Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (52836 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by wittywriter: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
ALISMILE:
15k min

You are not been honest here ....

ALISMILE:
So what's ur point exactly? Amount too small, or too big?
Both according to your profile personal text.

@wittyness
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Chasegb(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Why will they refuse to eat what's at home? Use hand to design their back. That will reset them grin

Seriously though. You're trying. 15k daily, multiplied by 30/31 days in a month...

Hahahahaha
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Onyedikachi323(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
As a single man i don't spend anyhow, i manage 1000 naira daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by iFESTAC680(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:
It depends, some days I spend nothing.

Some days I spend thousands.

Omo can you pls school me on how you spend nothing on some days?

Do you live in Lagos?
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by kkins25(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Family of 4, hmm, I don't buy stuff daily. I but weekly, sometimes biweekly. we don't do chop chop outside, all meals are home made except donkunu. About 400cedis per week. Gas is a monthly expense so it is excluded...
I haven't even included school allawance we dey give the two younger ones.. Shooooo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Nozino: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
pstemma1990:
Sometimes I spend less than 1k.. Like today I spent 700 naira. And I don't think I'll be going out today again.

Hello, I genuinely want to know how you do it. I have been trying to cut cost for the longest but my efforts have been quite insignificant. Can you answer this few questions of mine?
1. Do you use your gen? How do you fuel it?
2. How does daily feeding look like?
3. Do you eat out or order in when you do so? How much do you spend if you do?
4. Are good stuff restocked monthly? What would be the idea budget?

I have so many questions. I want to spend 1k daily.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Gbadespet(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
500 naira,single though
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by postbmd: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
As a single guy u will spend 1k daily for feeding then u get married n suddenly u spending 3k daily for feeding, and u say u married ur soul mate, hahaha, see prison.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by iFESTAC680(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Onyedikachi323:
As a single man i don't spend anyhow, i manage 1000 naira daily.

How ona de do am?
Do you live in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by 9jaGovernment: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel u BLODA MAN!

Na my own worse pass..

Some ASHAWOO house don increase money, from 5h to 1k for short Time!

I spend 2 to 3k on WEED Everyday..

The ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in yesterday, the ASHAWOO BANI no gree collect 5h, she talk say na 1k, I gats pay because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan and this girl make SENTENCES well well..

I NACK up to 6 or 8 ASHAWOO in a week because a day I fit NACK like 2 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house..

now if them begin charge 1k, how MAN one take survive this MATAYANCE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You are the funniest dude on this platform I swear.

Hope you are Obidient?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Fearyourcreator: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
officialmario:

Once there is foodstuffs at home, you spend less in a day..
I don't spend much in a day,I know how to manage myself with two kids, I don't have a car.
Same thing here too
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by twilliamx(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
You don't want to know
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

and u are complaining bros go do Thanksgiving...some of us had twins....some of u who are still single nor know waiting God do for u....ask anybody way born twins for bubu regime some of them went insane

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Cj4charles(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
sad
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by koldej(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
The comment of this married men on this thread is scary, you mean 10k per day averagely? shey I go marry like this so? Spending averagely 1200 daily as a single guy I'm still thinking of how to cut my cost... Now I know what it means with the saying *it's not easy to be a man*
God! 10k daily! I no go near woman again

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Fearyourcreator: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sambaby7640:
How do y'all enjoy sex with condom?

I don't feel shit with condom on!!
Are you married?
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by iFESTAC680(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nozino:

Hello, I genuinely want to know how you do it. I have been trying to cut cost for the longest but my efforts have been quite insignificant. Can you answer this few questions of mine?
1. Do you use your gen? How do you fuel it?
2. How does daily feeding look like?
3. Do you eat out or order in when you do so? How much do you spend if you do?
4. Are good stuff restocked monthly? What would be the idea budget?

I have so many questions. I want to spend 1k daily.

One of the questions should be do you live in Lagos?
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Gkay1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
All I know is my salary is not enough for me and my family anymore. I just need to double my hustling now

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Sambaby7640: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Are you married?
not yet
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Fearyourcreator: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
stevups:
Na #3500 I dey manage per day as a married man before I lost job...may God help me for now... Hit hard, I don hear wuen�
God your strength
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Boogyman557: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
omolola100:

Hahaha
This is too much, Are you living with your parents or you live alone?
Holly Gram cool ALONE..

WTF MAN!
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by osazsky(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
koldej:
The comment of this married men on this thread is scary, you mean 10k per day averagely? shey I go marry like this so? Spending averagely 1200 daily as a single guy I'm still thinking of how to cut my cost... Now I know what it means with the saying *it's not easy to be a man*
God! 10k daily! I no go near woman again
u better start a family now..it will continue to get worst..hope u know ninja inflation rate is 18 percent the highest in Africa.die na die...we move

8 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Itsrm(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
It depends. Between 8-10k
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Gofwane(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey try. Only fueling of my car and the generator on daily is more than 5k.

Children's breakfast and the ones in their food packs alone cost like 4k daily.

Then 150 naira ice cream for each on their way back from school for 4 kids is like 600 naira.

Fueling of my wife's car everyday is like 2000 naira. Other unforseen expenses like refusing to eat what's available in the house and buying them snacks on my way home .
Let's say I spend like 14 to 15k.
Oboyyeh...
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by MisterKennedy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel u BLODA MAN!

Na my own worse pass..

Some ASHAWOO house don increase money, from 5h to 1k for short Time!

Bro please desist from patronizing harlots

If I tell you my story eh! You will pity me. You'll think I'm making it up

I'm alive purely because of God's Grace today

I thought I was having fun, until I nearly died after contracting a serious sickness

You still have the chance to desist from this act bro.

Just focus on your girlfriend or better still, get married.

I spend 2 to 3k on WEED Everyday..

The ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in yesterday, the ASHAWOO BANI no gree collect 5h, she talk say na 1k, I gats pay because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan and this girl make SENTENCES well well..

I NACK up to 6 or 8 ASHAWOO in a week because a day I fit NACK like 2 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house..

now if them begin charge 1k, how MAN one take survive this MATAYANCE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by 9jaGovernment: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Why will they refuse to eat what's at home? Use hand to design their back. That will reset them grin

Seriously though. You're trying. 15k daily, multiplied by 30/31 days in a month...

It doesn't work that way. We all did that shit.

Kids needs soft hand.

Vote Labour Party.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Fearyourcreator: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
onyxo76:
very true, the amount cannot be qualified, sometimes I even think may be i lost some money on my way home.
Lolzzzz
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by MisterKennedy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Schrodinger2:
Around $40 as single student
You're joking right
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by hanebab469: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hdh

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Boogyman557: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
9jaGovernment:

You are the funniest dude on this platform I swear.
Hope you are Obidient?
Holly Gram cool Obi is no longer a boy..

OBIdient I STAND..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Way4orward: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Businessman don't spend money we use money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.