Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) (71915 Views)

Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Bullet01(f): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
That stuff is not save for eating man.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Dorakay93(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Your gf mom sent u to buy Something in the market Like seriously Chai bro, how old are you if I may ask
You shud be from one of these culture less tribes.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by budaatum: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Luckysbab:

Fish, you say? I laugh grin

It seems you've not seen those fishes you buy in the market, pre-frozen stage

One might live by the sea or river and not "those fishes you buy in the market, pre-frozen stage".

Vegetables are a valid option if not, unless you'd like to ask me if I have not seen those vegetables you buy in the market, pre-fill this space stage so you may laugh more.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:
Went to the market this morning, was sent by girlfriend's mother because my house is closer to the market. She sent me to help her buy some food stuff including meat that when I pass through her house she will give me the money as I use to take the path on my way to work.

I wanted to ask the meat seller but I thought I might not get a better info as she's the one selling.

So i use style to take the picture so i can ask people when i get home in the evening.
TO MY OWN OBSERVATION, I THINK IT'S WORMS BUT IF IT'S SHOULD BE WORMS THEN THE COW WOULD BE SUFFERING FROM A SICKNESS BEFORE BUTCHERING.
What's your take on this pls?
And should in case of next time can i buy such if I needed to buy intestines.

THANKS
May God open your eyes ! When I saw the bolded parts,I couldn't proceed to finish reading your story. I hope your mother is alive and praying for you.

Note : I won't respond to anything you say but I'll be praying for you though !
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by AfonjaConehead: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I think you should be more concerned about what you wrote in your first paragraph

What you said there is more alarming than the maggots infested meat you bought

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by shantti(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
YourFavorite21:
cheesy grin You must be from Abia state, I guess.

Sounds like imo. They like saying nga all the time grin grin
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Mariangeles(f): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
shantti:

Sounds like imo. They like saying nga all the time grin grin

Puo nga osiso! grin
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by shantti(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Puo nga osiso! grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by bewla(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I think you should be more concerned about what you wrote in your first paragraph

shocked you bad gan ni

He work as courier sorry dispatch
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by tayo60(f): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dindinrin ni Op yi o, if you eventually marry that girl, Omo, you go help her mama carry load for head from market. She suppose no fit send you such, it's disrespectful to you. Can't she send her daughter instead?

2 Likes

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Plugsk(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good people or no good people. Na only woman wrapper go do that kind of nonsense.
There is no sense in his action
Mariangeles:

No, he's not.
Nigerians don't deserve good people, and that's the truth.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by babz11(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
was sent by girlfriend's mother because my house is closer to the market. She sent me to help her buy some food stuff including meat that when I pass through her house she will give me the money as I use to take the path on my way to work.

✋✋✋We Have lost Another Gender

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by gbenga4231: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Those are rumen flukes. Paramphistomum is a genus of flukes belonging to the trematode flatworms.

The rumen is infected with parasites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by brainhgeek(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
I once saw this in a goat I killed some years back. Looks like common endoparasite in ruminant, especially the locally bred ones.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Herdsmen don give the cow HIV or syphilis be that
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Plugsk:
Good people or no good people. Na only woman wrapper go do that kind of nonsense.
There is no sense in his action

Ngwanu ooo!
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by wolebest: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Its called "shaki" in youruba language, all you need is boil water pour and scrub off the gut peels and it becomes white and ready for for cooking along with beef and good for consumption.

Don't sweat yourself on nothing.

But Bros what do you mean that your girl friends mother sent you to the market........

something must be loose in your brains....... man!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by emanobis(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Why not go straight to the point...must you tell us that u were sent by Ur gf's mum?

How does dt sound to you?

On a Monday morning?

Are you that idle??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Joezik(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you not shameless to type this? Your gf mum turned you to errand boy and you're comfortable. Tomorrow she will send you to help wash her undies undecided

Have little respect for yourself as a man. Tueh!

Dem don wash e head.

When e eventually marry her ...no respect for him.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by NoBones: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Agbaya.. .......your girlfriend mother send you to go buy food stuff for market, ���
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

bro,why can't you just ignore the paragraph and offer an advice?
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by alyarmouk(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's a TB infested meat
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
IamBabsjnr:

bro,why can't you just ignore the paragraph and offer an advice?
I wanted to be sure he meant what he wrote
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Sholaco: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:
Went to the market this morning, was sent by girlfriend's mother because my house is closer to the market. She sent me to help her buy some food stuff including meat that when I pass through her house she will give me the money as I use to take the path on my way to work.

I wanted to ask the meat seller but I thought I might not get a better info as she's the one selling.

So i use style to take the picture so i can ask people when i get home in the evening.
TO MY OWN OBSERVATION, I THINK IT'S WORMS BUT IF IT'S SHOULD BE WORMS THEN THE COW WOULD BE SUFFERING FROM A SICKNESS BEFORE BUTCHERING.

THANKS
you have not even marry the girl and you have been turned to an errand boy ..
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Kajaard: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Lol, I thought I was the only one that saw it cheesy

Went to the market this morning, was sent by girlfriend's mother

What kind of men do we have these days sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Virusvetty: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's common in Nigeria, it's a species of paramphistomum trematode. Wash it away and cook ur meat well
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Ndidi2: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

BADASS..
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Ndidi2: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Then we can say the meat is contaminated and not good for consumption.
most towel is like that o
Is nothing new.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by bonnyhope: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

THANKS

How old are you?
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Yōu be clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Kajaard: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
techWriter3:
Your boyfriend's mother forwarded you to go buy meat for her on a Monday morning

Girlfriend not boyfriend.

Anyway you might be right though, since the girl's mum has already turned the boy into a girl cheesy

The Op no get single shame at all undecided
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Oceanblaze(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

THANKS
You are a lesbian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo / Antelope Killed Today For Easter / See The Cow We Bought For 450k At Keffi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.