's the one that made her intentions known to you is not the matter now... she's still a child

Allow them grow.

If you're such a good guy, buy them sanitary pads, that stuff is costly likeeee... Get them that!!!

If she tells you she loves you & can't do without you, make her know that there is time for everything. Help her tame her emotions or lead her to someone who can.

I rest my case.

Because, if I catch any Randy idiot near my teenage girls, niece or cousins, hmmm he will regret his life, Nah only God fit settle our case!

Lalasticlala

What about women engaging young boys? They should continue?
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Candidlady: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2022
Administration1:
@candidlady, @Islandlady
There's something you guys or girls do not understand.
Majority of these crimes are committed by most men of northern extraction. I'm not saying they are not pockets of such crimes here and there in the south, but it's more prevalent in the North, my overall boss got married to a 15yo girl over this Salah on Tuesday precisely.

Let me tell you my story. I posted something on IG that was reposted by a celebrity and guess what? I was exposed to various platforms. I got a DM from a lady, as usual na, I say make I chop clean mouth, the day the lady decided to meet with me, I clearly knew that this girl wasn't up to 20 years.
I collected her acct details saying I want to give her something for her beauty, but the real intent was to see the BVN DOB, what I saw shocked me, she just clocked 19.

Imagine me not having the facility to checked her real age, that's how I'll have gotten a name tag that will hunt me for the rest of my life.
So if you really want to make a change, start a campaign against it focussing on it .

@bolded
Something Iam planning on doing. Matter of fact it is a work in progress

I totally get your point sir
Igrew up in the north and iknow how things are done here which idont like

It is sickening seeing a man of over 50 getting married to a toddler

But take a look at all the comments you'd see that men by default are sick beings. Behind their masculinity behaviours they are all actually weaklings who cant say no to a Lil girl trying to tempt/seduce em.

Good morning
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Nostring: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2022
revolt:
Old cargoes dey complain looolll..... young blood always be first choice for men.
nawa o.. I hope to read your own baba Ijesha saga too on front page soon lipsrsealed
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Islandlady:

Allow them grow.

I rest my case.

Lalasticlala

Do you mean i should tell cynthia that dress scanty , uses an iPhone 13 to stop following people thrice older or wey dun reach to born me two times

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2022
phemmyfour:
What about women engaging young boys? They should continue?
Stop pushing words in my mouth pls, I also strongly condemn my fellow women engaging young boys too!
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2022
You have smoke again
Fahdiga:
Tell that to Yoro Muslims.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Fahdiga(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
You have smoke again
Truth is bitter because you knew I was referring to you.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Fahdiga(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Stop pushing words in my mouth pls, I also strongly condemn my fellow women engaging young boys too!

Continue deceiving yourself. Don't let me expose what we did together when we were 17.
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Kingcalls: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2022
Islandlady:

Allow them grow.

I rest my case.

Lalasticlala

Also tell ur aunties and maids to stop molesting small boys... most of these men that molest kids learnt it from aunties that molested them when they were kids ... stop acting like women are saints ... women molest more kids than men do
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Kingcalls: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:

Help us Sis. I'd be here to backup cheesy

90% of the men I've met were all sexually harassed by Adults. These men were not even up to 15

Thank u ooo.... I was molested at the age of 7 by my adult house maid ... every single friend I hv were all molested b4 the age of 10 by either aunty , moms friend , elder sisters friend, maid , guardian, teacher , dads office worker .... men don't talk about it dont mean it doesn't happen , even till this day... most women actually think that sexual abuse or domestic abuse is only when a man is involved... some women even think that when a boy is sexually abused , its not sexually abuse cos he is not a girl ...

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Clitnation: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2022
Really
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Sweetvie: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2022
This thread is really interesting...
Like most times I do feel disappointed in our guys, imagine a man of 26, 30 going for a 16, 17yrs old girl when there is full grown woman in the country... I wonder what they're thinking.
As much as guys can't keep there third leg btw there legs the girls are so at fault... I mean girls nowadays are just so disappointing... Imagine a 13,14 yrs old girls av started avin sex, one was even pregnant (13yrs) I was like wtf! Wat is going on in this country... Funniest part is just for chicken change they get, they want to do big girl, dress half naked... Most times I don't blame them coz I do feel it not there fault it was how they were brought up or peer group influence. But the most disappointing part is the guys... They are more mature and can think but fail to reason in the name they wan chop and clean mouth which is very stupid and senseless... cheesy grin
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by SoftChordz: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Islandlady:

Allow them grow.

I rest my case.

Lalasticlala

what was your age when ur father, uncle's, cousins or brothers tried this on you? It must have been traumatic... Sorry
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by KristaPretty(f): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

Thank u ooo.... I was molested at the age of 7 by my adult house maid ... every single friend I hv were all molested b4 the age of 10 by either aunty , moms friend , elder sisters friend, maid , guardian, teacher , dads office worker .... men don't talk about it dont mean it doesn't happen , even till this day... most women actually think that sexual abuse or domestic abuse is only when a man is involved... some women even think that when a boy is sexually abused , its not sexually abuse cos he is not a girl ...

It pisses me off big time when women think it's always about them. Whatever happens to women are also being suffered by men. Most of the time women are even the perpetrators but end up playing the victim. That's why I comot hand for this their nonsense feminism angry

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by henndukwe18: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=Powerbandoo post=114732032][/quote] grin grin cheesy
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Ofadaman(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2022
posty56:
is always men at the receiving end , nobody is talking about how young girls of today ,wants to roll
role with men twice their age

For the very reason that they are still young and do not know.the consequences of their actions, if a little.child.put his/her hand in fire, an adult musnt support or watch them do it.

Pls get sense
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Sukkyy2010: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2022
siofra:
Zonefree, Kollins11, nonexisisting, Fara09, Kaiair and other nairaland males that call themselves redpillers please listen.

A word is enough for the wise.
Ani Ode ni eee seh ee
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Islandlady:

Allow them grow.

I rest my case.

I agree with every single, little thing u said. Perfectly said. cool
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by ufotunang: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Thank god you said seduce and not rape... when they try seducing you, can't you flee? undecided

What is really your excuse for having sex with an underage girl undecided

She seduced you

How low of you mr
...flee??...can sugar be put in your mouth and you vomit it...be sincere
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Candidlady: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
ufotunang:
...flee??...can sugar be put in your mouth and you vomit it...be sincere

As a diabetic patient on dialysis when they put sugar in your mouth abeg no vomit am

Kachirubanka

Mumu gender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex In The Hospital / My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red / Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.