Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? (42777 Views)

Access Bank’s ‘wrongful N307,259 Debit’ Ruins Clearing Agent’s Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okobola146:
woman wrapper is tying your wife or girlfriend wrapper in the house. It is not a good thing for any man, it is a very big course
Yeye woman wrapper means stupid men who do anything to please women even if it means to decieve his mother
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Okobola146: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Yeye woman wrapper means stupid men who do anything to please women even if it means to decieve his mother
that's the hausa version, I gave you the Igbo version

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by bonnyhope: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
MITCHELL96:
It Depends

What Ruined Mr A might Not Ruin Mr B, And What Ruin Mr B Might Not Ruin Mr A.

But, I think drugs ruins a man faster, I know someone whole sold his HP laptop he bought for 250k for 80K just to get Molly and other drugs like that

I'm not addicted to anything here, not even one

You mean you no do woman thing??
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Dammous(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
I think drugs, it doesn't only waste your money but it can affect one's health.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by okoroemeka(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
Between Betting, doing drugs and womanizing, which ruins a man faster, and why?
drugs will make you insane but the others will not

2 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Anietieo: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sucre6:
Everything when done is moderation is the key, I personally not addicted to any on this list but that doesn't mean I don't do some, I ain't self righteous, my own elder brother plays bet, and he does so with sense.

There is this thing he does calls rollover with saving plans, we started with 1k and ended up winning 3 million monthly on a max and 800k monthly on a minimum, he selects and plays 2 odds daily and roll it to the next day with saving plan, this I have learn from him but mine hasn't been. Very rosy as his, I win up to 500k max to 100k minimum monthly

Nah bet9ja I take buy my first car, with just 1k start up investment capital, I can't wait for the season to start grin

Rules of betting, don't u ever play virtual bet, flee from it, it ruins your life.

tell dem oh virtual no be anybody mate ...
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by swissgoldenpro2: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
All are dangerous and can destroy anyone
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Ppp1p: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Betting offcourse
Drug and it’s effect is choice
Womanizing is part of life
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Channah1(f): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
God1000:
Abstain from them all if possible.

Celibacy and asceticism is the best.

There's no gain in debauchery, it will later become a destructive addiction.

I like you. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Livi2020(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please which options do you normally play ?]Everything when done is moderation is the key, I personally not addicted to any on this list but that doesn't mean I don't do some, I ain't self righteous, my own elder brother plays bet, and he does so with sense.

There is this thing he does calls rollover with saving plans, we started with 1k and ended up winning 3 million monthly on a max and 800k monthly on a minimum, he selects and plays 2 odds daily and roll it to the next day with saving plan, this I have learn from him but mine hasn't been. Very rosy as his, I win up to 500k max to 100k minimum monthly

Nah bet9ja I take buy my first car, with just 1k start up investment capital, I can't wait for the season to start grin

Rules of betting, don't u ever play virtual bet, flee from it, it ruins your life.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Tonytonex(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Drugs. That's the only thing that affect your health directly. And it's damages is unavoidable. Cause and effect.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by imagrg(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stop justifying your action, womanizing is wrong. Remember you are cheating on a faithful wife. Assuming it is the reverse, how would you feel?
Tickles001:
Womanizing doesn't ruin a man somewhat. What ruins a man in being a woman wrapper.

Take Solomon and Samson for example. The former was a womanizer and the latter was a woman wrapper.

If being a woman wrapper is in your list. Then I can tell you it ruins a man 100times more than betting and drugs combined.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by babyboy4every1: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
doragos007:
Bro abeg drop your number make I add you for WhatsApp ,I need this sure 2 odds abeg
You don't need anyone to give you 2 sure game. When the new season starts, you see all this big team. Just select like 2 or 3,put better money. You can never loose. It's called investment as he calls it. Exam psg, real Madrld, Bayern, city, juventus, Porto, benfica, just choose any 2 or 3. If you don't have enough money, you will want to choose Moore games and it's dangerous
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Abufaisal001: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Drugs is most dangerous, it lead to untimely death.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Perocom(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stephen2324:

Drugs and Betting, an average successful nigerian man womanizes yet is successful
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Makowonda: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
If you read the Bible(proverbs especially)you go begin to fear to womanize.That sh+t called womanizing is a severe money drainer that can make you take a very unwise decision which can even cost you your life if you're not careful.

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Anticrime77: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
babyboy4every1:

You don't need anyone to give you 2 sure game. When the new season starts, you see all this big team. Just select like 2 or 3,put better money. You can never loose. It's called investment as he calls it. Exam psg, real Madrld, Bayern, city, juventus, Porto, benfica, just choose any 2 or 3. If you don't have enough money, you will want to choose Moore games and it's dangerous

Boss... No dey bet dis way..bookies will knack u .
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by javispj(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Drugs will mess u up mentally, physically & financially.
Betting messes up 99.9 percent of people who partake In it financially.
Womanizing on the other hand will only help u lose half ur wealth.. Cus i don't think any man will spend all he has on a woman..
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by seangy4konji: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
With Discipline...

Betting will make you rich...

like blood money...discipline is the key...i no deh chase big odds,,,over 1.5 market on tennis....

See ehn...Like today..i woke up with 10 k...I have been playing inplay tennis since 6 am...

I have recharged my dstv for 4 months....internet for 4 months..gave 40 k to madam for food in the house and i am still playing with the 10 k as i deh follow you talk...

2 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by robinso01(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
treatise:

Because you are guilty of the 3rd ?

Not even guilty of any of it.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by MITCHELL96: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
CedarHoldings:
80k he sell am good o

It's not about the price he sold it, it's what he used the money to buy. mind you, the laptop wasn't even up to 6 months he bought it.

Nigga doesn't have any focus and just want to get high for some stupid reasons.

That's stupidity, madness and foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by MITCHELL96: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
bonnyhope:

You mean you no do woman thing??

Money is my priority man, Woman doesn't give any shit. They rather drain and milk you.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Tickles001(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
imagrg:
womanizing is wrong.

Wrong on what basis? What makes it wrong aside morals?

imagrg:
Remember you are cheating on a faithful wife.
Not married yet. More reason I'm meeting a lot of potential wives. I wouldn't want to marry a total stranger.
And know this. If I finally get married I wouldn't be among those that cheat on faithful partner. I'm not that insensitive.

imagrg:
Assuming it is the reverse, how would you feel?
You can't compare it like that.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by cochexky: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stephen2324:

So for ur church mind you think it's possible to take all away.

Just ask us to take one.. If you want me to answer ur question.

After all the last time I checked, they say all men are polygamous in nature..

I come in peace.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by God1000(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Channah1:

I like you. cool
thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
I ve being smoking weed and chasing after women since i was 17 i am still here not ruined.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by SPAMBOX7: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Drugs anyday anytime

Betting and Womanizing can be curbed but drugs if care isn't taken you wey wan help the person curb am sef go japa grin
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by feedthenation(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
---Run from all these vices---
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Thomasankara(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
Drugs
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by shegz24(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Doing drugs is the worst.

The rest just make you go broke - maybe except you fvck a lady with serious STD for womanizing.

But for doing drugs, you are literally poisoning your brain consistently. It may lead to madness or death in extreme cases.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by koolaid87: 1:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Sucre6:
Everything when done is moderation is the key, I personally not addicted to any on this list but that doesn't mean I don't do some, I ain't self righteous, my own elder brother plays bet, and he does so with sense.

Guy man sabi lie ooo

Damn, you and your awoof commercials.

Only a fool will fall for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.