Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship (29327 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:
Please guys I need to understand something that really bothers me; I sometimes result to smoking to cope with, as I find it really depressing.

In my early days I used to have girlfriends, and it was quite a deal, back then in school.
As I got older I switched to being used to hookups and ashawo; and the sorts, because I realized all I wanted was sex.

Years past, I've outgrown this hookup thing, and value creating relationships with women; which obviously includes sex, but is more serious and could lead to something in future.

What worries me is that despite all my attempts online and offline to find a relationship material woman; I realized that almost all the ladies I toasted wanted nothing but hookup. The moment I appear serious; they disappear or try to play mind games.

Please guys is this a normal thing now in our country, or it's just me experiencing this. It's really sad; and hopeless, as a normal relationship will help my morale and prepare for the future.

Have you found it easy to have permanent relationships without playing the religion card?

Maybe you are still approaching them with the body language of hookups.

Maybe they realize you are just good for hookups hence bolt when you want something 'more permanent '.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by PlanktonX: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:
Please guys I need to understand something that really bothers me; I sometimes result to smoking to cope with, as I find it really depressing.

In my early days I used to have girlfriends, and it was quite a deal, back then in school.
As I got older I switched to being used to hookups and ashawo; and the sorts, because I realized all I wanted was sex.

Years past, I've outgrown this hookup thing, and value creating relationships with women; which obviously includes sex, but is more serious and could lead to something in future.

What worries me is that despite all my attempts online and offline to find a relationship material woman; I realized that almost all the ladies I toasted wanted nothing but hookup. The moment I appear serious; they disappear or try to play mind games.

Please guys is this a normal thing now in our country, or it's just me experiencing this. It's really sad; and hopeless, as a normal relationship will help my morale and prepare for the future.

Have you found it easy to have permanent relationships without playing the religion card?

Choose one now.....

You want a normal relationship that involves f*cking.......and you want it to lead to marriage.
How?

Those gals that want sex don't want to settle down now, and when they too are ready, many guys will be looking for sex as they would have been married but refuse to be faithful.

Later, you people will look at God like he is wicked.

We all create our future from the steps we take today.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2022
Justnow2022:
You never can tell what the future holds. Besides, I don’t need to be as rich as Ned to marry a much younger girl.

My dad isn’t rich, but he married a very young girl, and that almost shattered my family. We had to accept it eventually.

Imagine. SMH. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:

Alot of girls are looking for serious relationships maybe they know u are hookup material like them.

or u don't know how to approach a girl for a serious relationship or u don't look the part.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by bukatyne(f): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:
With all due respect, you're absolutely correct. I guess this is why most guys fish out single mothers everywhere.
The reality is that I'm no longer getting long-term satisfaction from only having casual sex. I also need a help mate.
Thank you.

I knew you had mindset issues from years of hookups and prostitution.

Sex is spiritual in addition to physical and so abuse of it would leave a stain on your soul and ability to bond.

I like you needing a help meet; however, is there anything for your helpmeet to help you with?

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Me am not nice and i don't negotiate with Mercenaries. Bye
The OG said 'mercenaries'

That part got me...
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by johnfem321: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2022
My advise for you… I’m sure if you follow them.. it will help:

1 Stop masturbation( if you are addicted, reduce the number of times you masturbate in a month)

Totally avoid hook up girl.. when you meet them just let them know you don’t do hook up.. don’t patronise or be friends with them.. ( let them disgust you )

2 work on your finance and career

3 pay your debt if you are owing people

4 relocate to a decent of high brow area( even if you can only afford one room there )

5 Read book about relationship ( good books)

6 don’t be desperate or look desperate

7 take action by approaching lots of girl online and offline ( remember it’s a numbers game.. imagine a man talking to 100 girl a week and a man only talking to 3.. which of them have more chance of getting good girls? )

You still have to be a strategic player to get what you want.. don’t settle for less or get a bad deal.. it’s a long term commitment

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by josephevergreen(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2022
Sincerely speaking serious minded young ladies re scarce..only hookup babes and retied hookup babes that have retied from their excapade re the once that full everywhere now...and alot of wise guys re runing away from them.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

Are you referring to persephone? grin Why? They are not even mutually exclusive na. The same way men shame women yet love big yanshes and boobs is the same way we can drip for fine men, yet not give a fk about them... na just aesthetics and physical qualities, maidear. Nothing is there.
I wonder who i will trip for if not a fine face, chiseled abs god looking man with penetrative white eyes and edible lips. cheesy

These guys type the first thing that comes to their minds without thinking through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2022
sniperr007:
Change your search environment.

Plus increase the age of girls you woo. To late 20s or early 30s.

grin You are recommending evening newspapers to him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Dorakay93(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:

Guy check your personality, the way u dress, the way u talk and perception of life, this determines the type of people that comes your way.
Also, u need to pray and get delivered, the spirit of the ashawos and girls u have climbed in d past may be working against u.
Have a nice day dude.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nyascobar1414: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2022
LutherSanchez:
SOCIETY has long wired men to get married at a certain age is nothing but a THEORY. A man can marry at any age he likes is the REALITY.

Its surprises me how you dont know that Persephone1 and begoniaa is an Evening newspaper..

They are still hoping a SIMPle Nigerian man go look their face...

They always feel Intimidated when men ain't venturing into marriage anymore..

Cant you see this?

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by bukatyne(f): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Marriage is security for women at the expense of man's freedom. Women want to get married because they hv everything to gain and nothing to lose. SECURITY AND COMMITMENT is the female endgame and marriage provides it.

I laugh in Japanese.

Lonely old men lamenting are looking at you in 3D.

Youth is a beautiful stage in life. It makes you feel on top of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by naija4life247: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Awful... Nearly everyone in church these days are hypocrites... Pretentious, self-righteous human beings...

You too should be a pretentious hypocrite nah. Just look for who to fucck, that's all
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by moshino(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:

Look beyond Nigeria. Unfortunately most Nigerian girls are total write-offs in terms of serious long term relationship, sadly.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Bignuell(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2022
A particular world caught my attention "hookup". The hookup culture or better still hookup movement is getting out of hand. Now it isn't done just to satisfy immediate monetary needs, it's now something else. It's like a daily dose of drug dey need. Its crazy. Now to your post, trust me, in present times, alot of individuals aren't ready to settle down, talk more of actual commitment, honest truth. It's really gone be hard. Some are still eating their cake, some have eat theirs but still want to have it back. The dating process is a cesspool.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Its surprises me how you dont know that Persvephone1 and bego niaa is an Evening newspaper..

Cant you see this?
* Singing*

Who let the dogs out? Whop whop whop whop!

Who let the dogs out? Whop whop whop whop.....

grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2022
PlanktonX:
We all create our future from the steps we take today.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by lowaist101: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2022
my brother it happens to both sexes keep trying or go to the village you can talk to friends and relatives they can have an arrangee for you dont castigate me just saying the obvious
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Dorakay93(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2022
grin grin
Datboredberri:
Illiterate... Men like you friendzone themselves then wail like bush babies on redpill threads that women are bad...

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

The OG said 'mercenaries'

That part got me...
That's what women are. They do whatever it takes to win. They will switch sides or outright lie to secure the man they deem their best option. Even though that man is already married and they have no shame about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Flakky26(f): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2022
A. Get wisdom in maximise singlehood.

B. Access to daily wisdom tips on preparing yourself for the marriage of your dream.

C. Opportunity to ask anonymous questions on any issues.

D. A platform to meet, discuss ,interact and rub minds with other christian singles globally.

E. Get divine wisdom and knowledge in positioning yourself for your dream life partner.

F. Learn how to know if he or she is the one for you.

Classes topics.

1. Self discovery.
2. What is my personality traits.
3. How to prepare myself for my life partner.
4. Questions I must ask my wife and husband to be.

5. How to make myself findable.

6. How to propose.
7. How to know if he or she is a person that fear God.

To join the christian singles group click
www.sites.google.com/view/singles101
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Anonymoususher: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2022
For you to be patronizing prostitutes it means that there is something questionable about your character.

Definitely they see something in you that chases them away. Either poor money management, party or drink addict, unseriousness, nonchalant attitude or so... One or more of these attitudes are common with people that patronize prostitutes.
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Its surprises me how you dont know that Persephone1 and begoniaa is an Evening newspaper..

Cant you see this?
Evening newspaper? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

grin You are recommending evening newspapers to him?
grin grin grin
Different suggestions for who dey search for love ooooo.

One said op should turn Kwaku the traveler in search for love. grin

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by franchasofficia: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2022
kartelkid:

Be realistic with life by lowering your expectations from ladies and you will find more than enough ladies to pick from.

For example, many guys want a hot, sexy lady with big bombom, big nyash, big everything, fair skin, etc and she must be working and earning well, no be suicide mission be that?

Like Pocohantas and Cococandy said to me on one thread some days back, women are more realistic than men. How? If a lady wants to marry a rich man or a financially buoyant man, she will go for older men above 45yrs or even 50yrs above who must have conquered financial challenges of life and will forget about young handsome trouser sagging 30 packs guys cos they know those younglings are mostly broke and financially doomed lol. Those type are mostly horseband material good at climbing only lol.

And that if a lady wants a hot handsome guy that will be lifting her legs up in the sky every minute while she will be doing the uh ha uh ha uh ha aka 'horseband material', she would forget about older men and go for the young 25 packs guys who can deliver while she takes care of her financial wahala on her own, knowing that her hot young handsome boyfriend or horseband cant deliver financially.

But for men, it seems we are so confused with what we want. If you check well, u are probably searching for a faithful, Nicki Minaj looking homely girl who can cook, clean and also have a well paying job to date and marry, no be juju be that shocked cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2022
Persephone1:
I wonder who i will trip for if not a fine face, chiseled abs god looking man with penetrative white eyes and edible lips. cheesy

These guys type the first thing that comes to their minds without thinking through.

embarassed You and this your descriptions, ehn. Chai. Cold dey outside, abeg. Softly softly.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Dorakay93(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2022
posty56:
the sooner men realize there's hardly wife material in this era the sooner they find peace ,my guy stop stressing yourself,be like don jazzy be like timaya ,they ain't married but they're are happy ,no be must say everybody marry
Which kind talk be this How do u know someone is truly happy?? Are u deluded by what u see online.
I think say u go school na

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by bukatyne(f): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2022
Dimples2022:
After you turned your wife into a one night stand? shocked shocked shocked

Read this on Yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin
Different suggestions for who dey search for love ooooo.

One said op should turn Kwaku the traveler in search for love. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by KristaPretty(f): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2022
Bruno3000:
Church girls are worse.

Church girls are still same street girls grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.