Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

She Won't Say Her Age! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Say Her Age! (24280 Views)

What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Haakeem(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
ojun50:

Yr father, mother and yr unborn children plus you go mumu
Says by the mumu man himself.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by eguarojeona: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ask her the year she finished secondary school. Average for most people is 17years.And it up to current year.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by MoneyTrees(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Haakeem:
alway getting in conversations like a dog.
That's very rude, you'll be dishing out insults like a ________
Rude people later you'll claim alpha male without much common sense angry
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Amtrak: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:
Hello guys, I've been talking with this girl for like 3 months now, anytime I ask of her age her response will be "old enough".

She is beautiful, intelligent and a smart young woman but I don't want to have anything with a minor.
I've tried severally for her to tell me her age, she will prefer we end the conversation than say her age angry

She's in 200l according to her.
Is it possible she's still underaged?

Such behaviour seems immature; so there is a possibility that you are talking to a child
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Exkandayee(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Anybody that hides his or her age is either thinking he/she is too young or too old to tell his or her age when it's needed okay ?? Know this fact

And how can you not know or guess somebody's age bracket by merely looking at them ? undecided

Something that people do as If it's a gift from God undecided

MODIFIED: I remember when I had to hide my age from the girl toasting me just because I wanted it to look as if I was ripe enough for her

She was 27 years old and she hinted that if she's Younger than me, she would feel somehow and might not want to go into a relationship with me, this is a girl that seniors me with like 8 years, so I took that advantage and never told her my age, I just kept whining her grin

And she even wanted us to take it seriously to marriage level grin grin

I had to hide my age from her just because she had money, Abeg I no fit miss better opportunity grin Well, we dated and I later dumped her for my sanity and respect

So, OP, do you see the reason for HIDING of AGE here ?

Is a lie,if you see me, you can never guess my age,I look More older than my actual age,so stop blabbing like your papa
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Danny110(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
oga follow the vibe fuk am... who age epp? las las we know wetin you want
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by MITCHELL96: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Exkandayee:

Is a lie,if you see me, you can never guess my age,I look More older than my actual age,so stop blabbing like your papa

K
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Framel: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I disagree
Baba Ijesha is in jail

You should be more worried about your HIV status. grin grin

By the way tell the admin to push your SEE MY HIV TEST RESULT post to the front page so the world can celebrate your lifetime achievementgrin

This is gonna follow you everywhere on nairaland. You'd better switch moniker and become a missing person. grin

So you've been denied US visa 3 times? No wonder your frustrations on NL.

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by shortgun(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Danny110:
oga follow the vibe fuk am... who age epp? las las we know wetin you want
After I fuk am wetin I gain?
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by shortgun(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amtrak:

Such behaviour seems immature; so there is a possibility that you are talking to a child
Not a child, I think she's a teenager.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by VeryWickedMan: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Framel:

You should be more worried about your HIV status. grin grin

By the way tell the admin to push your SEE MY HIV TEST RESULT post to the front page so the world can celebrate your lifetime achievementgrin

This is gonna follow you everywhere on nairaland. You'd better switch moniker and become a missing person. grin

So you've been denied US visa 3 times? No wonder your frustrations on NL.

Enjoy your ban dscop.

And by the way, my HIV thread made FP. Your IQ must be too low for you not to see that. grin grin

I'm done with you here.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:
Really?
Prove your maturity by answering that question.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by doggedfighter(f): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
achimendy:

That's exactly what he's doing.

That's good then
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Kfed4ril(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:
Hello guys, I've been talking with this girl for like 3 months now, anytime I ask of her age her response will be "old enough".

She is beautiful, intelligent and a smart young woman but I don't want to have anything with a minor.
I've tried severally for her to tell me her age, she will prefer we end the conversation than say her age angry

Fücking shit, I’m in this same ship, this girl I met on Tuesday and we’ve been talking serious talk o, she pretty and smart and she’s in 100 level but has also refused to tell me her age.
If I continue to insist till next week, I’ll force her to or I leave her, I no wan wahala.
If no be say I really been like her na japa o.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Jjennecco: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Watin concers us .flee fonication.i live a sanctification Life that lead's to eternal life.jesus Love you

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by VirileNelly2420: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

How old are you?
grin no b dis same question wey dey cause quarrel?
grin grin
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by VirileNelly2420: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
ahabita:
Haaa

RUN!!!

She is a minor
Ha, minor kwa, in 200l?
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by emecheboy2(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:

My friend go and look for your mate, that girl is a minor trying to act like a big girl.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by shortgun(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Prove your maturity by answering that question.
67 yrs old
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by shortgun(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
emecheboy2:

My friend go and look for your mate, that girl is a minor trying to act like a big girl.
A person of any age can be in a relationship with another person of any age inasmuch as they both have attained the age of consent.
Btw, I am 67 and I guess she should be between 19 and 20.
Is it a crime to be in a relationship with someone younger angry
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Haakeem(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2022
MoneyTrees:

That's very rude, you'll be dishing out insults like a ________
Rude people later you'll claim alpha male without much common sense angry
Was the reply for you?

Now get your grimy self off my mention.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by MoneyTrees(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Haakeem:
Was the reply for you?

Now get your grimy self off my mention.
I dunno how I got here
Not as if your mention is one of the best places to be in
Even Putin says God Forbid
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by emecheboy2(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
shortgun:

A person of any age can be in a relationship with another person of any age inasmuch as they both have attained the age of consent.
Btw, I am 67 and I guess she should be between 19 and 20.
Is it a crime to be in a relationship with someone younger angry
My bad Chairman. Abeg no vex, date her and forget the age thing.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Framel: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Enjoy your ban dscop.

And by the way, my HIV thread made FP. Your IQ must be too low for you not to see that. grin grin

I'm done with you here.

VeryWickedMan:

A healthy vagina is odourless. Yours is decayed.

I'm not through with you, you'll be a missing person by the time this is over. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't get it up pedophile? Shouldn't you be more concerned about your next HIV test results?

You were warned, but you think you are funny? grin

Who's laughing now? I only have to pay someone $100/month to make your life a living hell on NL for as long as I want grin grin. You can always use your other burner account. I have your FB info anyways.

Pls cry to the Admin again to save you grin grin grin

When next are you going to the US embassy? All these curses you're accumulating on NL is sure doing wonders in your life.

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Haakeem(m): 6:14am On Jul 17, 2022
MoneyTrees:
I dunno how I got here Not as if your mention is one of the best places to be in Even Putin says God Forbid
Are you through with your petty talks?
now get of my men.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by cooooooks(m): 3:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Damn. FBI should hire you.
Chidi2022:
Tell her that there is a job opening ( do at home) at your workplace, and you want to apply for her so she can use it to support ( quote a nice figure, garnish it) then ask her to send you her cv... You will even get more information, then you can compare and contrast....
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Very smart girl indeed, doesn't want to be judged by the wrong numbers. She already told you old enough, mumu man
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Chidi2022: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2022
cooooooks:
Damn. FBI should hire you.
LMAO......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.