Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) (7880 Views)

Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
sslcrypt:

He's a a weakling and very dumb. As a lady my brothers can't go this low to please someone like this guy's girlfriend.
I don't know why some women disgrace themselves like this lady, it all starts from the home to be honest.
Growing up my parents imbibed work ethics on all of us via selling at our provision store, selling frozen chicken and ice block when on holidays.

That work ethics enabled us move abroad, studied and set us for the life we are enjoying now. Women especially in Nigeria should come out from that entitlement mindset. I see some of my friends with same mindset that are still single till and they wonder how I got a white man to marry grin
You're an exception.
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Demigod22:
I was about asking one girl out until I saw her WhatsApp status asking what she can do for me to get 10k. I realized that this one will open her legs for me for 10k so no need wasting my time. Anytime I need her service,10k, no drama.

The way most girls commercialize relationship and put kpekus on sale makes me cancel marriage from my life.
It's sad, man.
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Incognito21:
Comrade, no too think am.

The advice wey dey here go help you, just follow am and no forget to check ubunja MISEDUCATION threads too.

I wan talk but then me sef loose guard seriously in my early days, na seminary I dey now so nothing like love for here o
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Keniwit(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Incognito21:
I’m constantly having heartache for no reason, have learnt in a very hard way, should I collect whatever I’ve given her? I’ll never ever foot any girl bills again, if I’m to date again I’ll date a girl from a stable family, someone that cares only about love, giving her will be just a bonus, Omo I’m having heartache, God help me, I’m not writing fiction, what will I benefit from doing that, now I feel, wicked and just to hurt her, I hate her guts, I hate that I loved her, I hate that I came across her, I hate that I invested on her, I hate she’s an ungrateful person, now I’m pitying the next man she’ll destroy, God help me to bouce back. I’m just weak.
Your eye go open by the time she finishe exploring your fortune
Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Demigod22: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

It's sad, man.

Very bad, that's why I don't do relationship. Your serious girlfriend can be one bro hookup girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Uyi168:
you nor get joy at all. grin
na so e be my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible / . / Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.