Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Simping Should Be A Crime....it should be illegal to be this stupíd - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simping Should Be A Crime....it should be illegal to be this stupíd (2354 Views)

Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria / Ladies Share Your Simping Experience / Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simping Should Be A Crime....it should be illegal to be this stupíd by SPAMBOX7: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Thank God I took the oat never to be a simpsimpnaty again.. Just imagine this girl I've been chasing for like 3 weeks now.. This week Tuesday I told her that if she has no feeling for me she should let me know.. She said she has no feeling for me.. I told her okay and wish her all the best.. The next day she messaged me on WhatsApp I blocked her, she called me I blacklisted her calls.. Through out this week she comes back to see me with different girls outside my gate.. Today she was telling my friend that I'm not patient that I never loved her.. Blah blah blah.. Today she passed me and greeted me I didn't even answer her.. Lol.. She think say I be the kinda guy wey dey beg girl!! I shock her..
Vawulence everywhere grin
Re: Simping Should Be A Crime....it should be illegal to be this stupíd by A4alpha: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Women are naturally redpilled
Finish
Simps are man's worst enemy!

1 Like

Re: Simping Should Be A Crime....it should be illegal to be this stupíd by GoldSantana: 12:04am On Jul 17, 2022
What a loss! One man gone, just like that

1 Like

Re: Simping Should Be A Crime....it should be illegal to be this stupíd by Demigod22: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Gentility, omo oshey stupidity. I sense low self-esteem and lack of self worth and self respect here. Vagina is the cheapest commodity after biscuits, why becoming stupid over what every male child have access to just with one indomie?

2 Likes

Re: Simping Should Be A Crime....it should be illegal to be this stupíd by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
cactusJack:
Kayamata
this truth no too long grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Calls Out Her Late Friend Ex Husband For Moving On Too Early / My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp / Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.