Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) (71914 Views)

Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by pcagbaji(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
That thing is tick parasite
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Bigchristo22(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:
Went to the market this morning, was sent by girlfriend's mother because my house is closer to the market. She sent me to help her buy some food stuff including meat that when I pass through her house she will give me the money as I use to take the path on my way to work.

I wanted to ask the meat seller but I thought I might not get a better info as she's the one selling.

So i use style to take the picture so i can ask people when i get home in the evening.
TO MY OWN OBSERVATION, I THINK IT'S WORMS BUT IF IT'S SHOULD BE WORMS THEN THE COW WOULD BE SUFFERING FROM A SICKNESS BEFORE BUTCHERING.
What's your take on this pls?
And should in case of next time can i buy such if I needed to buy intestines.

THANKS
You should explain to us exactly how you got this pics, forget that lie you wrote on your first paragraph and later contradicts yourself, it shows such never happened, however that cow was having some kind of disease before it was butchered, I hope you get your answers here.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
The beat is to boil the shaki, then use your knife to scrape the entire black content..
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Glory2DLamb(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
W O R M S!
But hot water � will help separate them as the "towel" is scrubbed off.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Mariangeles(f): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
tiswell:
write in ya native dialect instead of making mockery of anothers'

How are you sure it's not my dialect?
And how did I make a mockery of it?
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by mosaicafrique: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is normal with most cow intestine, wash it off with salt and hot water and cook the meat to taste.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by 43Ronin: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Seems these millennial men as mostly simps. GF mother....
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by ify0000(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
God go help you!
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Wickedfact: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

Lol... is there any age that 1 can attain that'll stop someone from granting favour

You are persistent in stupidity
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by adecz: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Paraphistomum aka rumen flukes ❗️❗️ shocked shocked

Anatomically and biologically, the
scientific name of the towel is rumen
& those deadly looking parasites are
called flukes..

A very sick cow❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by pocohantas(f): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Many people do not even know that shaki should be white after cleaning.

When cleaned properly, that black nonsense would give way for the white part. Some restaurants still sell it black like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by tiswell(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

How are you sure it's not my dialect?
And how did I make a mockery of it?
if what you wrote there is by any chance an igbo language,then it is finished sad
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Berankis: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I think you should be more concerned about what you wrote in your first paragraph

What you said there is more alarming than the maggots infested meat you bought
Bad guy grin
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Mariangeles(f): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
tiswell:
if what you wrote there is by any chance an igbo language,then it is finished sad

It better be finished!
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:
Went to the market this morning, was sent by girlfriend's mother because my house is closer to the market. She sent me to help her buy some food stuff including meat that when I pass through her house she will give me the money as I use to take the path on my way to work.

I wanted to ask the meat seller but I thought I might not get a better info as she's the one selling.

So i use style to take the picture so i can ask people when i get home in the evening.
TO MY OWN OBSERVATION, I THINK IT'S WORMS BUT IF IT'S SHOULD BE WORMS THEN THE COW WOULD BE SUFFERING FROM A SICKNESS BEFORE BUTCHERING.

THANKS
That first paragraph is so unnecessary and at the same time nauseating.
You said that your girlfriend's mother sent you on an errand??
Like, who exactly are you to her daughter (and to her too)??
Are you such a kiddy taata to them??
Don't come here to cry later that the girl disrespects you.
In fact..
She disrespects you.
You talk a lot...
And mature ladies don't respect people who talk too much (be you male or female)
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Mariangeles(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
adecz:

Paraphistomum aka rumen flukes ❗️❗️ shocked shocked

Anatomically and biologically, the
scientific name of the towel is rumen
& those deadly looking parasites are
called flukes..

A very sick cow❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️☹️

You just had to zoom it in. Oh my god! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Berankis: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
undecided

Your girlfriend's mother sent you to go buy foodstuff and meat for her on a Monday morning?

Am I right ?

I am female but they are things I try very hard to understand.

And this right here is one of them.
It would all be family affair as long as the MIL gives her daughter's hand in marriage to our brother if not, we shall all accompany you to scatter their place.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by YorubaSlur: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

THANKS

You use hot water to remove the back of the meat. That's how to cure it. It's normal worms found in almost 1 in every 5 Nigerian nama

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by JERRY1925(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

THANKS

You should be more worried your girlfriend mother called you to buy her food stuff.

I sense problem.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by chigoziri2403(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
fx45:
That first paragraph is normal with Yoruba boys. Many of them can get married and comfortably live in their inlaw's house. Self esteem and self worth are not popular issues to discuss in Yoruba land
Wow, I have not heard that before
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Ubdavis(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
U went and paid attention to trivial things. Ur gf mother, not even ur mother inlaw.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Adesina18111(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sent to market by girlfriend mom... cheesy grin grin
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by doggedfighter(f): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Berankis:

It would all be family affair as long as the MIL gives her daughter's hand in marriage to our brother if not, we shall all accompany you to scatter their place.

Hopefully, if not we will just take our brother for brain resetting grin
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by YeyeGbami: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I think you should be more concerned about what you wrote in your first paragraph

Solo na him you be.

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

Even a little boy can ask for a favour from me as long as it doesn't cost me anything and I'll comfortably do it. My house is close to the market so it's nothing to me n I resume wrk by 9am
When that little boy knows how easily manipulatible you are, he will start using you.
And don't cry wolf...
(In the case of “Little boy”,, I guess you know who I am referring to??)
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Mariangeles(f): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Wow, I have not heard that before

The truth is, they're more humble and respectful of elders.
It's their culture.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Juanmike(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Another simp on the loose.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by YeyeGbami: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you not shameless to type this? Your gf mum turned you to errand boy and you're comfortable. Tomorrow she will send you to help wash her undies undecided

Have little respect for yourself as a man. Tueh!

Mind you freaking bizness, you people always want to form woke. Shior

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by YeyeGbami: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

Even a little boy can ask for a favour from me as long as it doesn't cost me anything and I'll comfortably do it. My house is close to the market so it's nothing to me n I resume wrk by 9am

No mind them, naso dem go dey put mouth wetin dem no know. Be yourself my friend

2 Likes

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Plugsk(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na Very yeye person. A simple simp
chigoziri2403:

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Naijadaily: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
�����

chigoziri2403:

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Mariangeles(f): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Plugsk:
Na Very yeye person. A simple simp

No, he's not.
Nigerians don't deserve good people, and that's the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo / Antelope Killed Today For Easter / See The Cow We Bought For 450k At Keffi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.