Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? (42770 Views)

Access Bank’s ‘wrongful N307,259 Debit’ Ruins Clearing Agent’s Business / UNIPORT Student Researches Into Womanizing And Ashawoism As Project / Eminem Celebrates 12-years Of No Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Vision101(m): 2:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Three poisonous drugs. None is safe. Run, brother run
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Autobot05: 4:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Stephen2324:
Between Betting, doing drugs and womanizing, which ruins a man faster, and why?

Drugs Abeg

Jesus is the ONLY way❤️
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Sucre6: 4:44am On Jul 20, 2022
koolaid87:

Guy man sabi lie ooo

Damn, you and your awoof commercials.

Only a fool will fall for it

E go soon clear, just wait make season start, no need arguing or making u believe
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by koolaid87: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Sucre6:

E go soon clear, just wait make season start, no need arguing or making u believe

Yes, while waiting, you can prove your work by sharing your previous winnings.

Oops...
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Sucre6: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2022
koolaid87:

Yes, while waiting, you can prove your work by sharing your previous winnings.

Oops...

Ain't proving sh!t to you bruv, believe it and join In to win when season resume or stay broke cool

Ain't selling games either am I compelling you to join.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by babyboy4every1: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Anticrime77:

Boss... No dey bet dis way..bookies will knack u .
Boss nao I dey bet ooo. And I don't regret it. For instance, psg was given 1.45.add 100k. You know my gain. How many times city and Liverpool lose last season. At times, I chose 1.5. I would like to know, how you bet. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by microfixsynergy(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Sucre6 post=114876569]Everything when done is moderation is the key, I personally not addicted to any on this list but that doesn't mean I don't do some, I ain't self righteous, my own elder brother plays bet, and he does so with sense.

There is this thing he does calls rollover with saving plans, we started with 1k and ended up winning 3 million monthly on a max and 800k monthly on a minimum, he selects and plays 2 odds daily and roll it to the next day with saving plan, this I have learn from him but mine hasn't been. Very rosy as his, I win up to 500k max to 100k minimum monthly

Nah bet9ja I take buy my first car, with just 1k start up investment capital, I can't wait for the season to start grin

Rules of betting, don't u ever play virtual bet, flee from it, it ruins your life.
Thanks for the info bro, I need your support comes new season and I will be happy if you can help a brother. 07049568417 my WhatsApp number
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Henryceey(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2022
Drugs Is expensive and betting is just from #100 to any amount but 80% on #100 betting
Stephen2324:
Between Betting, doing drugs and womanizing, which ruins a man faster, and why?
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by StonesA: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sucre6:
Everything when done is moderation is the key, I personally not addicted to any on this list but that doesn't mean I don't do some, I ain't self righteous, my own elder brother plays bet, and he does so with sense.

There is this thing he does calls rollover with saving plans, we started with 1k and ended up winning 3 million monthly on a max and 800k monthly on a minimum, he selects and plays 2 odds daily and roll it to the next day with saving plan, this I have learn from him but mine hasn't been. Very rosy as his, I win up to 500k max to 100k minimum monthly

Nah bet9ja I take buy my first car, with just 1k start up investment capital, I can't wait for the season to start grin

Rules of betting, don't u ever play virtual bet, flee from it, it ruins your life.

chairman how do you do it. pls share update abeg
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Sucre6: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
StonesA:
chairman how do you do it. pls share update abeg

I dey start rollover this weekend, do well to join, Nah free

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.