Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! (7860 Views)

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / I Love Him But Said No Because I Don't Wanna Hurt Him / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Goodnigga:
No need of hating women on this forum. It may barricade younger guys heart from dating and marrying women. Women are who they are. It's for men to wise up and screen before bringing a girl into your life. Have options before deciding on one. Here the 7 principles
I follow to have a peace of heart with girls:

1. Have purpose
2. Be passionate about it & pursue it
3. Have options
4. Have Self Control
5. Treat her the way she treats you
6. Be wise like a serpent & humble like a dove
7. Be willing to walk away

I got #6( Street smart) from the Man Christ Jesus himself. Jesus never hated women yet Alpha.Don't just be nice, be smart too.be ruthless and righteous at the same time. Women are meant to be handled. Dating time is training time. Girls are meant to be trained to behave well. When you enter a new relationship, every girl wants LOVE.
LOVE= COMPLIMENTS + ATTENTION+ CARE (CAC) .
Start with 1/4 compliments, if she behaves well increase it, if she continues add attention small, if she does better add care ( money) small. If she stops, return to how u started. Back and forth. It's called and Reward & Punishment mechanism.

Women don't want to be loved without earning it. If she has invested in you and worked hard during your relationship with her she wouldn't have misbehaved like that. Next time follow these 7 principles. It will make you happy and girls too will be . Nobody likes a simp, not even girls. So , go and do get other girls and start afresh bro @ OP.

And how exactly does a woman invest in a relationship?
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2022
OP, you'll be fine. Don't despair. I don break many guys hearts like this in the past sha sotey now when I dey remember, I just dey feel very sorry for them. tongue
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Enny2013(f): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2022
U must hurt her too,bro. She deserves it.
Eye for eye,Broda.
Make her luv u thoroughly...wt sweet words n actions; then strike. Let her feel wot u hv felt.
I am a woman dat hates nonsense.
No one can mess wt my brothers.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by BeanmanX(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP, you'll be fine. Don't despair. I don break many guys hearts like this in the past sha sotey now when I dey remember, I just dey feel very sorry for them. tongue
Common Sense isnt common
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2022
BeanmanX:
Common Sense isnt common

Meaning?
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Enny2013:
U must hurt her too,bro. She deserves it.
Eye for eye,Broda.
Make her luv u thoroughly...wt sweet words n actions; then strike. Let her feel wot u hv felt.
I am a woman dat hates nonsense.
No one can mess wt my brothers.

Rest jor and stop preaching vindictiveness.

If he hurts her, what will he gain? Abeg, encourage him to heal and not this. And also, advise your brothers to shine their eyes when they are ready, not your threat of "no one can mess with my brothers".
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Enny2013(f): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If he hurts her, what does he gain? Abeg, encourage him to heal and not this. And also advise your brothers to shine their eyes when they are ready, not your threat of "no one can mess with my brothers".
Ok, ma!!!!
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Karleb(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Is she the only girl in that your school?
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ezendimmuo: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
2dice01:
Bro forgive her
She loves you more than you can think

You will understand as time goes on

This is sarcasm right??
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ezendimmuo: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
WatchYourSix:
No need to hurt anyone...you lose guard..you got used...thats the trend these day..

relationship has become eat or be eaten. If you are too weak, vulnerable, too agrreable, too naive, show too much love, you will be devoured without mercy by the female gender.....

Besides, Its the 21st century....
The bar of morality is very low...

The definition of good girl now, is a babe with 2 boyfriends at the same time, a couple of other guys lined up buying gifts, one or two abortions to match, and at most 5-6 body counts.... once you know this..u will have peace of mind... and not expect too much from any girl

No need to ask any girl about her past...u can't get true gist...boys on the street are not smiling..
..economy is bad...ur babe does not work in oil company, doesnt have filthy rich parents and doesnt have investment, yet uses iphone 13promax...

.and u dare call her ur girlfriend... it's not fair you are trying to customize a babe that others are enjoying..

U will cry last last...because she's not yours..never was...and if you are stupíd enough to hang around, she will decide to use you to gain the Mrs title and continue her hoeing life codedly.

..if you are lucky u will get to raise another man's child unknowingly....if you are unlucky maybe HIV or herpes

Wisdom!
Thanks boss
I have learnt my lesson
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ezendimmuo: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ronnnie:

Let her go...forget any revenge you plan to do to her..you won't get any fulfilment from that trust me...the best Revenge is to live a successful life...you will get over her in time.
Let her go and never take her back no matter what...

Take her back??
Someone I wanna hurt??
No way boss
Thanks!
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ezendimmuo: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Simping is being stupíd, not using common sense, allowing other people take advantage and hurt you ....

nobody should be stupid....
nobody should be a símp..

I admit..
You are right
I was so stupid..
Even people around told me she is a flirt...
But my heart was working instead of my hef
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ezendimmuo: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
kingscare1:

Guy, I feel that this writeup is your own way of pouring out your heart for healing it's good. After all what dosn't kill you makes you stronger and wiser.

Guy, at this juncture, I plead with you to forgive yourself, forgive her and let her go with her toxicity towards you. The only way you can accomplish it is by blocking her everywhere both on social media and voice calls so that she can't reach you again. That's the only way. Please stop and stop stalking her for your peace, sanity and progress.

Again, you need to realise that out of sight is directly out of mind, don't let love kill or damage you because best or good things never ever finishes in this life, they are still ahead waiting for you.

Lastly, direct your energy to anything that your are passionate about, it could be your career growth, education success, family, hobbies, male friends and so on the lists are endless, please there is more to life than emotions and love. Move on.

She is a negative energy to you, accept the fact, forgive yourself and her, just move on and never look back to your vomit.

That's adulterated MATURITY.

Next time don't let your emotions overshadow who you are and what you stand for, if you do girls will likely take you for granted. 1lv

Wow
I really appreciate this boss
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ezendimmuo: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
Young man, move on. I don't want to call you names or mock you because as an undergraduate, you're still in your simping phase which is quite normal at this time. But my advice is move on, there are bitches everywhere and you will be alright at the end.

I am not an undergraduate boss
I don graduate
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ronnnie: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

Take her back??
Someone I wanna hurt??
No way boss
Thanks!
Don't hurt her....leave that for Karma
Let life deal with her and live your own life..
Don't do something stupid you might regret...
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by 2dice01: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

This is sarcasm right??
grin
Why do you think so
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Vix805: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Victor2707:
You're a simp.

You deserve what she did to you.

Dating a woman older than you sounds like fun at first,

But as the relationship gets deeper,

She begins seeing you as her son.

She will lose attraction, becomes irritated and gets bored.

A woman looks up to a man not the other way round.

stop this nonsense,he did not deserve it. he could have avoided it but he didn't deserve it . no one deserves this.
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Vix805: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Op.. take your life while you're at it. Youre a pathetic waste of human existence.
wtf?!!!
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Vix805: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
it's sad but some people are still stuck in this kind of a relationship op be glad you broke free, and move on before you ruin your life more for someone who clearly doesn't merit the effort.

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by ChuksHills(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If he hurts her, what will he gain? Abeg, encourage him to heal and not this. And also, advise your brothers to shine their eyes when they are ready, not your threat of "no one can mess with my brothers".

This babe so you have a good heart like this, I'm so amazed. After the post you made some time ago about men setting unnecessary standard for girls which I saw all your bullies. You see it is not good to judge the book by its cover. Much love dear ❤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by alphaNomega: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
I feel like hurting my ex
I wanna hurt her so bad
I wanna hurt her for everything she made me go through while we were together...
She's older than me by a year...
She's 26 and I am 25..
She's in her final year...
I noticed she found it difficult talking about how many people she has been with...
I noticed she was always on calls even when I was present demanding things from guys..even when I gave her everything I had
I had to go through her phone..
She was flirting with other guys... denying she had a boyfriend...
I also there was this married guy she was always going to see then...
Whenever I objected...
She'd turn it into a huge fight..
I'd just have to finally let her go see him...
I found out that she has been fucking him and even had an abortion for him 3 times(according to the chat she had with the guy)
This is someone that refuses my own advances because she is either tired or has headache o..
I went through her browser and also saw she has been researching about abortions as well
She was complaining about serious stomach pain saying it's ulcer..it all started making sense
When I confronted her..
She wasn't sorry...
She was angry I went through her phone...
The next morning....
She came and apologized..
I stupidly accepted her back...
There is a particular guy I always see around her in her lodge..
I became suspicious and confided in people I trust in her lodge...
One told me she was always sleeping over in the guys room..
The other stupid person I told when to tell her about it and she got angry??
Do you blame me??
She came into my life and made me insecure...
I was having high bp anytime she doesn't pick her calls (most times, she will tell me she was with "a friend"wink
I just had to end it all...
For my mental health..
I still love her... that's the annoying part...
I stalk her status...
Today...she posted a picture with a tag "I need a hug"...
That's how cheap she can get...
I hate her for making me love her!!!!
I know I'll get over her soon sha

Guys..
Don't ever let any lady take you for granted...
You are the prize!!

This was a good experience, the best teacher. You are getting wiser now
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Sukkyy2010: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
foleskay:
I wonder how guys fall in love with girls while in higher institution. Even when I was in sch,I never fell in love.but I dey knack steady. Wat I always do then was to friend zone d babes and buy gifts like cartoon of indomie,crates of eggs,and even sub for them. Then later I invite them over for a treat,then d rest is history. We knack nd move..no hard and romantic feelings then.
Even when I left school,I still don't fall in love,i treat girls as they treat me.. If she does normally,I return d gesture,if she gives attitude,I move without looking back. My current babe has actually sent me over 100k just to keep for her,for our wedding. So I think she's OK for now,so me too is playing along.. But still checkmating her right left and center.. Any silly move.. I dump her ass and send her her money.
That is definition of seeing yourself as the prize not otherwise.
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Sukkyy2010: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Goodnigga:
No need of hating women on this forum. It may barricade younger guys heart from dating and marrying women. Women are who they are. It's for men to wise up and screen before bringing a girl into your life. Have options before deciding on one. Here the 7 principles
I follow to have a peace of heart with girls:

1. Have purpose
2. Be passionate about it & pursue it
3. Have options
4. Have Self Control
5. Treat her the way she treats you
6. Be wise like a serpent & humble like a dove
7. Be willing to walk away

I got #6( Street smart) from the Man Christ Jesus himself. Jesus never hated women yet Alpha.Don't just be nice, be smart too.be ruthless and righteous at the same time. Women are meant to be handled. Dating time is training time. Girls are meant to be trained to behave well. When you enter a new relationship, every girl wants LOVE.
LOVE= COMPLIMENTS + ATTENTION+ CARE (CAC) .
Start with 1/4 compliments, if she behaves well increase it, if she continues add attention small, if she does better add care ( money) small. If she stops, return to how u started. Back and forth. It's called and Reward & Punishment mechanism.

Women don't want to be loved without earning it. If she has invested in you and worked hard during your relationship with her she wouldn't have misbehaved like that. Next time follow these 7 principles. It will make you happy and girls too will be . Nobody likes a simp, not even girls. So , go and do get other girls and start afresh bro @ OP.
Goodnigga, you be definition of real Gee I beg let me have you on my contact list( what app).
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ahappy100: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Op.. take your life while you're at it. Youre a pathetic waste of human existence.

I wanna like this your comment 1 billion times grin

The op is a morafvcking simp
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Hacks4dummies: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ahappy100:

I wanna like this your comment 1 billion times grin

The op is a morafvcking simp
no mind am. The idiot no get real problem na why
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ezendimmuo: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Ronnnie:

Don't hurt her....leave that for Karma
Let life deal with her and live your own life..
Don't do something stupid you might regret...

Well
I almost did something to hurt her..
But m not gonna do it anymore after reading comments here...
Thanks man
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ezendimmuo: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sammy101111:
My ex left me for no reason
She met a guy i knew it when are behaviours change i already move on before she told me she was not intrested

Now she texted me after some month trying to friend zone me chat i didnt even give her a green light
If she text me for morning na till night i they reply her because i dont her to be thinking i need attention because i just don't want to talk to her and he no go mature if i block her
Now she they tell me to give her second chance

So far i no do you bad when we they date and na me they spend money for you dont expect me to call you back when you leave me
Good please don't beg for second chance
Once you hurt a good man you will surely regret

Wow
What do ladies really want??
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Lordedifice1: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You still love her and haven't healed.

I haven't healed at all I just need something that would take my mind off it
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Lordedifice1: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
kingscare1:

Don't let your anger and ugly experiences caused by another stop you from having a beautiful, smiling and charming princess in your home that calls you daddy.

In this life learn from such experiences, embrace the lessons and be guided.

Guy it's not that easy for me to come out from the shackles and disheartening experience of a bad relationship. I don't even believe in love again
I wonder whether I will still love the woman that I will marry
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by kingscare1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lordedifice1:

Guy it's not that easy for me to come out from the shackles and disheartening experience of a bad relationship. I don't even believe in love again

You can change the narrative by starting off relationships as just friends for a significant amount of time to understudy the person you are with if she is good enough for you. Than just kick-starting a relationship with a complete stranger. It helps a lot and that's the safest side of friendship with no commitments.
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by Ezendimmuo: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Lordedifice1:

Of course
You are gonna find someone you love
But this time
You are gonna be smart bout it
Re: I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! by peedeeasobie(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
I feel like hurting my ex
I wanna hurt her so bad
I wanna hurt her for everything she made me go through while we were together...
She's older than me by a year...
She's 26 and I am 25..
She's in her final year...
I noticed she found it difficult talking about how many people she has been with...
I noticed she was always on calls even when I was present demanding things from guys..even when I gave her everything I had
I had to go through her phone..
She was flirting with other guys... denying she had a boyfriend...
I also there was this married guy she was always going to see then...
Whenever I objected...
She'd turn it into a huge fight..
I'd just have to finally let her go see him...
I found out that she has been fucking him and even had an abortion for him 3 times(according to the chat she had with the guy)
This is someone that refuses my own advances because she is either tired or has headache o..
I went through her browser and also saw she has been researching about abortions as well
She was complaining about serious stomach pain saying it's ulcer..it all started making sense
When I confronted her..
She wasn't sorry...
She was angry I went through her phone...
The next morning....
She came and apologized..
I stupidly accepted her back...
There is a particular guy I always see around her in her lodge..
I became suspicious and confided in people I trust in her lodge...
One told me she was always sleeping over in the guys room..
The other stupid person I told when to tell her about it and she got angry??
Do you blame me??
She came into my life and made me insecure...
I was having high bp anytime she doesn't pick her calls (most times, she will tell me she was with "a friend"wink
I just had to end it all...
For my mental health..
I still love her... that's the annoying part...
I stalk her status...
Today...she posted a picture with a tag "I need a hug"...
That's how cheap she can get...
I hate her for making me love her!!!!
I know I'll get over her soon sha

Guys..
Don't ever let any lady take you for granted...
You are the prize!!

Delete the last two sentences... you are in no position to advice anybody. You are not taking your own advice.

Secondly, the girl will finish you patapata before you learn your lesson.

You are stalking her? You are yet to end things? You are not ready yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? / Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.