Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? (42762 Views)

Access Bank’s ‘wrongful N307,259 Debit’ Ruins Clearing Agent’s Business / UNIPORT Student Researches Into Womanizing And Ashawoism As Project / Eminem Celebrates 12-years Of No Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by showafrica(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Highman56:
Drugs then betting then womanizing

Yes correct but I am weighing betting and womanizing... If you are a sensible staker, it will not ruin you and if you a sensible womanizer it will not ruin you. Any of the two you are not sensible with is the worst but drug is number 1.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by jerab(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Drug will ruin your health and your finances, same as womanising, while betting will fvck with your finances, you might get lucky one day and hit it big tho.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Kollabo419: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sucre6:
Everything when done is moderation is the key, I personally not addicted to any on this list but that doesn't mean I don't do some, I ain't self righteous, my own elder brother plays bet, and he does so with sense.

There is this thing he does calls rollover with saving plans, we started with 1k and ended up winning 3 million monthly on a max and 800k monthly on a minimum, he selects and plays 2 odds daily and roll it to the next day with saving plan, this I have learn from him but mine hasn't been. Very rosy as his, I win up to 500k max to 100k minimum monthly

Nah bet9ja I take buy my first car, with just 1k start up investment capital, I can't wait for the season to start grin

Rules of betting, don't u ever play virtual bet, flee from it, it ruins your life.

bro I am interested
Please give me games to stake na
Help a brother thanks
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
A wise man once said; "two things I fear the most, poverty and Women"

U can get broke from betting,you can get broke and haggard from taking drugs.
But,you will get broke, haggard and dead from chasing women.

U can get counseling for betting and rehab for drugs.
But you can't get shit for womanizing.....
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Anticrime77: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Well i use to shout and think betting is bad.. I played it as well for yrs ..I use to say its a scam. Until wen my eyes clear say e get secret.. Believe me.. If u get d secret to it.. Ure made. Those guys/tipsers on twitter wey dey make big money understand d logic behind it. There are professionals in it.

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by dreu2fine(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
God1000:
Abstain from them all if possible.

Celibacy and asceticism is the best.

There's no gain in debauchery, it will later become a destructive addiction.
Bros experience bus the best teacher no Mata how you talk they will still do it but all the same I think drugs is the badest
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by liverpudian9(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
For me drugs, womanizing, betting. Drugs ruin health,womanizing As well, u could catch infection and hiv set but betting will not affect the health no disease is contacted from it
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Tickles001(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao! Abeg leave me o.
See analysis na! King David nko?

His case is different. His ego grew out of proportion probably because of his serial conquest. He couldn't bring himself to call the woman's husband to negotiate a possible win-win outcome.
His problem wasn't the thing he did with the woman, but how he handled the outcome.

King Solomon would have had that woman without all the evil and killing attached.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by liverpudian9(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=gentleman82 post=114882417]
You are the worse chronic liar I have ever seen.[/quote
He ain't lieing
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by kingimmade: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sucre6:
Everything when done in moderation is the key,

@Sucre6
kindly reply m PM
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by treatise: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
robinso01:
A. Drugs
B. Betting
C. Womanizing.

In order of how dangerous they are.
Because you are guilty of the 3rd ?
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
Between Betting, doing drugs and womanizing, which ruins a man faster, and why?
AK47 rifle, IED, and RPG, which one kill faster?
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Sucre6: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
kingimmade:

@Sucre6
kindly reply m PM

Don'tt worry bro, I go reply, season go soon start, get ready to smile to the bank, p.s you ain't paying nothing, we all comrade got to make this Muller cool

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Sucre6: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kollabo419:
bro I am interested
Please give me games to stake na
Help a brother thanks

Just wait make season start, that's the game, be disciplined, don't just play game any how, u will lose study the market and hit them hard, just wait make season start
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by elinaxy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pls be sharing odds with me, here is whatsapp 08160744681
Waynesteave:
When you apply your sense to betting it doesn't affect you and ones shouldn't be addicted to betting.
I bought my sound system with betking money, I bought my first land with sportybet money and I'm sure if season start more winnings is on the way for me.
Thing is don't be too greedy, greediness will surely make one lose.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by segcymoor(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Depends on the drug. Nicotine is a drug. So are addictive prescription drugs. But you can be extremely successful while on them. Even Marijuana - Bob Marley!

But OP ommited the most important word: ADDICTION!
Non of these can destroy a man, they may even help him - unless he is ADDICTED to them!

Well.. you may be playing with fire bro
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Tickles001(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

What's woman wrapper please

A woman wrapper is someone who does everything and can do anything so a woman will like him. They can even risk their lives to please a woman.
They worship pussy. Anything that has pussy can control them. No matter how ugly.

They're always eager to do things in favor of a woman regardless if it's right or safe.

Take for example: you ask your good friend to loan you 300k for someone important. He declines you because he only has 500k in his account, and can't take out such amount. The following week a poor jobless girl he's trying to impress tells him to pay her parents house rent and her hostel rent totalling 700k, before she agrees to date him. That your friend puts up his car for sale at a clearance price, so he could raise the money for her.
Such person is a typical woman wrapper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by dododawa1: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sucre6:
Everything when done is moderation is the key, I personally not addicted to any on this list but that doesn't mean I don't do some, I ain't self righteous, my own elder brother plays bet, and he does so with sense.

There is this thing he does calls rollover with saving plans, we started with 1k and ended up winning 3 million monthly on a max and 800k monthly on a minimum, he selects and plays 2 odds daily and roll it to the next day with saving plan, this I have learn from him but mine hasn't been. Very rosy as his, I win up to 500k max to 100k minimum monthly

Nah bet9ja I take buy my first car, with just 1k start up investment capital, I can't wait for the season to start grin

Rules of betting, don't u ever play virtual bet, flee from it, it ruins your life.

lie Muhammad
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by dododawa1: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
IPOB, BOKOHARRM and BUHARI kill faster to all above.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
The three of them
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by segcymoor(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
franchasofficia:
Drugs and Betting.

Womanizing is just an exercise that prolongs a man's life if indulged cautiously

You got the gist....
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by KensonAbule(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Betting is the Oga kpatakpata of them all
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by segcymoor(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=cyprex post=114882870]When on drugs, you are 80% sure to do the rest two
Avoid drugs with all your strength and withball your being
Avoid betting it has no benefit
Keep only one woman- your wife [/quot

Hmmm
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Tickles001(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Allisgud:
what will somebody be doing with almost 1000 women i know before u condemned this act u are guilty of it,this is how hypocrite humans are,by defending the ones u but condemned the one u don't do

There's no hypocrisy here and I'm not a fan of 1000 women army. I'm more of a 4girl squad.

I'm not defending anybody here, but it has been in our nature to have as many sexual partner as our substance can carry. I believe that 1000 is probably his body count. How can one man actively attend to 1k women. He might not even get to talk with a lot of them after the first sexual encounter.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Wettoid123: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
drugs kill faster no doubt!
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Geeflow(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sucre6:

Bro please can you mentor me?
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by babz11(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
The Harm the do you is far greater than the Good
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by decent2(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Betting na d worst thing dat would happen to any man
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by maxist2020(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ask Tifinubu and you will get the answers you need, you are supposed to add agbero and Agbado again.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Dorakay93(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Something must to kill a man grin
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Okobola146: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

What's woman wrapper please
woman wrapper is tying your wife or girlfriend wrapper in the house. It is not a good thing for any man, it is a very big course
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Ogunleti01: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
The pain and agony of loosing one's bet could make you develop high blood pressure that can send one to his or her early grave be careful never to start what you yourself know you might not be able to end it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China / Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.