Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava (35514 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / Rare Picture Of Nigeria Army Youths Eating Agbado And Cassava (pics) / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by OfficialSam(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I love agbado.

Stop calling something you can't afford useless.

Agbado is part of Nigerian's diet and many people in Nigeria survive from eating corn or food processed from corn

That you and your family survive from eating corn does not mean everyone is like you. Obviously, you and your fellow urchins are used to hardship. The worst part is that you don't desire for a better life. Else, you won't be worshipping corrupt politicians, who have stole your future and that of your children and even unborn generation.

Ogbeni, enjoy your agbado and leave the rest of us alone. Las las na kwashiorkor go kill you for lack of balanced diet grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by adedayoa2(f): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
majamajic:

Una no get sense for this country
Person told u that u going to pass through hell by telling u , u will eat boiled cassava and agbado , u dey dey say amen and u are prepared to vote for it

When Buhari said change , I understand him , I didn't vote for him ! I guess u didn't understand then and now again , here u are .

Knell down let me pray for u !
he didn't mention "boiled".

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by SeunDAssLicker: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC now glorifying hunger.

Anything to console themselves of the irks of their leaders. The west is a waste.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Islandlady(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Hahaha
It's laughable grin grin fools can't return my Amen lol! Their hatred for Tinubu has blocked their sense of reasoning to the extent of them seeing their foods used to make the Akpu and Eba they munch like gorillas as abomination

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Maynman: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You don't even know what you are writing.

Agbado and coin is Part of Nigeria's diet.

Don't you eat garri or fufu, don't you eat corn flakes or use flour.

You don’t understand what you are typing either. Sane people don’t eat “coin”

Which country’s military eat garri or fufu?

He said agbado and cassava, and that’s exactly what he met, don’t whitewash it with corn flakes and flour.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Theunbothered: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
adedayoa2:

Cassava flour
Corn flour
Corn pudding
Corn balls
Abasha
To mention but a few

Another victim of ASUU in my mentions. undecided

Tinubu did not say Cassava flour
Corn flour
Corn pudding
Corn balls
Abasha

He said CASSAVA AGBADO YAM CORN, that is what he expects will turn Nigeria into a major power during his tenure.

You people are too daft to vote if I'm being honest.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by EmmyDJourno: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Agbado and Cassava are part of our stable diet here in Nigeria, there is nothing wrong in eating them.

These food don't come cheap and many of you eat them daily, who doesn't like cooked and roasted agbado and pear, so what is now wrong with eating Agbado and Cassava, apparently from Agbado and Cassava, you can get lot of processed food like african salad, garri, fufu,starch,corn flakes, flour etc. These are the foods, we eat daily.

A day without Agbado and Cassava is a day with Hunger.

Tinubu or him children dey chop Agbado in the morrrrring
Please emancipate yourself from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by majamajic(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
adedayoa2:
he didn't mention "boiled".

Raw one ? I know northerners eat raw cassava , but it's not a healthy stuff for someone to tell u that u will pass through raw cassava feeding in future

It simply means poverty !

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Maynman: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
adedayoa2:

Cassava flour
Corn flour
Corn pudding
Corn balls
Abasha
To mention but a few

All these will be served to the country’s military?

And he didn’t even mentioned all what you stated but agenda must agend

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Maynman:

You don’t understand what you are typing either. Sane people don’t eat “coin”

Which country’s military eat garri or fufu?

He said agbado and cassava, and that’s exactly what he met, don’t whitewash it with corn flakes and flour.

That is because fufu or garri isn't their stable diet.

Here in Nigeria, you need agbado and Cassava for survival, it is part of our diet.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Islandlady(f): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Theunbothered:

The question you should ask yourself is if Tinubu's children and grandchildren will join yours to eat corn and agbado in the trenches of Sambisa?

And when your children die from malnutrition in the army they will share corn at the funeral.

Amen?
Lol let's remove Tinubu out of this conversations for now! I am just surprised how Akpu and Eba munching gorillas like you are condemning Cassava and Eba just because of hatred!!!

Well even though you did not say amen to my prayers that if you eventually eat those foods you will choke on them and dieeeeee grin

Have a nice day dude!!!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by sofiscatedmoron: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:
So there is nothing wrong if you have kwashiorkor too?

Say a louder Amen.

Agbadorians are really daft after smoking Pablo EscoBAT weeds

Agbado in the Morin, cassava in the noon, yam in the evening

God forbid!

I'm not ready for such, I'm voting OBi/Datti of LP so I can eat balanced diet with combination of protein, mineral,fats and oil, carbohydrate etc
That is ur next president
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by majamajic(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Na you supposed use your brain

Tell me, one food you eat that is not from Cassava.

Is it the garri, the african salad, the fufu, the starch.

He should have said fufu , but he said cassava and corn . Someone that schooled in chicago , u are the one telling him salad , so u know pass him ?
Be using your brain when these old men put proverb , use your brain

Tinubu simply mean that poverty is coming , when Buhari said we will pass through change , I knew what he meant

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
OfficialSam:

That you and your family survive from eating corn does not mean everyone is like you. Obviously, you and your fellow urchins are used to hardship. The worst part is that you don't desire for a better life. Else, you won't be worshipping corrupt politicians, who have stole your future and that of your children and even unborn generation.

Ogbeni, enjoy your agbado and leave the rest of us alone. Las las na kwashiorkor go kill you for lack of balance diet grin

I will enjoy my agbado while you starve and look like AIDS victims grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Maynman: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

That is because fufu or garri isn't their stable diet.

Here in Nigeria, you need agbado and Cassava for survival, it is part of our diet.

Didn’t you mention corn flakes and flour now, they also don’t eat that?
And where did tinunu mentioned fufu or garri?

Stay one place.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Maynman: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I will enjoy my agbado while you starve grin

Keep settling for less, guess that’s what you are worth
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by adedayoa2(f): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Maynman:

All these will be served to the country’s military?

And he didn’t even mentioned all what you stated but agenda must agend
so he should start mentioning all these one after the other? If he wants to mention yam too, he should mention, porridge, fried yam, yam and sauce, amala? undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by SeunNotOwner: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Realist12:
Yes ooh, the misinterpretation is too much. Tinubu simply said agbado, cassava just to make the federal government see how easy it is to recruit youths into the military with our local produce. Not like military personnel are eating Corn and cassava compulsively or daily.
But trust the irredeemable propagandists not to understand a simple illustration.
Recruiting more guys in the military will definitely combat the rise in terrorism because unemployed youths will prefer being in the military than being part of a rag tag terrorist soldier .
If we have more military personnel I'm sure the terrorists activities will be easily repelled.

That is the Realistic truth people have been twisting
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by adedayoa2(f): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
majamajic:

Raw one ? I know northerners eat raw cassava , but it's not a healthy stuff for someone to tell u that u will pass through raw cassava feeding in future

It simply means poverty !
because there are so many ways to make them, so the common name before it is processed is Corn, cassava.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Arysexy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

That is ur next president

Next president of Irajigbi
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Maynman:

Keep settling for less, guess that’s what you are worth

You are a good candidate for starvation. grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Theunbothered: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol let's remove Tinubu out of this conversations for now! I am just surprised how Akpu and Eba munching gorillas like you are condemning Cassava and Eba just because of hatred!!!

Well even though you did not say amen to my prayers that if you eventually eat those foods you will choke on them and dieeeeee grin

Have a nice day dude!!!

No we will not remove Tinubu from anything, after all the drug lord is the one you want to sell your future to.

The one who said growing cassava in the army will solve the problem of unemployment in Nigeria.

So if you are not a gutless coward you will answer my questions;

WILL TINUBU'S KIDS AND GRANDKIDS JOIN YOURS TO EAT AGBADO, CASSAVA AND CORN IN THE TRENCHES OF SAMBISA?

WHEN YOUR KIDS DIE OF MALNUTRITION IN THE ARMY CORN WILL BE SHARED AT THE FUNERAL AMEN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Maynman: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
adedayoa2:
so he should start mentioning all these one after the other? If he wants to mention yam too, he should mention, porridge, fried yam, yam and sauce, amala? undecided

The context of his speech was “agbado and cassava” served to our military.
Which country served their military that?
And you are still defending it?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by majamajic(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
adedayoa2:
because there are so many ways to make them, so the common name before it is processed is Corn, cassava.

And he can't mention them ? Is this the kind president u want for u and your future kids ?

U didn't learn from Buhari , when he said change and didn't explain it ?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Maynman: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You are a good candidate for starvation. grin

You’ve given up on a good life, so keep settling for crumbles of agbado and cassava.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by beardedboy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:
So there is nothing wrong if you have kwashiorkor too?

Say a louder Amen.

Agbadorians are really daft after smoking Pablo EscoBAT weeds

Agbado in the Morin, cassava in the noon, yam in the evening

God forbid!

I'm not ready for such, I'm voting OBi/Datti of LP so I can eat balanced diet with combination of protein, mineral,fats and oil, carbohydrate etc
If you take pap (with akara) in the morning, Eba (with whatever soup you want) in the afternoon and yam porridge at night how's that a kwashiorkor recipe?

Perhaps you can't even afford these.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by OfficialSam(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I will enjoy my agbado while you starve and look like AIDS victims grin

Hope Tinubu also eats agbado? Fooooolish and miserable swine of a urchin.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by jaxxy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Yes..we eat corn and cassava

Haven't you heard about swallow..where do you think it came from?

swallow isn't raw or unprocessed cassava. Deliver ur self from political slavery. ur paymasters are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by LIVE08(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Amen!!!

Wow really so you mean you and your kids don't feed on anything cassava and corn undecided

But if you eventually feed on those aforementioned foods and their produce, may you choke on it and die!!! Amen

Chaii..you are to insultive.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Arysexy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
beardedboy:

If you take pap (with akara) in the morning, Eba (with whatever soup you want) in the afternoon and yam porridge at night how's that a kwashiorkor recipe?

Perhaps you can't even afford these.

So how is all you listed related to what Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu said?

Did he mention any protein in his speech? ABI akara looks like carbohydrate to you?

He could mention feeding carbohydrate to 50m youth morning, afternoon, night without any balanced meal and you are defending it?

Is that how you feed? Akamu and akara is a balanced meal

Why didn't he mention tea in the morning or beans in the morning? And you guys claimed this daft druggie criminal got first class in Chicago?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
@ Op, just come, I have discussion with you around that corner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Jennifer Blanke Resigns As AfDB Vice President / Governor Fayose Jets Out To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.