Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? (42771 Views)

Access Bank’s ‘wrongful N307,259 Debit’ Ruins Clearing Agent’s Business / UNIPORT Student Researches Into Womanizing And Ashawoism As Project / Eminem Celebrates 12-years Of No Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by flejnr2(f): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Others have percentage of possibilities of return of investment apart from drug so use your head

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
All of fhe above none is preferred
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by babra19: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
Between Betting, doing drugs and womanizing, which ruins a man faster, and why?
Drugs, because you spend lots of money to purchase them
If you don’t have you are forced to steal, or kill to get money, it also affects your mental health.
Unlike womanizing, you can wear good condoms and womanize, any time you don’t have money to womanize you rest.
Betting: Each game makes you loose or win , I don’t have much explanation on this�

4 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by seanwilliam(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sucre6:
Everything when done is moderation is the key, I personally not addicted to any on this list but that doesn't mean I don't do some, I ain't self righteous, my own elder brother plays bet, and he does so with sense.

There is this thing he does calls rollover with saving plans, we started with 1k and ended up winning 3 million monthly on a max and 800k monthly on a minimum, he selects and plays 2 odds daily and roll it to the next day with saving plan, this I have learn from him but mine hasn't been. Very rosy as his, I win up to 500k max to 100k minimum monthly

Nah bet9ja I take buy my first car, with just 1k start up investment capital, I can't wait for the season to start grin

Rules of betting, don't u ever play virtual bet, flee from it, it ruins your life.

anyone wey fall for the bolded na mumu ..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Even lai Mohammed no lie reach you
Sucre6:
Everything when done is moderation is the key, I personally not addicted to any on this list but that doesn't mean I don't do some, I ain't self righteous, my own elder brother plays bet, and he does so with sense.

There is this thing he does calls rollover with saving plans, we started with 1k and ended up winning 3 million monthly on a max and 800k monthly on a minimum, he selects and plays 2 odds daily and roll it to the next day with saving plan, this I have learn from him but mine hasn't been. Very rosy as his, I win up to 500k max to 100k minimum monthly

Nah bet9ja I take buy my first car, with just 1k start up investment capital, I can't wait for the season to start grin

Rules of betting, don't u ever play virtual bet, flee from it, it ruins your life.

5 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by maasoap(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
It has to be Drugs. Because that one will ruin everything.
Followed by Betting
And lastly, Womanising

2 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by goody234: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Drugs it is addictive and damages your organs the amount of drug taking amongst the youth is scary ..tramadol and weed etc.... The rest can be controlled ...Dont womanise and sleep with women raw o lol..

2 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by pepetua(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
The Three are like trinity, they are inseparable.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Mercury12(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Women. Bad ones

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Natbrowny:
Drugs. Because you get addicted and u end up spending to buy just to get the sensation of it. Moreover drugs are expensive and could make a man lose his sanity in different capacities such as usage, over usage and under usage.

All Shades of Negatives

Very Correct
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Light78: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Betting

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by paradigmshift(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Being broke ....

Na wetin dey affect me like this but God go see me through
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stephen2324:

Drugs, then betting then women bt Depends more on the addiction level

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by franchasofficia: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
Drugs and Betting.

Womanizing is just an exercise that prolongs a man's life if indulged cautiously

3 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by CedarHoldings: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
MITCHELL96:
It Depends

What Ruined Mr A might Not Ruin Mr B, And What Ruin Mr B Might Not Ruin Mr A.

But, I think drugs ruins a man faster, I know someone whole sold his HP laptop he bought for 250k for 80K just to get Molly and other drugs like that

I'm not addicted to anything here, not even one

80k he sell am good o

3 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by dhoncesar(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
From my view. Betting is still the least of it all but we still see some fool that will still go extra miles on betting. People ended up real bad with drug addiction and womanizing also has its bad effect. Meanwhile betting can also ruin a mans life but its still abit helpful compare to the other two .

I don't humanise neither do I do drugs. But I do bet and I don't call it betting. I call it investment in my own terms. I've never put myself in an uncomfortable angle while betting. I do that with my loose funds and when I loose it has no effect on me. But when I win its a plus, everyone gets happy.

But there are still some people who will go extra miles to spoil their self life in the name of betting .

4 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by merits(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
Every too much things ruined life,all of them can ruin life if over done.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by iLegendd(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
I don't do any of them. Weed can be good once in two months sha.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Moh247: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Drugs ni ooo , you are killing your organs like Kidney and lungs

3 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Omofizle90(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oboi na gambling worst pass ooo. No play go where gambling dy

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sucre6:

You just want more people to be further addicted to gambling, opposite of what this thread is about. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tickles001:
Womanizing doesn't ruin a man somewhat. What ruins a man in being a woman wrapper.

Take Solomon and Samson for example. The former was a womanizer and the latter was a woman wrapper.

If being a woman wrapper is in your list. Then I can tell you it ruins a man 100times more than betting and drugs combined.

Too much sauce ! smiley
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by EgwunsoDOTcom: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Being an Ewedu illiterate is far worse than these thingsundecided

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by mfm04622: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
All are bad, drugs is worst! Not worse, worst! Followed by betting.
Sebi if you no get money, you go rest from following women. People commit crime to fund drugs and betting addiction. But, drugs worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by PrinceGallant: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
All is bad, but drug is the worst.

A drug addicted person can commit any crime. Read it again, any crime. Murder, kidnapping, raping, robbery, etc. Our society as bad as it is, may even praise a womaniser, nobody in his right sane would applaud a drug addicted person.
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by seunayantokun(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
The poison works effectively and efficiently when each dosage includes all .

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Fairview1: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'm a happy man cos I don't have anything to do with those stuff including alcohol. Many great destinies and bright talents have been sacrificed on the altar of those acts.

To anyone suffering any of the addiction or all, may the lord restore your lifestyle back to normal. Believe this by faith and see it work for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
wtf i do all and i feel so bad..my life is so fvcked up

1 Like

Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by livinbygrace: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Its better to carry women than to indulge in drugs and betting.Those two ruins faster than Usain Bolt
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by fitinwell: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
Wait let us ask baba FELA or Jagaban of Lagos
Re: Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? by maasoap(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
gracealonev:
All of them don't really ruin a man directly.

But the detriment coefficient of each of these factors is inversely related to your destiny and potentials. They just cancel them out.

Drugs ruin users directly. It ruins liver and kidneys

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.