Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Am Heart Broken (9145 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by sharpwriter(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What are u saying Any relationship I know the girl is still there I don't get myself involved. They already broke up the guy came to woo Me when he was broke, immediately we started dating he was then bouncing back that was when his ex who has been whoring knew that she will come back. The most painful part is that he accepted her without even giving it a second thought. I became a fool after everything do I deserve such?? cry cry
Hmmmm... Be prepared to see him again when things go awry for him another time. Then we will see whether you be mumu or you don wise. cheesy

Pẹ̀lẹ́

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm... Be prepared to see him again when things go awry for him another time. Then we will see whether you be mumu or you don wise. cheesy

Pẹ̀lẹ́
If he comes back I will accept him but then am going to be the player this Time. And am only gonna do that if he still has money if not nahhhh!!!! I will hut him ten times as much as he has hurt me.

4 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Onitemhi(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Let be dating for real
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Das1mama: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Guys am heart broken cry cry cry I am honestly i am. Have been in the relationship with this guy for six months now, I trusted him I gave him my heart. His ex squandered everything he had with him and left him when he was broke, she went back to the street as she is into hookups and all I entered his life and things started growing again, whenever he has she will come back once he is broke she will run away.
I have been faithful to him, just yesterday his friend called me secretly to tell me she came back for over one week they have been living together and he has been having sex with her, I couldn't control my tears as I found it hard to believe.This morning I decided to go there as early as 7am only for me to see my bf with his ex cuddling cry cry cry I felt a sharp pain in my heart and it felt as if I should just die ,this was a girl that humilated and abandoned him for another guy, Have been crying as i felt dejected I don't deserve this my ex who took my virginity cheated on me, now it's repeating itself?? Am too young for this kind of strong heartbreak somebody should come nd hold me pls cry cry cry am down!!!!
In Akon's song " No need to cherish luxuries cos everything come and go, even the life u have is a borrow" Sister Learn how to live and survive alone, I bet you will never be heartbroken again. If I tell you what have being battling with all this years, u would want to console me. Sorry for the heart break.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2022
Das1mama:
In Akon's song " No need to cherish luxuries cos everything come and go, even the life u have is a borrow" Sister Learn how to live and survive alone, I bet you will never be heartbroken again. If I tell you what have being battling with all this years, u would want to console me. Sorry for the heart break.
Thank u
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Terryreal(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2022
try me dear i will not let you down 08039439589
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by axone(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Guys am heart broken cry cry cry I am honestly i am. Have been in the relationship with this guy for six months now, I trusted him I gave him my heart. His ex squandered everything he had with him and left him when he was broke, she went back to the street as she is into hookups and all I entered his life and things started growing again, whenever he has she will come back once he is broke she will run away.
I have been faithful to him, just yesterday his friend called me secretly to tell me she came back for over one week they have been living together and he has been having sex with her, I couldn't control my tears as I found it hard to believe.This morning I decided to go there as early as 7am only for me to see my bf with his ex cuddling cry cry cry I felt a sharp pain in my heart and it felt as if I should just die ,this was a girl that humilated and abandoned him for another guy, Have been crying as i felt dejected I don't deserve this my ex who took my virginity cheated on me, now it's repeating itself?? Am too young for this kind of strong heartbreak somebody should come nd hold me pls cry cry cry am down!!!!
Chai dis is a good girl... baby don't rush again, someone good is coming your way
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by seguno2: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Your story is not clear.
You dated for six months as of July, meaning that you started in January. Meanwhile you were looking for a boyfriend in May below. What’s up with you

Prettygirl200:
So as the topic implies am in a need of a boyfriend, when I mean boyfriend I mean real one, not all those broke ass redpillers ooo. He must have these qualities:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Must be intelligent and above all must not have a body count that is above 3. Thank u!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Blupen(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Somebody should come and console me pls, cry cry cry I feel like dying. Is it a crime to love?? Is it? As I no sabi do hookup na so dem wan dey break me everytime? I don't deserve this I honestly don't.
You are saying you don't deserve it as if you have the right to choose your problems
well you don't

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
axone:
Chai dis is a good girl... baby don't rush again, someone good is coming your way
Am tired I don't think I wanna love again

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by MrNice04(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Thank u my heart was so heavy I needed consolement nd encouragement that was y I posted it here. I don't have sensible friends I can go Cry out to. The only friends I have are nairalanders.
what do you mean by you don't have sensible friends?

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Lucrativress(f): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Somebody should come and console me pls, cry cry cry I feel like dying. Is it a crime to love?? Is it? As I no sabi do hookup na so dem wan dey break me everytime? I don't deserve this I honestly don't.
First
Abeg stop giving them the coochie, it'll hurt o yes but the breakup won't be too deep
Boyfriends don't deserve sex from good girl's
Note the "boyfriend"
I keep telling people, giving sex isn't an assurance a guy will stay so please,no sex is like a drug that reduces the pain of heart break,you get to heal better and not feel used abeg.
Get your power back.
As it is,there are more promiscuous men these days.
Sorry you hear and see him as a dirt,a weak one for that matter, don't drag yourself low to the level of someone sharing a cheap and insecure divk.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by AlphaTaikun: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
seguno2:

Your story is not clear.
You dated for six months as of July, meaning that you started in January. Meanwhile you were looking for a boyfriend in May below. What’s up with you
First off, you have "eagle eyes" and you pay attention to little details just like me.

I also saw the contradictions in this her recent thread post and the May 2022 thread where she was looking for a new BF urgently! What's all that cruise for? Huh? Mtchew.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Christiansimon: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Better eat your portion of breakfast and move on.
no Be Lie..
I Eat My Own And I Cry Till I Eat my Cry, last Last Everybody Go Chop Am.
When One Is In D Real Love And D Other one Is Not This What Happened.am Done With What Called Love

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:

I'm single
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by JustPowerApps(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
That's too bad, the best you can do is dump him. Ex connection is very strong. Most guys can't stand it. He will always go back to her

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by josephevergreen(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
posty56:
wetin concern us , men go through worst ,many men have invested in women ,trained then through schools. and the women in turn disappointed them , you don't see them on social media crying, cause they're told to be a man ,so accept your L and move on

I concur bro.

Am a victim of that, I sponsor a lady to learn hair stylist, makeup, pedicure and gelle did graduation and all expenses on me for 2yrs and 6 months..but she start acting funny and I have to be a man and move on . Fear those gender !!

Op be calming down that girl will still dump him.

God abeg.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

I'm single
Lol this is story is a long time story. Don't worry am good now
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol this is story is a long time story. Don't worry am good now

Ok o

My search continues
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Ok o

My search continues
Lol wish you well on your search!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by headbasher96(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
PumpumPrince:

..best advise is to sleep wit me to make him vex.....so please can we mate on Friday night afta mosque?(no ooofencse) smiley
so when una don wash prick na to find where una go chuck am ba weyrey

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Innocentboy007: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Looking for a rich nigga angry you be 419 youb’nt you? Rat don catch your hunter now you come dey sobber tongue jejely eat your breakfast

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by jeromestarks: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
DM me.
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2022
jeromestarks:

DM me.
Dm you for what? That's a long time story,m good now I don't need to dm a talkative.
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by jeromestarks: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Dm you for what? That's a long time story,m good now I don't need to dm a talkative.

This babe no like me and somehow, I am cool with it.
Besides, you're not Virgin sef. So no need to stress over you.
Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2022
jeromestarks:

This babe no like me and somehow, I am cool with it.
Besides, you're not Virgin sef. So no need to stress over you.
Ciao.
Who be this one? Did I ask you to stress over me? Abi na me born you? Oga park well abeg
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by HappyHourGroup: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Send a DM via Telegram
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by HappyHourGroup: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Do you need help with your body?

Do you need a professional to teach you how to touch yourself?

Our professionals will teach you how to reach the apex of pleasure. We charge N10,000 but we are running a promo from now till December 25. We will teach you how to cum

Contact us today.

@HappyHourGp on Telegram
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
HappyHourGroup:
Do you need help with your body?

Do you need a professional to teach you how to touch yourself?

Our professionals will teach you how to reach the apex of pleasure. We charge N10,000 but we are running a promo from now till December 25. We will teach you how to cum

Contact us today.

Blood of Jesus!!! Who is this one? Teach me how to cum? Oga wetyn happen to prick? Ehnn awon werey!!!
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by HappyHourGroup: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Blood of Jesus!!! Who is this one? Teach me how to cum? Oga wetyn happen to prick? Ehnn awon werey!!!
The experience is different. A trial will convince you
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
HappyHourGroup:
The experience is different. A trial will convince you
see this hungry thing oo na my money u wan chop this exmas go back to sender in Jesus name.
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by HappyHourGroup: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
see this hungry thing oo na my money u wan chop this exmas hgp back to sender in Jesus name.
It's free until December 25. A trial will convince you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / . / After Having 5 Minutes Sex With His Lady On Val's Day, She Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.