Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) (7878 Views)

Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Incognito21: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2022
I’m constantly having heartache for no reason, have learnt in a very hard way, should I collect whatever I’ve given her? I’ll never ever foot any girl bills again, if I’m to date again I’ll date a girl from a stable family, someone that cares only about love, giving her will be just a bonus, Omo I’m having heartache, God help me, I’m not writing fiction, what will I benefit from doing that, now I feel, wicked and just to hurt her, I hate her guts, I hate that I loved her, I hate that I came across her, I hate that I invested on her, I hate she’s an ungrateful person, now I’m pitying the next man she’ll destroy, God help me to bouce back. I’m just weak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Keniwit(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2022
I hope she celebrated you during this recent FATHER'S DAY CELEBRATION... Rubbish...I wonder why some mumu guys go dey play FATHER'S role inside relationship.....The funnest thing, the Werey girls no appreciate ur effort...
Your mumu no be small

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by pansophist(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Shop - N2,000,000

Car - N1,500,00

Phone - N650,000

Total = N4,150,000

On a fish brain

Omo cold fear catch me as I saw that message, I only hope the op is cruising.

If you've never spent such money to your parents/siblings, op you're an idiot and deserve this nonsense happening to you.

As far as I'm concerned, you wasted that money. When will it becomes clear that feelings and attraction doesn't mean a girl is good for you? If you can tame your lust and you desire to Bleep as a man you'll realise most of these women ain't worth it. Lock your deek, and you'll live a rich life.

That money would have paid your foreign school fees, accommodation and flight out of this failed country, that money would have put you on an express route to a better future, to improve your life and makes you get far better useful women, but you spent it on a looser because of one useless thing called "I love her". Nonsense.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2022
blazingblender:
Go church find banny
You say no
Na club girl you de find
Now maintain the club girl you de complain
Manchi no reason her matta if she cap 2much dump her
Who dey deceive una say better girls dey church?
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2022
pansophist:

If you've never spent such money to your parents/siblings, op you're an idiot and deserve this nonsense happening to you.

As far as I'm concerned, you wasted that money. When will it becomes clear that feelings and attraction doesn't mean a girl is good for you? If you can tame your lust and you desire to Bleep as a man you'll realise most of these women ain't worth it. Lock your deek, and you'll live a rich life.

That money would have paid your foreign school fees, accommodation and flight out of this failed country, that money would have put you on an express route to a better future, to improve your life and makes you get far better useful women, but you spent it on a looser because of one useless thing called "I love her". Nonsense.
E no go ever pass yahoo money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Ezemmari: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Like this now if Na me I go collect that car and phone back, I don't care what she and other people say about it. Inukwa spending. OG if she wants to cheat, allow her but make sure you leave her where you got her from. I hate nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Anny505(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Same WhatsApp group grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Nyascobar1414: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2022
pansophist:

Pls Sir.. I sent you a mail..
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by pansophist(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Pls Sir.. I sent you a mail..

No you didn't. Pm is not a mail. My email is on my profile. Put effort by composing a proper email, not pm. I only respond to pm if there is no email on my profile.
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by RightToReject(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2022
You have always given her an impression that her being faithful (I wager she is not but has always deceived you that she is) is a kind of favor to you rather than a standard she must meet and keep if she must remain close to you; else, she would not have had the effrontery to exude this kind of attitude. Literally, you have never been in charge of the structure of that relationship and have used servility to sustain it all this while.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Nyascobar1414: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2022
pansophist:

No you didn't. Pm is not a mail. My email is on my profile. Put effort by composing a proper email, not pm. I only respond to pm if there is no email on my profile.

I sent a message sir.
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by pansophist(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I sent a message sir.

I saw nothing
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Nyascobar1414: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2022
pansophist:

I saw nothing
Lemme try again
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Nyascobar1414: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2022
pansophist:

I saw nothing
Lemme try again
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by YourFavorite21(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless 95% of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Single and searching for a serious relationship but I'm ibadan base, if you're ready to settle down with your man if yes please call or message me on WhatsApp 08117403164
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Charx122: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Incognito21:
My first date, my first love, I’m just tired of playing father roles, she gets zero support from her parents, her needs, everything is me, wasn’t complaining cause the money was coming but now it’s not coming again, She has a skill I paid for that, but won’t use that to make money for herself, I mean someone I can stock up foodstuffs for but she can’t even afford to fill her gas, excepts me to do everything for her. I’m lazy to type right now, I think the pics explains it. Why’d girls think this way?? I’m I dating the wrong person…
Omo this one Ashawo na e hobby o! Don't go there or else you will
Be making a LovePeddler a house wife.
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Joelobioha(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
judatech:
Last last...
Complete am!
na everybody go chop breakfast

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Aksure007: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
I swear this no be ordinary eye my pipu this could be juju!!! Or it's either you used her for some ritual and it's bouncing back on you!!!

How the Bleep will you do all this and still regret it my guy sharply go collect all those things you bought for her!!! If u no collect am I swear I really bleeped up forget love I swear that's a very big red flag for you she only loved your money and gave you her body!!!

Sell all those stuffs at cheap price even with the whole shop items and be liberated from my witch craft you can't do all this with ordinary eye too you just be smart and drunk and smoke marijuana!!!

It's left to you what rubbish!!! Tinz they happen oooo did you remember some. Half your family members and real friends will never betray you if you did this for them in fact you I'll have enough say on them what a waste of time!!!

But sha as a strong Man in fact no give her pity because she clearly as no pity for you and she's a ingrate my guy use red eye get all those things from her back!!!

She thinks say she smart her fellow juju friends been dey tell her make she free you if you like no wise up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by timewillhealme: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please guys, I need help
I got a job in V.I and I am in dire need of accommodation because my folks place is far away from V.I, so it can't be easy for me leaving home to VI everyday.

I would appreciate if anyone can help out with accommodation around Yaba, Akoka or Gbagada.
Any where close to VI.

P.S. I have about about 350k as a per annum budget.
I would also appreciate if I can get a place to manage pending the time I get my own accommodation.
I will be staying only during weekdays.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Elimon(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
blazingblender:
Go church find banny
You say no
Na club girl you de find
Now maintain the club girl you de complain
Manchi no reason her matta if she cap 2much dump her

My brother no reason am... I dated a church mama last year and wetin she get for mind to do me eh, if no be sey I get sense... I for broke finish by now.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Aksure007: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
timewillhealme:
Please guys, I need help
I got a job in V.I and I am in dire need of accommodation because my folks place is far away from V.I, so it can't be easy for me leaving home to VI everyday.

I would appreciate if anyone can help out with accommodation around Yaba, Akoka or Gbagada.
Any where close to VI.

P.S. I have about about 350k as a per annum budget.
I would also appreciate if I can get a place to manage pending the time I get my own accommodation.
I will be staying only during weekdays.

Thanks in anticipation.

My guy accommodation no be problem but me too I need work abeg I'm presently in a hard time of giving up I badly need work we both could survive the only qualification I have is O'level thanks please reply If possible!
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Incognito21: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
pansophist:

Yes I agree I deserve any name calling, I truly wasted my money, I was thinking what I’m doing for her is also for my own, I was planning to end up with her, it dawn on me she’s a consumer, can’t multiply what given to her, I feel so ashame for being a fool
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Divay22(f): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
My gender always on top of their game grin grin grin
If you people see the good one, you'll say she's too boring, she's too independent, she has a sugar daddy that's why she's not requesting money from you, she's not submissive grin grin

Oya buy submissive with money na, you dey complain grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
pansophist:

I saw nothing

Don't reply.
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by OscarJaden(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
You spend all this when EDD been dey pay boys....

Now yahoo hard grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Elidrisy20: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
What do you do for a living?
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Marvellsmart(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
OP if this rubbish u wrote up there is true then I can assure u with evry certainty that you are mad! This one don pass simpism... Infact u need to spend another 4million on her... I just hope you've spent atleast 100k on ur mom and sisters...
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by osakpolorDSTV(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello my people get a new dstv from me in Benin City for 12000 Naira, installation 5000 ,cable 2500 , transport to bring it to u 500 intotal 20,000 so with 20k you can have a new dstv in your house and watch things for that month for free call me on 08140353224 to order for one
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Uyi168: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
bukky1994:
From the streets she came to devour you, and to the streets she shall return after you are doomed
you nor get joy at all. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Hacks4dummies: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Op suffer just enter gear two.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Done This? / Angry Undergraduate Shocks The Entire Nation After Sleeping With Married Man / TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.