Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! (7856 Views)

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / I Love Him But Said No Because I Don't Wanna Hurt Him / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by WatchYourSix: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
People are just funny and manipulative..

We are dating, yet you are vexing for me that i check your phone and found contraband.....you are now claiming privacy....

Privacy kill you there...

We dey fvck each other
They lick each other spit..
Dey see each other nakednéss
But u still dey claim privacy...

As in...i'm not understanding

3 Likes

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by UptownVibes(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
You revenging might land you in jail. Let the bitch go. There are a lot of girls out there.. Just don't fall in love when in relationship with any of them. Falling in love with a lady ,is the activation of your mumu button.. Peace !

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by sekem: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
I feel like hurting my ex
I wanna hurt her so bad
I wanna hurt her for everything she made me go through while we were together...
She's older than me by a year...
She's 26 and I am 25..
She's in her final year...
I noticed she found it difficult talking about how many people she has been with...
I noticed she was always on calls even when I was present demanding things from guys..even when I gave her everything I had
I had to go through her phone..
She was flirting with other guys... denying she had a boyfriend...
I also there was this married guy she was always going to see then...
Whenever I objected...
She'd turn it into a huge fight..
I'd just have to finally let her go see him...
I found out that she has been fucking him and even had an abortion for him 3 times(according to the chat she had with the guy)
This is someone that refuses my own advances because she is either tired or has headache o..
I went through her browser and also saw she has been researching about abortions as well
She was complaining about serious stomach pain saying it's ulcer..it all started making sense
When I confronted her..
She wasn't sorry...
She was angry I went through her phone...
The next morning....
She came and apologized..
I stupidly accepted her back...
There is a particular guy I always see around her in her lodge..
I became suspicious and confided in people I trust in her lodge...
One told me she was always sleeping over in the guys room..
The other stupid person I told when to tell her about it and she got angry??
Do you blame me??
She came into my life and made me insecure...
I was having high bp anytime she doesn't pick her calls (most times, she will tell me she was with "a friend"wink
I just had to end it all...
For my mental health..
I still love her... that's the annoying part...
I stalk her status...
Today...she posted a picture with a tag "I need a hug"...
That's how cheap she can get...
I hate her for making me love her!!!!
I know I'll get over her soon sha

Guys..
Don't ever let any lady take you for granted...
You are the prize
!!

After going through your book of lamentations, all I can say to you is SORRY.

It's so sad that you have to go through all that before you finally accepted to take the Red Pill.

May the spirit of Red Pill be with you and guide you appropriately in your next tryst with the next woman in your life.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Af0nja: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
But it's not worth it, move on. Nature already made you the bigger man, don't lower yourself

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by huptin(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
I wanna hurt her so bad
I wanna hurt her for everything she made me go through while we were together...
She's 26 and I am 25..
I noticed she found it difficult talking about how many people she has been with...
I noticed she was always on calls even when I was present demanding things from guys..even when I gave her everything I had
Whenever I objected...
I found out that she has been fucking him and even had an abortion for him 3 times(according to the chat she had with the guy)
This is someone that refuses my own advances because she is either tired or has headache o..
I went through her browser and also saw she has been researching about abortions as well
She was complaining about serious stomach pain saying it's ulcer..it all started making sense
When I confronted her..
She wasn't sorry...
The next morning....
Do you blame me??
I was having high bp anytime she doesn't pick her calls (most times, she will tell me she was with "a friend"wink
For my mental health..
I stalk her status...

Guys..
You are the prize!!

With time you will get over it
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by ashawopikin(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
*sigh* another simp poem

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Sammy101111(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
My ex left me for no reason
She met a guy i knew it when are behaviours change i already move on before she told me she was not intrested

Now she texted me after some month trying to friend zone me chat i didnt even give her a green light
If she text me for morning na till night i they reply her because i dont her to be thinking i need attention because i just don't want to talk to her and he no go mature if i block her
Now she they tell me to give her second chance

So far i no do you bad when we they date and na me they spend money for you dont expect me to call you back when you leave me
Good please don't beg for second chance
Once you hurt a good man you will surely regret

3 Likes

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by osmosis101(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
[s][b]HOW DO YOU PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE SEF?
THE LAST TIME I THINK I LOVED LAST WAS IN 2011 (SS3,I TURNED MY SEF INTO ORIGINAL MAGA,TO KISS �� ALONE NA #50 AND SHE ALWAYS CLAIMED TO LOVE ME...I TOLD HER,SHE SAID I WON'T APPRECIATE HER IF SHE DOESN'T DO THAT.... STUPID ME SAID "YEEEESS,NA TRU OO...
TILL 10YRS I NO Bleep...NA HER 3RD CHILD SHE DEY NURSE NOW...AFTER INNOCENT ME FINISH SEC SCHOOL...I ENTER STREET GET SOME STREET OTs AND SOME OTHER OTs
I BECAME A BAD MAN......IN 2019,STARTED SEARCHING FOR HER AND I GOT IN CONTACT WITH HER AFTER A YEAR OF SERIOUS SEARCHING OCT 2020 DURING THE #ENDSARS SHIT....
CAME TOGETHER EARLY 2021
TOLD ME SHE'S NOW MARRIED AND SH#T LIKE THAT......
INSHORT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I CAME BACK FOR THE PU#$Y...AND WAS SUCCESSFUL.......LIKE 10 STRAIGHT BANGINGS.........AFTER THE 10...SHE CAN THEN REMEMBER SHE GOT CONSCIENCE....
"HIW WOULD MY HUSBAND FEELS"
"WHAT WOULD PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ME IF THEY KNOW"
WHAT WOULD MY CHILDREN THINKS ABOUT ME"
AND STUPID ❓ QUESTIONS LIKE THAT......

LET ME ASK YOU,MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT WENT FROM GRACE TO GRASS...DID YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.....THEY PLACED THE LOVE ABOVE THEIR SUCCESS....
LOVE DOESN'T DO IT ALL...
AFTER THE BITCH FINDS OUT THAT THE MONEY IS IN EXCESS......THEY FILE FOR DIVORCE.....AND AUTOMATICALLY,STROKE WILL EVENTUALLY KILL THE MAN......OR MAKE YOU HEAR PATERNITY FRAUD.....ALL THE CHILDREN OF THE MAN ARE NEGATIVE.......

POOOOOOOOOOOOOH......WETIN KILL THE MAN,HE LOVE HIS WIFE

INSHORT,NO LOVE

[/b]
[/s]
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Manson1:
How una take dey involve una selfs for all these useless relationships?
I swr I tire oh

I just tire, hw men dey take allow all dis girls give dem headache na wetin I go just dey wonda
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eleyi gidigan o. This one pass me undecided
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by SavageBoy: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Breakfast na national cake, e go reach everybodygrin

After all the ranting, you still have the mind to give us a piece of advice. Who are you advising

I swear on buhari's left balls, you'll still accept the girl if she comes back crying and kneeling down... you still love her naundecided

Always have this at the back of your mind; nobody is indispensable... I repeat nobody is indispensable
Your family are the ones who love you the most. But if by peradventure they fvck up, you'll see non-biological persons who will fill up and play the role of family.

Now talk of someone that not your blood relative. If you think he or she is heaven on earth, there are people who are paradise in heaven. So why chose to have a miserable and unhappy life because of love

Let's say someone is one in a million, we're more than 1 billion people on earth. So that means, there are about 1000 people like them out there. Have this mindset, and you'll never have to worry yourself about these love related wahalas that trouble a whole lot of folks.

Love should be a two way traffic. If it's coming just from one person, pack your load and leave jejely. E no too hard

3 Likes

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Omicron123: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Angel Gabriel dey cry for ur stupidity. Fool with capital letter F
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by abfelicity91: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Una d try o.
Which kind relationship be this one? Reason why I'm still single.. Once I have the urge to sleep with a woman, I would meet with a random girl (I usually keep them as friends) to sort myself out.
I can't do relationship with these young ladies.. Once I see a nice one, I will go into it. Thank God I don't take shit, once there is any reg flag, I quit
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Peskid147: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
I wanna hurt her so bad
She's 26 and I am 25..
Whenever I objected...
When I confronted her..
She wasn't sorry...
The next morning....
Do you blame me??
For my mental health..
I stalk her status...

Guys..
You are the prize!!
Hmmmmmm it is well, bro just let the past be the past, there is no future in the past, she is already your past so move on with life, I no it is very hard to forget because you love her but trust me let it go(forgive) yourself so that you will have peace of mind.just select anything dat has to do with her from your phone and memory.there is always a light after the tunnel, relate with people I believe there are still geniue ladies that will genially love you for who you are and will be open to you. Just move on bro,she is the one at lost not you.
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by fman(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:
No need to hurt anyone...you lose guard..you got used...thats the trend these day..

relationship has become eat or be eaten. If you are too weak, vulnerable, too agrreable, too naive, show too much love, you will be devoured without mercy by the female gender.....

Besides, Its the 21st century....
The bar of morality is very low...

The definition of good girl now, is a babe with 2 boyfriends at the same time, a couple of other guys lined up buying gifts, one or two abortions to match, and at most 5-6 body counts.... once you know this..u will have peace of mind... and not expect too much from any girl

No need to ask any girl about her past...u can't get true gist...boys on the street are not smiling..
..economy is bad...ur babe does not work in oil company, doesnt have filthy rich parents and doesnt have investment, yet uses iphone 13promax...

.and u dare call her ur girlfriend... it's not fair you are trying to customize a babe that others are enjoying..

U will cry last last...because she's not yours..never was...and if you are stupíd enough to hang around, she will decide to use you to gain the Mrs title and continue her hoeing life codedly.

..if you are lucky u will get to raise another man's child unknowingly....if you are unlucky maybe HIV or herpes
you nailed it

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by fman(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
simp
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
I wanna hurt her so bad
She's 26 and I am 25..
Whenever I objected...
When I confronted her..
She wasn't sorry...
The next morning....
Do you blame me??
For my mental health..
I stalk her status...

Guys..
You are the prize!!
I blame you for failing to see the signs and taking the clues seriously. You were being distracted by her boobs and ass! Until you grow to a level as a man where those kind of things cannot distract you, you can really call yourself a man.
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by sosiq: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by DAramis: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
@OP

If it cost you your peace, it is expensive.

Since you don't feel St peace while with her, cut off everything from here. Delete the number, and get busy. With time, you will forget about her.
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Leepeak(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
I wanna hurt her so bad
She's 26 and I am 25..
Whenever I objected...
When I confronted her..
She wasn't sorry...
The next morning....
Do you blame me??
For my mental health..
I stalk her status...

Guys..
You are the prize!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by wiseone28: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by JulianDgreat: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
The last thing u shld not do is to think she will change or get better,the earlier u tell urself d truth and delete her from ur mind d beta ,thank me leta.
Any gul who gets annoyed b4 u even start talking,if it will affect her, is unworthy of precious time.
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by OGwire: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Everything will be fine
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Autobot05: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2022
WatchYourSix:

The mumú will take her back..
He's still professing love for her...

Love is often like that
Blocking her might be the toughest thing he had ever don but it will be work it when he looks back one year later ( my experience)

Love with your brain not your heart

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by foleskay(m): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2022
I wonder how guys fall in love with girls while in higher institution. Even when I was in sch,I never fell in love.but I dey knack steady. Wat I always do then was to friend zone d babes and buy gifts like cartoon of indomie,crates of eggs,and even sub for them. Then later I invite them over for a treat,then d rest is history. We knack nd move..no hard and romantic feelings then.
Even when I left school,I still don't fall in love,i treat girls as they treat me.. If she does normally,I return d gesture,if she gives attitude,I move without looking back. My current babe has actually sent me over 100k just to keep for her,for our wedding. So I think she's OK for now,so me too is playing along.. But still checkmating her right left and center.. Any silly move.. I dump her ass and send her her money.
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Slynation(m): 12:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Move on... dwelling in the past can only keep you in the past, Ghost her like she never existed!!
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by marsman: 1:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Forgive her and keep loving her. It will get better. You will soon understand.
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Afrobasic(m): 1:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Your simping just dey vex me. sad

Take the redpill mahn

Leave these whores (aka women) alone and focus on building a life that you would want!
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Goodnigga: 2:51am On Jul 16, 2022
No need of hating women on this forum. It may barricade younger guys heart from dating and marrying women. Women are who they are. It's for men to wise up and screen before bringing a girl into your life. Have options before deciding on one. Here are the 7 principles
I follow to have a peace of heart with girls:

1. Have purpose
2. Be passionate about it & pursue it
3. Have options
4. Have Self Control
5. Treat her the way she treats you
6. Be wise like a serpent & humble like a dove
7. Be willing to walk away

I got #6( Street smart) from the Man Christ Jesus himself. Jesus never hated women yet Alpha.Don't just be nice, be smart too.be ruthless and righteous at the same time. Women are meant to be handled. Dating time is training time. Girls are meant to be trained to behave well. When you enter a new relationship, every girl wants LOVE.
LOVE= COMPLIMENTS + ATTENTION+ CARE (CAC) .
Start with 1/4 compliments, if she behaves well increase it, if she continues add attention small, if she does better add care ( money) small. If she stops, return to how u started. Back and forth. It's called Reward & Punishment mechanism.

Women don't want to be loved without earning it. If she has invested in you and worked hard during your relationship with her she wouldn't have misbehaved like that. Next time follow these 7 principles. It will make you happy and girls too will be . Nobody likes a simp, not even girls. So , go and get other girls and start afresh bro @ OP.

2 Likes

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by czarr(m): 2:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
I wanna hurt her so bad
She's 26 and I am 25..
Whenever I objected...
When I confronted her..
She wasn't sorry...
The next morning....
Do you blame me??
For my mental health..
I stalk her status...

Guys..
You are the prize!!
Mumu man....you are in no position to give the advice in your last paragraph.
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by aimmoney9: 3:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
I wanna hurt her so bad
She's 26 and I am 25..
Whenever I objected...
When I confronted her..
She wasn't sorry...
The next morning....
Do you blame me??
For my mental health..
I stalk her status...

Guys..
You are the prize!!
Eze ndi woman wrapper........ grin grin grin
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Lordedifice1:
U see those gender
Never ever in your life take a woman serious
I told my mom say I no wan born girl

Just like when I remember my ex I get upset because I loved her too much then.
The anger still comes everyday

You still love her and haven't healed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yey! Drunk Nigerian Girls Publicly Going Wild At A Pool Party Exposing Their P.. / Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave / Two Lovers Pose After Hot Sex Session (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.