Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? (42756 Views)

Access Bank’s ‘wrongful N307,259 Debit’ Ruins Clearing Agent’s Business / UNIPORT Student Researches Into Womanizing And Ashawoism As Project / Eminem Celebrates 12-years Of No Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Stephen2324(m): 5:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Between Betting, doing drugs and womanizing, which ruins a man faster, and why?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by God1000(m): 6:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Abstain from them all if possible.

Celibacy and asceticism is the best.

There's no gain in debauchery, it will later become a destructive addiction.

209 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Natbrowny: 6:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Drugs. Because you get addicted and u end up spending to buy just to get the sensation of it. Moreover drugs are expensive and could make a man lose his sanity in different capacities such as usage, over usage and under usage.

All Shades of Negatives

272 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by posty56: 6:06am On Jul 19, 2022
all

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by MITCHELL96: 6:11am On Jul 19, 2022
It Depends

What Ruined Mr A might Not Ruin Mr B, And What Ruined Mr B Might Not Ruin Mr A.

But, I think drugs ruins a man faster, I know someone whole sold his brand new HP laptop he bought for 250k for 80K just to get Molly, tramadol and other drugs like that

I'm not addicted to anything here, not even one

185 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by FORHII: 6:13am On Jul 19, 2022
I don't do any, so I can't relate.... Good luck to the addicted.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by cRobo: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2022
All thesame

2 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Highman56: 6:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Drugs then betting then womanizing

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by WonderManly(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Some minutes i beg...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Tickles001(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Womanizing doesn't ruin a man somewhat. What ruins a man in being a woman wrapper.

Take Solomon and Samson for example. The former was a womanizer and the latter was a woman wrapper.

If being a woman wrapper is in your list. Then I can tell you it ruins a man 100times more than betting and drugs combined.

183 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by robinso01(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
A. Drugs
B. Betting
C. Womanizing.

In order of how dangerous they are.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Unzerious: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Betting will ruin you money wise, but Womanizing and Drugs can ruin a Life and it's environs (if you get wat I mean wink)

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by chinwong(m): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2022
Too much of everything is bad cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Clinghton: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2022
Depends on the grip it has on its victim.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by omotoso1989(m): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2022
To me personally,I think drugs is the worst follow by womanizing.i think with betting,one can still have a little success one day but still it can ruin a man down totally and if God says yes,someone can do make it a day with it.but I thank God I don't do any of the three.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by JASONjnr(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2022
You can never state which on ruins a man faster because it depends on the level of involvement...

There are people who gets evenly stingy while womanizing... Apparently, they have some fishbrains that listens to the lies and open their legs for the man on all grounds.... While the man keeps his money intact.... Some women will even dash him money sef..

On betting.. Some people only stake when they're sure... but they just get silly addiction but have serious financial control over their earnings...

But drugs Sha.... This can easily ruin you within weeks...

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Boogyman557: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool

WEED is LIFE and LIFE is WEED..

How would u like to SMOKE some WEED..
Girl me have some marijuana inna mi house that I would like to SMOKE wit U...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Kutunban: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Why is Alcohol not on your list? Alcohol is the fastest way to ruin a man, especially those addicted to it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by goshikid: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Omo guy na drugs oh

If you dy into drugs your brain fit shift anytime, and na better beating fit correct your brain.

You see bet 9ja, the day where u go chop you go see joy, but the day where them go chop craze comot from your body
You go see cry but single tears you no go see for your eye.

You see Womanizing, atleast when you been d broke no woman come your side, but now you don get money, you go release your pain and frustration untop them na, make them sabi say no be only them wise... But you gats get sense o.. This kind one good for all this stingy men association and players where women no fit run them street... You use and dump them for d next candidate

embarassed

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Sucre6: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Everything when done is moderation is the key, I personally not addicted to any on this list but that doesn't mean I don't do some, I ain't self righteous, my own elder brother plays bet, and he does so with sense.

There is this thing he does calls rollover with saving plans, we started with 1k and ended up winning 3 million monthly on a max and 800k monthly on a minimum, he selects and plays 2 odds daily and roll it to the next day with saving plan, this I have learn from him but mine hasn't been. Very rosy as his, I win up to 500k max to 100k minimum monthly

Nah bet9ja I take buy my first car, with just 1k start up investment capital, I can't wait for the season to start grin

Rules of betting, don't u ever play virtual bet, flee from it, it ruins your life.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
One can give you money, the other ones will leave a lasting problem on you even if you manage to pull through later.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Waynesteave: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
wink.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by PoliteActivist: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Natbrowny:
Drugs. Because you get addicted and u end up spending to buy just to get the sensation of it. Moreover drugs are expensive and could make a man lose his sanity in different capacities such as usage, over usage and under usage.

All Shades of Negatives

Depends on the drug. Nicotine is a drug. So are addictive prescription drugs. But you can be extremely successful while on them. Even Marijuana - Bob Marley!

But OP ommited the most important word: ADDICTION!
Non of these can destroy a man, they may even help him - unless he is ADDICTED to them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by southsouthking(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aviod all there.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by greenie77: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Keep off all three!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
1. Betting
2. Drugs
3. Womanising in that order

Assuming you have #1k and drugs is #2k, you would want to gamble with the #1k to raise the #2k needed for the drugs.... Bum, the #1k is gone!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by gbaskiboy: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
All of the above none of the above is safe to use. Abstain from drugs, Illicit sex, gambling and other addicts. If you abstain from it, you will enjoy life to the maximum..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by gracealonev: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Most of them don't really ruin a man directly.

But the detriment coefficient of each of these habits is inversely related to your destiny and potentials. They just cancel them out.

2 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by lagosrd: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
From betting to being broke to being rough to bad friends to suicide thoughts.

4 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Itohanmiwa: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China / Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.