Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100908 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Realguyman1:
In all ur quote, na so so Eko Atlantic, Lekki sea port, Lekki trade zone u dey mention. All for inside Island.

Wetin do Badagary, Ajegunle and Ikorodu wey them nor let u mention?

I bet u, if Tinubu govern State like Anambra, the old go spend 20 years for power without any meaningful thing to show.

Which one did your failure of Peter Obi do?

Yeye dey smell. They won't hold their accursed leaders accountable but would dabbling into Tinubu affair. Did Tinubu rule your papa?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Magnoliaa(f): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:
I remember during the campaigns in osun 2018, wen he was accused of trying to siphon osun money through his cousin oyetola that he forced on apc, he arrogantly replied that he is more richer dan osun! Can u imagine that statement? In 2019 wen bullion vans entered his home on d eve of election, he arrogantly and foolishly responded by saying 'is it their money? Is anybody's money missing? ' he went to osun to campaign and arrogantly said osun ppl( opposition) will Labour till death..

Gbam!

Same he asked of the youths that were shot at the Toll Gate, "what were they doing there?"

The mighty will soon fall. I just pity his followers for the arduous task of trying to wear a white sutanna for a pig everytime. grin

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by marvinsync(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao.

While Peter Obi was graduating with D pass, Tinubu was working as a first class accountant graduate for international companies such as, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, Mobil etc

Tinubu fought for the democratic government and free speech you enjoy today while your Peter Obi was nowhere to be found..

While Tinubu was improving Lagos and initiating wonderful ideas in Lagos such as lekki trade zone, BRT, Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, millennium schools, policy to increase Lagos revenues etc..

On the other hand, your Peter Obi was investigating his state funds into his family business cheesy. Now he lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

click and read peter obi's achievements

https://theadvocatengr.com/news/1537-All-you-need-to-know-about-Peter-Obi-PDP-VP-Candidate
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by DrChukki: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

So because PO lived in Lagos it should be part of Tinubu's manifesto...?

In fact let him say he created Nigeria... What an irony
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Hotfreezer: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Realguyman1:
In all ur quote, na so so Eko Atlantic, Lekki sea port, Lekki trade zone u dey mention. All for inside Island.

Wetin do Badagary, Ajegunle and Ikorodu wey them nor let u mention?

I bet u, if Tinubu govern State like Anambra, the old go spend 20 years for power without any meaningful thing to show.

Obiano achieved more than Peter Obi in Anambra.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Avast(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
I watched this video even before election.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by seunjungle1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
So you are this such a f00l. You asking what legacy did Tinubu lay in Lagos translate you to be a f00l.
Those great achievements in Lagos was put by your father or obituary man? Haven't you heard of trade-fare center that the beneficiaries there are your Igbo people, haven't you heard of 4th mainland bridge, haven't you heard lekki deep sea and so on to plenty gan. These yeeboo dem no dey get brain ooo...despite your enjoyment in Lasgidi.
Why can't you stay in your region and enjoy the stack and choke life there.
For some of you that still claims obi lives in Anambra...obi Pandora lives in ikoyi under one of the great Tinubu's boys( late Femi Osibona) Osborne building.
Una dey mad ooo yeeboo people

buckeyemedia:
Nonsense Wailer, What legacies did Tinubu leave in Lagos State, other than turning state’s fund to his personal business?

A lie told most often doesn’t make it true, maybe the reason you are alive today is because of Bola Tinubu & not by the mercy of Jehovah?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the greatest political pilferer of turning States money to personal wealth in the history of Nigeria, if I am lying name 2 companies you know that Bola Tinubu is a director in?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by emmyrate1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the ever Toxic hateful Ipob tribalist championing Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever.
at least he has more achievements than ur father
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by richmanrichard: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision
zombie u shock abi? Keep wailing. The truth is that even mad men are aware that APC is evil.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by tiredoflife(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

why will he take any federal position, when lagos alone pays more than anything the federal government can offer
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Treasure17(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:

Tinubu is a dirty arrogant and egocentric politician. He is not refined and does not possess these qualities. Instead of him to campaign and convince ppl, he rather use dat time in saying dirty things, agbero talk, very egomaniac! I remember during the campaigns in osun 2018, wen he was accused of trying to siphon osun money through his cousin oyetola that he forced on apc, he arrogantly replied that he is more richer dan osun! Can u imagine that statement? In 2019 wen bullion vans entered his home on d eve of election, he arrogantly and foolishly responded by saying 'is it their money? Is anybody's money missing? ' he went to osun to campaign and arrogantly said osun ppl( opposition) will Labour till death..
The man's style of leadership has expired. His own styl of campaign is to mount the podium and make damaging statements, insults ppl in the name of campaign..but Nigeria have gone past that stage. He is not used to the current reality. Thats y he keep talking making baseless coments here n there..reason y obi is gaining momentum and popularity..we have gone beyond the era of such politics. He cnt catch up..its too late for him..wen d campaigns start properly yorubas will wish Osinbajo was given the ticket instead BAT!
Can't find any word that best describe what I just read. It's beyond excellent.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Transcriber: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Oddfinder: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Gbam!

Same he asked of the youths that were shot at the Toll Gate, "what were they doing there?"

The mighty will fall.
I tel u bro..
That elder states man fulani murdered his daughter, I've forgotten his name. Tinubu went there for condolence and started defending the fulanis fa..it was really shameful. Sincerely I'm disappointed that some youth are even campaigning for him
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by sniperr007(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent [b][/b]things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

[b]

Firstly, was it Tinubu that started Lekki port or Eko Atlantic?

I thought it was fasola or are we adding fasola and others achievement as tinubu own.

Secondly, Lagos made N2tr in 6years in IGR and the state can't show for it plus the state is in debt. Questions need to be asked.

As reads Lagos attracting everyone. It's cos of the messed up country we live. If ports in ph, Calabar,Ibom,warri, sale are operating (dredged to international standard, and government gives license to a company to run it like they gave mersk to run Apapa) do you think the reven Lagos is getting will still be available for them?

Truth is that the fact all those ports are left idle and justed only for offloading petroleum products is what makes Lagos attractive to people.

Ports brings business and believe me, if other ports are allowed to be open for business,. Lagos will lose most of the businesses it has and revenue will drop.

Also, the idea of taxing to create revenue isn't sustainable and that's the only way Lagos know how to make money.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by JealousCobra(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Lies. No wonder Peter Obi is a pathological liar

Peter Obi stays in Lagos. His children schooled in Lagos.

Him Tu lie toxic Ipob tribalist

Caption this and win a prize grin

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by richmanrichard: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nonsense Wailer, What legacies did Tinubu leave in Lagos State, other than turning state’s fund to his personal business?

A lie told most often doesn’t make it true, maybe the reason you are alive today is because of Bola Tinubu & not by the mercy of Jehovah?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the greatest political pilferer of turning States money to personal wealth in the history of Nigeria, if I am lying name 2 companies you know that Bola Tinubu is a director in?
someone don hijack this moniker.this is not the buckymedia we know
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Stanislause94: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

achievement? Where all the money Dey go?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by yusluvad(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Portable na confirm ripper. grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
This one don mad normal
Until hand touch am

Dj! Sample me 2 pot of palmwine with vanilla ice cream
Barman! Play me "this man don craze" by Terry G and Ariana Grande.
Baba dey add picture put!

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Stanislause94: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

It's that same Tinubu's legacies that made your Peter Obi who's got no achievement in Anambra to live in Tinubu's Lagos.

Heck, I recall the 250 mil Peter Obi stole was caught in his car in Lagos too cheesy
fools like you sha,
So Obi was not in Lagos before Tinubu ruled?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Rashidiamoda: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the ever Toxic hateful Ipob tribalist championing Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever.
E go clear for ur eye,2023 dey wait una..u see that agbado and cassava foot print soldiers..come 2023,they will find theirselve in goat farms..
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by IgweOfNnewi: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
GGirll:

This is just the beginning of your wailing, you will wail till eternity lol. Abeg face portable I'm not d one that paid him to campaign for the evil party neither was I the one that asked him to mock the same evil party, besides, I ain't the one that told him to gas or poopoo on Awo's statue, there by desecrating it, a Yoruba leader I respect, may he continue to rest in peace. Just cry well or look for a lagoon n jump in lol. grin grin grin grin grin
Yet you are the one coming under my comment to rant and lament, is God not wonderful, as for APC they are on their own
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by blaise26abj(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean Tinubu was bribing Fashola etc? You dey mad?

Please comprehend before you type . How is fashola a delegate?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ikea81: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
This guy won't end well.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Mom007(f): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Are you sure you live in Lagos? Why are you celebrating and worshipping mediocrity like this? What exactly is in Lagos that is making you ready to sell all Nigerians into another level of slavery, fear and suffering worse than we have ever seen before? Of all the so called achievements you listed, how many of them have not been hijacked by wicked politicians as though their private property? How many of them are you as a common Nigerian benefitting from personally? Or are you one of them? Feeding from their same wicked pot?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by studentofTruth: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your Peter Obi without achievement in his Anambra state, lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you and Peter Obi.

While Peter Obi was graduating with D pass in philosophy, Tinubu on the other hand was working as a first class accountancy graduate for international companies such as, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, Mobil etc

Tinubu fought for the democratic government and free speech you enjoy today while your Peter Obi was nowhere to be found..

While Tinubu was improving Lagos and initiating wonderful ideas in Lagos such as lekki trade zone, BRT, Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, millennium schools, policy to increase Lagos revenues etc..

On the other hand, your Peter Obi was investigating his state funds into his family business cheesy. Now he lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

No way you can sell your monumental failure of Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever and lives in Tinubu's Lagos where Tinubu initiated Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, BRT enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc.

Obi helped Anambra get an international airport (money for the airport was secured by him), Changed the entrance to Onitsha from headbrigde, reshaped the face of Upper Iweka, modernized Anambra education system (with many awards to show for it), laid good foundation in health care (building state university teaching hospital at Awka), gave the government of Anambra a secretariat, built Odumegu Ojukwu University (Igbo Ariam), created Awka/Onitsha/Nnewi master plan, and many more.

Built fire service stations in many towns in the state. Any town with a sizeable market and economic activity got a fire service stations. Though the successor didn't maintain most of them after he left. I was schooling in Enugu then and had friends schooling in Anambra, so I know a lot about Obi's tenure in Anambra.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mom007:

Are you sure you live in Lagos? Why are you celebrating and worshipping mediocrity like this? What exactly is in Lagos that is making you ready to sell all Nigerians into another level of slavery, fear and suffering worse than we have ever seen before? Of all the so called achievements you listed, how many of them have not been hijacked by wicked politicians as though their private property? How many of them are you as a common Nigerian benefitting from personally? Or are you one of them? Feeding from their same wicked pot?

Says the ever hateful Ipob tribalist. Which one did your Peter Obi do?

The toxic Ipob tribalist won't hold their leaders accountable but would be dabbling into the affair of others. Did Tinubu rule you or your Papa?
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by DonBenny77(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
He's such an unstable guy.

I don't like anything about portable and Naira Marley, they are both scallywags corrupting our youths.

This junkie became popular and rich all of a sudden, he needs to be on the wagon as well.

Something is fundamentally wrong with the society that rewards and celebrates such depraved and deplorable characters.

Meanwhile APC got played by this flibbertigibbet
I agree for naira Marley but portable is just a clown in the industry.
I can't just hate the dude

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Okarakwu: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
If you no add Obi for ur talk it will not be complete...you see Obi for osun ballot ?
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by studentofTruth: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mom007:

Funny enough, those were Fashola and Ambode projects

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by truthfinder319: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
You are being mischievous. What is mockery in what Portabel said. Grammar hard You despite that it was in pidgin
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by anonymous1759(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Fidelarinze9:

Wake up

Peter Obi and his Obedient children needs to wake up from their slumber before you get heart broken . That’s the saddest reality for you guys .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70