Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? (42773 Views)

Access Bank’s ‘wrongful N307,259 Debit’ Ruins Clearing Agent’s Business / UNIPORT Student Researches Into Womanizing And Ashawoism As Project / Eminem Celebrates 12-years Of No Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by clothingonline(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigerian celebrity do the 3 reason they beg after fame no money

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Neddstark: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
You can get broke and stop Betting
You can get broke and stop womanizing.
But drugs is a different matter. When you want to stop doing it, your body won't let you
That is if your brain is still back to normal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by nawa4naija(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Sunofgod(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bitches.

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Sucolee(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ask tinubu for the drugs
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Drugs.

As for betting, as long as you are sensible, have restraint and bet responsibly, you can't be ruined.

Avoid virtual bets as well. Betting has been emancipating lives. #Betwithsense#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by FreeStuffsNG: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
None. The right question is which of these killers kill fastest?
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Goditto(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
All of the above
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by bende7t: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bro, NA BETTING!!! It can wreck millions in a jiffy

2 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by DSC7: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Womanizing will ruin you for Life...
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by ogwoliun: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
(Betting = Drug) >>>> Womanising
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by abobote: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
All of them, except womanising
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by panexpaul: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
BETTING KILLS fast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Okobola146: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abeg remove womanizing from that list o. Women are blessings from God. Me I can't do without women o, unless you wan kill me

3 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by abobote: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
DSC7:
Womanizing will ruin you for Life...
Lie
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by gentleman82: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sucre6:
Everything when done is moderation is the key, I personally not addicted to any on this list but that doesn't mean I don't do some, I ain't self righteous, my own elder brother plays bet, and he does so with sense.

There is this thing he does calls rollover with saving plans, we started with 1k and ended up winning 3 million monthly on a max and 800k monthly on a minimum, he selects and plays 2 odds daily and roll it to the next day with saving plan, this I have learn from him but mine hasn't been. Very rosy as his, I win up to 500k max to 100k minimum monthly

Nah bet9ja I take buy my first car, with just 1k start up investment capital, I can't wait for the season to start grin

Rules of betting, don't u ever play virtual bet, flee from it, it ruins your life.

You are the worse chronic liar I have ever seen.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Kzinne: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okobola146:
Abeg remove womanizing from that list o. Women are blessing from God. Me I can't do without women o, unless you wan kill me
idioot fuul
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Samade7: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
80% of men are associated with atleast one of dem. argue with ur keyboard.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Doing life alone without God and drugs. Drugs make someone a slave to ther addiction. I met one very small boy who is addicted to drug, i just feel sorry for his family because the burden is too much for them. DMX died from using drug

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by DonBenny77(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Goldbw122(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Too much of everything is bad, even when it is good, and you do it too much it is bad, so you just have to mix the moment so that it does not get boring, I don't advice you do drugs and womanizing, is not good.. you know as I said too much of everything is bad..
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by creatorsverse(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
I think drugs and womanizing

Betting on the other hand, is a man that's try to win money, maybe he just lost focus and lack the opportunity to make money

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by SIMONEKPA7: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
i Better be a womanizer than all of the above.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Mraaz(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
LIES IS THE ANSWER BECAUSE ALL THE LISTED ARE UNDER THEIR GODFATHER WHICH IS LIES
DRUG ADDICTION IS LIES BECAUSE IT INVOLVE ENJOYMENT FOR SOME PERIOD OF TIME
WOMAN ARE THE MASTERS OF LIES SO FOR YOU TO BE A WOMANIZER YOU WILL BE A GREAT LIER
AS FOR GAMBLING NO NEED TO EXPLIAN
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by bende7t: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Am with u. Gambling na killer. It has no limit till account red. But drugs an woman have limit for a day!!!
Britony:
Na betting o
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by HeavenVGate: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
Between Betting, doing drugs and womanizing, which ruins a man faster, and why?
Virtual bet9ja. Look around you, point to a single person who plays it and have any meaningful life? No. It kills faster. Whoever start playing bet9ja ( virtual ) can never be somebody in life. In fact if my friend start it, I will distance my self and the next day, I will block him from calling me and on WhatsApp too because he will affect me negatively with his bad luck.

2 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by lolu2019: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Betting doesn't ruin u.it makes u rich

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Okobola146: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kzinne:
idioot fuul
Abeg remove womanizing from that list o. Women are blessing from God. Me I can't do without women o, unless you wan kill me
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by sematec(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
y
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by digitrybe(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
They are all bad habits that end destroying a man. The best bet is to distance yourself from them all if you want to live a peaceful and enjoyable live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.