Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,302 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too (3695 Views)

"I’m Grateful I Never Left Him" – Says A Lady Who Dated A Poor Guy Now Rich / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too by 1Sharon(f): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Starz825:
Funny enough the poster made Alot of sense...

But my question is

Shey na every lady go fit eventually find rich man marry?

Na rich man some girls dey find dey wait till weyDem enter menopause ooo...

This life no just balance abeg....

Not rich, middle class at least.

Anyway most people tend to marry people that are similar to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too by 1Sharon(f): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
People are stating that as long as the man can afford to take care of the finances of his wife and kids, a woman should go for him.

Hello?? A man needs to be middle-upper class to be able to maintain a house wife. You're still saying the same thing as the OP.

A poor man cannot afford to have a stay at home wife with kids can he?
Re: Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too by Cold141114(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
I have realized one thing about life which is; no man has control of anything and ask any man with things going well as planned must have some certainly not going as planned

Think about a man well established with well going business and two children of 6 and 10.... suddenly he got diabetes and that's how all money kept going down the drain till he came back one day and saw his 3 bedroom on fire and razes to ashes.....still with diabetes......

Tell me how if he's not financially stable when he started life

Life is not white book you write with pencil and use erasers to clean and re-write
Anything can happen to anybody......

1 Like

Re: Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too by 1Sharon(f): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Cold141114:
I have realized one thing about life which is; no man has control of anything and ask any man with things going well as planned must have some certainly not going as planned

Think about a man well established with well going business and two children of 6 and 10.... suddenly he got diabetes and that's how all money kept going down the drain till he came back one day and saw his 3 bedroom on fire and razes to ashes.....still with diabetes......

Tell me how if he's not financially stable when he started life

Life is not white book you write with pencil and use erasers to clean and re-write
Anything can happen to anybody......

There is a certain level of wealth that's hard to lose unless you're flat out stupid.

So because rich men can become poor, that means women(that qualify) shouldn't bother trying?
Re: Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too by Wizywiz(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2022
siofra:
A word is enough for the wise!

Men will come here to oppose this post because it doesn't benefit them.

DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THEM
op I agree with you on this..
Re: Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too by Ogbotobo77(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=siofra post=114831264][/quote]
it's no news that women are hypergamous in nature ..to not be hypergamous is to go against ur nature as a woman....just make sure to cash in when demand for u is the highest..cos most women have an illusion of choice when they're young and attractive but reality hits them when they're past their sexual market prime..that's when they wanna settle down
Re: Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too by JOACHINpedro: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Omo! As things dey now, nobody should be made to suffer.
Well, marriage is really for those capable financially and otherwise.
When will I marry? That thought is still blurry to me, infact I'm about to enter ghost mode in relationship cus that shit ain't for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? / Muslim-christian Love Story Going Awry: What Can We Do? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.