Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava (35523 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / Rare Picture Of Nigeria Army Youths Eating Agbado And Cassava (pics) / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Islandlady(f): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
LIVE08:

Chaii..you are to insultive.
Fira or whatever is your name I know this is you!

Mynd44
Mynd44 this guy Fira09 is using an alternative account LIVE08 to access Nairaland after getting banned this morning which is against Rule 19 ! And he have continued to stalk and insult me!

Pls confirm this! Thanks!!!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by donbrowser(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:

See defence.

If you recruit 50m youth into the military, from where will you get money to pay their salary? What is d US military strength that Nigeria will recruit 50m youth into military and feed them cassava. After feeding them, can you pay them?

Very unrealistic political statement from a drunk man

Did you see where he stated he meant 5 million youths and not 50 million. He corrected himself few days after that. Roll along
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by walichenko: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Agbado and Cassava are part of our stable diet here in Nigeria, there is nothing wrong in eating them.

These food don't come cheap and many of you eat them daily, who doesn't like cooked and roasted agbado and pear, so what is now wrong with eating Agbado and Cassava, apparently from Agbado and Cassava, you can get lot of processed food like african salad, garri, fufu,starch,corn flakes, flour etc. These are the foods, we eat daily.

A day without Agbado and Cassava is a day with Hunger.

Even in first world countries, corn is highly cherished and doesn’t come cheap

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by donbrowser(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
lexy2014:

Which idea? Can you expantiate on the idea?

For every new employment scheme or body created there's need to discuss how you will fund them. You don't just say you will employ, how will you get money to pay them?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by MartinsD12(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Agbado and Cassava are part of our stable diet here in Nigeria, there is nothing wrong in eating them.

These food don't come cheap and many of you eat them daily, who doesn't like cooked and roasted agbado and pear, so what is now wrong with eating Agbado and Cassava, apparently from Agbado and Cassava, you can get lot of processed food like african salad, garri, fufu,starch,corn flakes, flour etc. These are the foods, we eat daily.

Feeding 50 million youth's with agbado and cassava is now a balance diet or a good food I wonder how people think sometimes, it's unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Sincinnati: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You think you're smart and BAt is clever?

Tinibu actually said Cassava in the morning, Corn in the day and Yam at night, so you yourself would allow your children to enlist in Nigeria Army and be fed these foods 3 times a day while fighting terrorism?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Arysexy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
donbrowser:

Did you see where he stated he meant 5 million youths and not 50 million. He corrected himself few days after that. Roll along

Corrected after he must have been told he goofed? His speeches are unpresidential. Did he think of how realistic those would be before making them or just another political gimmick?

That was how one of his supporters was on Arise TV and fishing out unrealistic political statement like making Naira to be equivalent with one Naira, giving free education up to university level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by remsonik(f): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Go and check the dietary component of agbado and cassava and see its evil doing to the body. A major cause of diabetes, kidney disease, hepatitis and other kinds of disease causes to the body. Both are filled with carbohydrates, sugar and no protein, good Fibre or healthy fat in it.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Everything is wrong in eating only Carbohydrates.

You will die of Kwashiorkor

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by naturefellow(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Go feast on agbado and cassava with your children!

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
donbrowser:

For every new employment scheme or body created there's need to discuss how you will fund them. You don't just say you will employ, how will you get money to pay them?

You haven't answered my question. Which idea? Can you expantiate on the idea?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Sincinnati: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
donbrowser:

5 million youths? Even India and China with populations of more than 1.4b people don't have such numbers of military personel.

When 5 million people are taken out of the workforce and enlisted to fight Boko haram how many people will be left to farm the Cassava they will eat in the morning, Corn at noon and Yam at night? Your mum and dad?

How do you think a human being will look after 1 month of been placed in such moronic diet?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by donbrowser(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sincinnati:
5 million youths? Even India and China with populations of more than 1.4b people don't have such numbers of military personel.

When 5 million people are taken out of the workforce and enlisted to fight Boko haram how many people will be left to farm the Cassava they will eat in the morning, Corn at noon and Yam at night? Your mum and dad?

How do you think a human being will look after 1 month of been placed in such moronic diet?

Stop ranting and read what I wrote. Better still borrow from your parents' IQ
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Frank488: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu must go back to the sender.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Echoban: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Absolutely nothing wrong in those foods

It's funny how people who their major foods is processed from cassava and corn is making mockery of it...

They can't do without munching Akpu, Abacha, Garri lol grin

Then I ask, them, question they are yet to reply.

1. How did PO Intend to raise our GDP.

2. What's the country major agricultural products, How do u revive it if u aren't investing in Agbado, Beans, Cassava, Wheat, Cocoa and other agricultural products?

3. What's does consumption to Production means ? Producing what exactly?

4. With PO econometrics, how did he intend to employ more people before taxing them?

5. What's the rate of Anambra state Economic growth before and after PO administration.

The only thing I love abt PO is his keen interest in reducing the cost of governance., Aside that, na just sweet mouth vibe and inshallah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by donbrowser(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my question. Which idea? Can you expantiate on the idea?

That's the idea I just explained na. He knows there's need to employ more youths and there's also need to fund the employed youth.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by DSC7: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy...

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Tobi890: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Realist12:
Yes ooh, the misinterpretation is too much. Tinubu simply said agbado, cassava just to make the federal government see how easy it is to recruit youths into the military with our local produce. Not like military personnel are eating Corn and cassava compulsively or daily.
But trust the irredeemable propagandists not to understand a simple illustration.
Recruiting more guys in the military will definitely combat the rise in terrorism because unemployed youths will prefer being in the military than being part of a rag tag terrorist soldier .
If we have more military personnel I'm sure the terrorists activities will be easily repelled.
Terrorists activities is not because of less military personnel, how many are the terrorists in number? Are you telling me, if a war break out, that Nigerian army won't be able to do anything? APC is terrorist led administration

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by donbrowser(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:

Corrected after he must have been told he goofed? His speeches are unpresidential. Did he think of how realistic those would be before making them or just another political gimmick?

That was how one of his supporters was on Arise TV and fishing out unrealistic political statement like making Naira to be equivalent with one Naira, giving free education up to university level.

Your statement shows you've not been keeping up with Politics. It's because of your laziness to follow up that's why you're inscribing PO in your signature. He stated what he read is typo and that's none of my business. Whoever promised you naira to dollar is same as the scammer promising to make Nigeria producing nation without telling you how he will achieve it.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
donbrowser:

That's the idea I just explained na. He knows there's need to employ more youths and there's also need to fund the employed youth.

You haven't mentioned the idea. How then are you explaining what you haven't mentioned?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by VULCAN(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
A Tinubu supporter creates a thread to support the most stupid statement made by a Nigerian politician in 2022!

NEXT

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Prozico22(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

you will employed into military and you and your house hood will eat agbado and cassava
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by donbrowser(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't mentioned the idea. How then are you explaining what you haven't mentioned?

Sorry I can't help you
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Sincinnati: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
It's laughable grin grin fools can't return my Amen lol! Their hatred for Tinubu has blocked their sense of reasoning to the extent of them seeing their foods used to make the Akpu and Eba they munch like gorillas as abomination
Your tribe is known for eating the back of yam, that's the part we feed to goats in my region yet we don't abuse you because of that. But here you are ranting and salivating to eat corn and cassava, I'm not surprised cos from back of yam to corn and cassava is actually a huge step in life. It's just like transforming from a homo-Erectus or neanderthal into a proper human being.

Wish you best of luck in this your transformation journey.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by care4you: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Absolutely nothing wrong in those foods

It's funny how people who their major foods is processed from cassava and corn is making mockery of it...

They can't do without munching Akpu, Abacha, Garri lol grin

Talk to me direct...stop beating around the bush

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Luckysbab: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
RawBitterTruth:
I think Tinubu was misconstructed.

I don't have issues with Tinubu except for his age and his Muslim/Muslim choice and you know what, that's a serious issue.

Your signature is hilariously fascinating though.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin grin
Lastmessenger2:
Ok enjoy your useless agbado

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by lexy2014: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
donbrowser:

Sorry I can't help you

Is that because you haven't helped yourself?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by plaindealer: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is another sad and pathetic toxic and backward mentality ipob behavior.

The man said we should focus more on farming especially corn and cassava, but to negative, mentally warped and toxic Igbos, it is a bad idea and it must be mocked and ridicule.

Major corn and cassava exporting countries are making tens of billions from export, but to these useless clowns, we must not do anything 9r even improve on agriculture.

This is the thing with people from that backward and unproductive region, what's good for Nigeria is always a bad thing and what's bad for Nigeria is always a good thing in their crooked and warped world.

Now we know Why their region is the poorest and the most backward and unproductive region in Nigeria.

Cost of feeds for our poultry, animal and fishing sector is high because we don't grow enough corn and even cassava to eat and stock our farming industry and even export for foreign exchange.

This is what I love about Tinubu, his vision and great sense of foresight is exemplary.

Another great reason why Tinubu must collect my vote..

Sai Jagaban...
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
DSC7:
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy...
una be wicked people I swear grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Born2Breed(f): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Ok enjoy your useless agbado

Abi. Let them continue to be led by a blind bat.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by RawBitterTruth(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Luckysbab:

Your signature is hilariously fascinating though.

Living by the rules of nature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deregulation: Petrol Consumption Falls By 30%, Says FG / Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Inibehe Effiong Released After One Month In Prison (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.