Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. (4993 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Vijuchoco:
Only four months That one no be proper meal nar..

You're a correct big brother, you did well.. My own big bros for just use me dey do caricature..
My dear thank you. E no easy oo. As my papa don late, I come take the role of elder and papa to them. Truly to train female child no easy oo. I for like if I don dey get my own children make e be boys throughout. Woman wahala too much abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Slmgirldippussy: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:

I no be like you wey go ask that kind question. My own na to try bring am out of depression and make her understand say life get as e be. Everybody makes mistake. Make she no use because of the mistake go wound herself

You are right my brother.....keep it light shining okay.
I appreciate you

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Vijuchoco(f): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:

My dear thank you. E no easy oo. As my papa don late, I come take the role of elder and papa to them. Truly to train female child no easy oo. I for like if I don dey get my own children make e be boys throughout. Woman wahala too much abeg.
Lol.. God will help you o..
As for me, I believe say person wey wan go astray go go astray no matter wetin you do..

Just pray make your sister listen to you and make God give you lovely female children. You go enjoy them more with time..

Peace!!!
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

You are right my brother.....keep it light shining okay.
I appreciate you
No yawa.
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:
Honestly every guy should always have heart to heart talk with their sisters, daughters and niece

All this girls no to smart and are quite emotional rather than logical
most of Dem won't listen

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Belteshazzar1: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

When a woman is genuinely sharing her experience, you pay attention.

You can only handle her physically but you can't handle her emotions and thoughts.

I broke up with several guys in the past who came back to have their way and left again.

We r emotional rather than logical.
A guy who doesn't mess with our hearts is not always attractive to us. ( open secret)

Kai your problem is spiritual

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Belteshazzar1: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Edyice:
Guy leave your sister alone ,
Let her flex
Let her taste
Let her ride
This is her time
There's always a back door , if you try to stop her

And she will come back through the front door with big belle....
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Verifiedtrader(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
He go still brainwash your sister and lay with her again, trust me.

Just a few bucks for enticement.
Your sister won’t open up to you after he dumps her again.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by PumpumPrince: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:
My younger sister aged 19 years is the baby of the house( last born). She never know wetin life dey talk, we still dey pamper her. So it just happens that she fell for the wrong guy almost her age mate(20). When the guy was coming for her, I would see both of them outside our gate, and would always ask her who be this guy wey dey visit u sef, him no get work?. She will just reply he is just a friend. I started noticing the closeness was becoming something else wen the guy don dey get mind to enter our compound. I personally called my sis and told her I don't like the guy, that from the look of things the guy just want to have his way and move on, that she shouldn't give into any of his sexual advances, they should just be friends. Called the guy separately as guy man and asked him wat he wants from her, he said nothing oo, just friends. I told him it should be sooo. After some few weeks ago, I started noticing she have been quiet and reserved, her fair face, pale and red. The calls she always make and recieve don reduce drastically, I already know the signs, she was heart broken.
Na so I called her yesterday night, told her God blessed me with small money, that she should join me to an eatery around our area,( I just did it to bring her out of the house and ask her few thing). When we got to the eatery I saw she been lively again, we ordered what we wanted, I begin ask her questions, she opened up and told me the guy said he is no longer interested, that he has seen another person he truly wants, that she should no longer call him, neither will he pick her calls. I asked her if they had sex and she answered yes and apologised. So I adviced her not to ever call him again, that he will be the one to call wen he is sex starved, immediately I finished the statement the guys call entered, it rang for 2 times, I told her to pick the third call and put it on speakout, the guy just dey, dey propose love, dey talk how he missed my sis, asking of her were about, after two, that he couldn't sleep. I laughed cos the plans I have for that guy is not of good..

is yor sister lightskin sir? angry
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
PumpumPrince:

is yor sister lightskin sir? angry
Hahahah. Y u ask
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Sweetvie: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Smile... So thoughtful of you
But she still so young and just 4 months relationship they already av sex n also breakfast... Taking care of girl is really not a day job smiley

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Jeon(f): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
He will be the one to call, when he's sex starved....

Wahala!!

You are even encouraging her to fuçk..
The reason why some useless guys won't allow Nairaland female to rest.. They thought every girl is like their sisters!!

Well, it's not a matter of shock, that's what you also do to other ppl sisters.

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Kirkman: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Willi926; shey make I donate 2x2 wood or belt or iron. Just name what you want so that the plan go sail smoothly. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kirkman:
Willi926; shey make I donate 2x2 wood or belt or iron. Just name what you want so that the plan go sail smoothly. grin
Lol, I no need anyone oo. grin

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jeon:
He will be the one to call, when he's sex starved....

Wahala!!

You are even encouraging her to fuçk..
The reason why some useless guys won't allow Nairaland female to rest.. They thought every girl is like their sisters!!

Well, it's not a matter of shock, that's what you also do to other ppl sisters.

Were u see say I encourage her to Bleep. Go and read again and quote me.

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Zonefree(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:

I no be like you wey go ask that kind question. My own na to try bring am out of depression and make her understand say life get as e be. Everybody makes mistake. Make she no use because of the mistake go wound herself
Oh, your sister is depressed cos she had sex?
Lol

Guy, I'll advice you leave your sister alone. She's into the game already. She's not the little baby you used to know.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Autobot05: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:
My younger sister aged 19 years is the baby of the house( last born). She never know wetin life dey talk, we still dey pamper her. So it just happens that she fell for the wrong guy almost her age mate(20). When the guy was coming for her, I would see both of them outside our gate, and would always ask her who be this guy wey dey visit u sef, him no get work?. She will just reply he is just a friend. I started noticing the closeness was becoming something else wen the guy don dey get mind to enter our compound. I personally called my sis and told her I don't like the guy, that from the look of things the guy just want to have his way and move on, that she shouldn't give into any of his sexual advances, they should just be friends. Called the guy separately as guy man and asked him wat he wants from her, he said nothing oo, just friends. I told him it should be sooo. After some few weeks ago, I started noticing she have been quiet and reserved, her fair face, pale and red. The calls she always make and recieve don reduce drastically, I already know the signs, she was heart broken.
Na so I called her yesterday night, told her God blessed me with small money, that she should join me to an eatery around our area,( I just did it to bring her out of the house and ask her few thing). When we got to the eatery I saw she been lively again, we ordered what we wanted, I begin ask her questions, she opened up and told me the guy said he is no longer interested, that he has seen another person he truly wants, that she should no longer call him, neither will he pick her calls. I asked her if they had sex and she answered yes and apologised. So I adviced her not to ever call him again, that he will be the one to call wen he is sex starved, immediately I finished the statement the guys call entered, it rang for 2 times, I told her to pick the third call and put it on speakout, the guy just dey, dey propose love, dey talk how he missed my sis, asking of her were about, after two, that he couldn't sleep. I laughed cos the plans I have for that guy is not of good..

Tell your sis to stay away from him
And warn the guy to stay from your sis. If you find out he’s pestering her ( after she stays away o because these female folks can be confused as anything) waylay him and punch some sense into his head. A guy of 20 should be busy making his future not running after young emotionally immature girls. Na why I no dey pity some poor people sha because they use their own hand build a perfect foundation for poverty.

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Oh, your sister is depressed cos she had sex?
Lol

Guy, I'll advice you leave your sister alone. She's into the game already. She's not the little baby you used to know.
Not cos she had sex, but she felt betrayed, of wch I tell am say na so life be. And as for living her alone, I no go fit leave my own make e spoil dey go, because if she bring shame come house na still people like you go talk say, her brother or mama no train am well. So if na ur own sis, u can continue to leave them to be wayward. Allow me to play my own roll in her life

7 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Zonefree(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:

Not cos she had sex, but she felt betrayed, of wch I tell am say na so life be. And as for living her alone, I no go fit leave my own make e spoil dey go, because if she bring shame come house na still people like you go talk say, her brother or mama no train am well. So if na ur own sis, u can continue to leave them to be wayward. Allow me to play my own roll in her life
Hope say you go follow her go back to school after the ASUU strike?

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by omotoshodontee1: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Don't try to find out about her sexual and relationship life again..you will mostly get disappointed unless u be real guy..the truth is d guy will still laid her soon..I was once in ur shoe untill I let go

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Hope say you go follow her go back to school after the ASUU strike?
Like I said allow me to play my roll in her life. E better say I talk than say I keep quiet.

7 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Joelobioha(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:
op e be like say u type this thing with firewood for hand

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Kirkman: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:

Lol, I no need anyone oo. grin
Nah! That werey cannot just come and go scot free just like that and worse brag about it in the midst of his friends.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Joelobioha(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Op ure a good brother for doing that

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Alaye, shut up there, for the mere facts that ur sis is emotionally distressed after the guy left her, it means she's emotionally attached and they av even had intimacy, who knows is the guy that was the first policy, U can't stop what is coming big bros, she and the guy would find ways to each other no matter how u pull them apart, seems u no get work? werey! u left all u re doing to protect an adult from her sexual feelings, Whether u like it or not, ur sis has been lost to the trenches!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by Sucre6: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:

You are my kind of person, my siblings always confide in me, cos we are all friends, even though they call me brother, we still joke around like we are all mate and they don't hesitate to tell me things bordering them, the key is, don't judge them when the run to you for advice when things gets though for them, they trust u enough to solve their problems because they look up to you, judge them and see them distance their personal problems from you. Nice one bro, you are a good big bro

Plus take easy on the young lad, but teach him a lesson he won't forget in a hurry, you don't mess with my family cool

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sucre6:

You are my kind of person, my siblings always confide in me, cos we are all friends, even though they call me brother, we still joke around like we are all mate and they don't hesitate to tell me things bordering them, the key is, don't judge them when the run to you for advice when things gets though for them, they trust u enough to solve their problems because they look up to you, judge them and see them distance their personal problems from you. Nice one bro, you are a good big bro

Plus take easy on the young lad, but teach him a lesson he won't forget in a hurry, you don't mess with my family cool
Confirm guy. Some people here don't understand. One love bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by sekem: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
willi926:

Nollywood script.

Well done.
Re: My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. by willi926(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
sekem:

Nollywood script.

Well done.
I don't need to prove anything to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl / Guys: Can You Wash Your Spouse's Undies? / Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.