Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Am Heart Broken (9155 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by EmiDon11: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Victor2707:
He is weak, a simp and a fool.

Don't date such men.

He can't lead and protect you.
hmmm....
Mr protector alias guardian angel.,
Na only broken relationship u sabi protect well.,
Weldone, minister of Broken Relationship Protection Affairs (B.R.P.A)nairaland branch..,
I HAIL THEE........

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by EmiDon11: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Beebah2000:
My sister, you have to be strong ooo. Relationship now, na for people way get strength. Me sef don run commot ooo. I no fit cry because of person son.
i wanted to ask u a question but no need., U already knew it., So let me muvon to the next thread
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by EmiDon11: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
And to op.,
I'm so sorry i dont really know why some guys are heartless.,
I feel ur pain
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wrap a good blunt and smoke your ex outta your head
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Fmghewzy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
i'm suprised too.,
I never knew this girl is still like this.,
Chaii nairaland guys have made this girl hate all men.,
God help us

When I told jeon that she fascinates me ,she probably taught I was joking.

She goes from being ( mean and illogical)to soft and sweet kiss kiss .

Then sometimes she goes from boy to girl.
Like she is switching vessels.

She claims to be fati2001 ,many people think she is ...

But how she does that and comment like an entirely different person is wonderful grin
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by EmiDon11: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
pleboi:
Wrap a good blunt and smoke your ex outta your head
dat sh*t ain't that easy buddy
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by EmiDon11: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fmghewzy:

But how she does that and comment like an entirely different person is wonderful grin
that girl na something else

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
i wanted to ask u a question but no need.,
U already knew it.,
So let me muvon to the next thread
I guess the question is..... 'are u a gay?' grin grin
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by EmiDon11: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Beebah2000:
I guess the question is..... 'are u a gay?' grin grin
okwuola yaa.,
So you knew

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
okwuola yaa.,
So you knew
na u wan look for my trouble now. undecided
Okay ooo, think what u want. tongue
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by EmiDon11: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Beebah2000:
na u wan look for my trouble now. undecided Okay ooo, think what u want. tongue
oya uncle aunty sorry
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by olu77(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Prettygirl200:
His friend's were telling me to move on that I will find someone better than him, but it's painful cry cry am deeply hurt I do not deserve this kind of heartbreak the worst part is that I trusted him so much.

I don't how old you are but yes you sound pretty young.

1. Heartbreak is part of life, it helps you to become strong and appreciative of love when you finally found real love. You must have broken somebody's heart too one way or the other without giving it too much thought but when you go through same experience it helps you to develop more understanding.

2. Never ever trust any human being with all your heart leave room and actually expect to be disappointed so that if everything is going smoothly thank God if otherwise you were not expecting too much anyway

3. Never ever close your heart to relationships because of the fear of heartbreak. Just love deeply but let trust grow organically, while you manage your expectations.

4. Neither financially expect nor financially give anything to a man you are not yet married to that way you are also not obligated to give sexually

You will cry, you will experience sleepless night but you will learn and become a better person. It's a blessing in disguise, we've all been through it. Whoever comes to console you now will only take advantage of you and finish what other 2 started

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Chris2863(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Prettygirl200:
His friend's were telling me to move on that I will find someone better than him, but it's painful cry cry am deeply hurt I do not deserve this kind of heartbreak the worst part is that I trusted him so much.
the earlier you move on, the better for you. Don’t go dey waste your time thinking about someone who doesn’t value you oo
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
olu77:

I don't how old you are but yes you sound pretty young.

1. Heartbreak is part of life, it helps you to become strong and appreciative of love when you finally found real love. You must have broken somebody's heart too one way or the other without giving it too much thought but when you go through same experience it helps you to develop more understanding.

2. Never ever trust any human being with all your heart leave room and actually expect to be disappointed so that if everything is going smoothly thank God if otherwise you were not expecting too much anyway

3. Never ever close your heart to relationships because of the fear of heartbreak. Just love deeply but let trust grow organically, while you manage your expectations.

4. Neither financially expect nor financially give anything to a man you are not yet married to that way you are also not obligated to give sexually

You will cry, you will experience sleepless night but you will learn and become a better person. It's a blessing in disguise, we've all been through it. Whoever comes to console you now will only take advantage of you and finish what other 2 started
Thank u for your advice!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Some good blunts and trap would do the trick
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Jmichael1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Beebah2000:
My sister, you have to be strong ooo. Relationship now, na for people way get strength. Me sef don run commot ooo. I no fit cry because of person son.
my bloved beebah....
i jst dey enjoy u 4 dis forum...
u dey talk ur own open...
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2022
Jmichael1:

my bloved beebah....

Na so na cool
Nothing to hide cool
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by EmiDon11: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Jmichael1:

my bloved beebah....

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Aklee4994(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I am not chasing clout I cannot post something like this just for attention No!!! This is something that happened to me today. Yee the bf stuff I just posted it for cruise nothing more. cry cry
I sent you my cv also after posting it here that you need a boyfriend but you say Na cruise babygirl Na nollywood may you feature also the guy is coming for you again and believe you will accept him back...i will never sympathize with a cruise warrior..

That same cruise don scatter your relationship that guy might have saw your post of I need a boyfriend that is handsome rich and tall and also intelligent.

NOTE:Smart monkey don’t monkey around with another monkeys banana

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Aklee4994(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2022
When your happiness is coming from external forces you will always feel cheated or being betrayed but fact most be told that every bad experience is a good experience because there are bringing you to reality of life.

Love is what happen within you...never give up try again dear..

I feel your pain �
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fmghewzy:

U probably werent here all d while she operates d fati2001 acct. She was way softer than she is nw.. Besides, it was pretty easy to tell she was fati2001, if u paid close attention to the way she constructs her sentence..

Fyi, jeon isnt like dz due to nl guys.. It's actually from her life outside of here, if u check well.
There was a time she goes around saying she wishes she was never Nigerian..One could tell she hates her life..

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Jeon(f): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
U probably
Fyi, jeon isnt like dz due to nl guys.. It's actually from her life outside of here, if u check well.

Outside NL is not different from inside NL..You all are evils...Fighting ur brothers and sisters through physical or spiritual ways for nothing just because they are breathing.. And same thing goes on here.

here was a time she goes around saying she wishes she was never Nigerian..One could tell she hates her life..

Yes
I wished I was not born to be a Nigerian..
You all have stain names.
I hate to be among of you ppl . Y'all are decreasing my energy.

And please for the last stop quoting me.

4 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:

Yes I wished I was not born to be a Nigerian.. You all have stain names. I hate to be among of you ppl . Y'all are decreasing my energy.
And please for the last stop quoting me.
Sorry...
get help.
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Jeon(f): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Sorry...
get help.
You need more for the money you are seeking for..
And also stay away from my quote.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:
You need more for the money you are seeking for..
And also stay away from my quote.
It's a public forum, so no cant do.
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Jeon(f): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
It's a public forum, so no cant do.

Freedom don't give you right to do anything same goes public forum..
mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:

Freedom don't give you right to do anything same goes public forum..
mind your business.
Mind my business.. Lol. Cause i knw too much abt u tongue ... I will make ur business my business anytime, anyday...
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Jeon(f): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Mind my business.. Lol. Cause i knw too much abt u ... I will make ur business my business anytime, anyday...

Know too much about me ..
You could've say u were the one who assigned me to this earth..

Guy leave me alone.. It's not by forcing to quote me.
There are more than 2 B people on this platform.. Give them a quote if you are desperate for attention or troll . please.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:

Know too much about me ..
You could've say u were the one who assigned me to this earth..

Guy leave me alone.. It's not by forcing to quote me.
There are more than 2 B people on this platform.. Give them a quote if you are desperate for attention or troll . please.
Aunty, i no hold u oo. U could choose to stop replying or ignore but no, u arent doing either. So i'd say u enjoy giving me that attention.. tongue
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Jeon(f): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Aunty, i no hold u oo. U could choose to stop replying or ignore but no, u arent doing either. So i'd say u enjoy giving me that attention..

Stop quoting me..
Go use the time to hustle for 150k rather than beggin.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:

Stop quoting me..
Go use the time to beg for 150k
See!

Lemme use this opportunity to beg u too.. If u've got any to spare, please do tell so i could drop my acct num or u could help me ask one of ur favourite alhajis, u knw grin
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Jijuo: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Guys am heart broken cry cry cry I am honestly i am. Have been in the relationship with this guy for six months now, I trusted him I gave him my heart. His ex squandered everything he had with him and left him when he was broke, she went back to the street as she is into hookups and all I entered his life and things started growing again, whenever he has she will come back once he is broke she will run away.
I have been faithful to him, just yesterday his friend called me secretly to tell me she came back for over one week they have been living together and he has been having sex with her, I couldn't control my tears as I found it hard to believe.This morning I decided to go there as early as 7am only for me to see my bf with his ex cuddling cry cry cry I felt a sharp pain in my heart and it felt as if I should just die ,this was a girl that humilated and abandoned him for another guy, Have been crying as i felt dejected I don't deserve this my ex who took my virginity cheated on me, now it's repeating itself?? Am too young for this kind of strong heartbreak somebody should come nd hold me pls cry cry cry am down!!!!
Keep on dating kids!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Say Nigerian Men Are Loving More Than South African Men! / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' / My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.