Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) (40747 Views)

SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out / Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) / Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by AgentGoat: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
I wish our last born can see this, with the way he smokes ice every fucking hour, claiming he don't want to sleep because of the useless Yahoo he's doing.

I no dey take pass Arizona and sometimes I take loud but rarely.

And you think you are better?

6 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
AgentGoat:

why the stupid question? I live my life as healthy as I can. I'm in no competition on who is better or not. If you're wise you can Google the benefits of marijuana and the health hazards of ice before coming here to ask stupid questions mtcheeeeeeeew

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
I knew you were not talking about weed, those other chemical drugs are worse.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
AgentGoat:

Yes far better than someone taking ice, health wise and even reaction with brain. Arizona is a strain of herb, cannabis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Godoverevery: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
LocalStandard1:

You mentioned your dad struggling beside you but it's only your mom you're giving the credit to, for praying and crying? What about the man's active efforts and prayers too?

You are a man, let's learn to appreciate the efforts of men in our lives, so that it can be done to us too. Thank you.

True that.....I appreciate the man aswell.

I really love my dad ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
cRobo:

Dude you are in the same boat with your brother
another senseless man. How cannabis sativa and synthetic drugs take resemble each other.

Google is your friend ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
oga he's 17 and he's making money and living alone comfortably, I only knew about the ice when we were all home for last Christmas, I've done my part by telling him to just take loud because ice is not advisable, in my family nobody can beat anybody na advice we fit give.

And what do you mean by show the kind of person I am? Because I dey smoke Arizona? I live life as healthy as I can, google benefits of marijuana and stop saying nonsense.

You'll hate me more when I don't smoke to get high so don't say what you don't know because you know nothing. I don't even drink alcohol so should I go about insulting everyone that drinks alcohol? Even olosho get reason for doing olosho so judge not.

I smoke too
BUT BRUF, IF I SEE MY BROTHER SMOKING WHICH I KNOW HE DOES BUT HE HIDES IT
I WILL BEAT HIM TO STUPOR

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by AgentGoat: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
why the stupid question? I live my life as healthy as I can. I'm in no competition on who is better or not. If you're wise you can Google the benefits of marijuana and the health hazards of ice before coming here to ask stupid questions mtcheeeeeeeew

You are so pained. Leave any form of drug alone that way you leave a healthy life. Medical marijuana are for a purpose for which i am very sure you are not having anyone. There is no justification for destroying your organs even though they are yours. So, you can fuvk off with your poverty mindset. Your younger is leaving alone and making his money abi stealing from people? You see, you are riffraff!!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Godswilleee(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Boogyman we dey wait for u...,

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
LyfeJennings:

I smoke too
BUT BRUF, IF I SEE MY BROTHER SMOKING WHICH I KNOW HE DOES BUT HE HIDES IT
I WILL BEAT HIM TO STUPOR
different strokes for different folks, I know in some family the elder kids do beat their younger one but as for our own family, I've never beaten any of my 4 junior siblings before neither have I witnessed any fight among us or even among my parents before. We all have mad money and nobody asks anyone for money in the family, we respect each other and we only give advices and share business ideas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Slmgirldippussy: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
oloriburuku somebody my family will feed and house your family to the 10th generation... which one be your family own? Family of prostitutes and useless people of course because you are useless.

Even in the USA marijuana is legal, google what 'abuse' mean fool. If you're wise you should know the benefits of marijuana and the health hazards of ice but you're not

Fück off my mentions oponu

Does your Dad smoke as well. Where did you guys learn it from? Product of bad parenting
Father smoking Igbo ,mom drinking big stout

Why won't you guys turn out this way. Your brother is gone. Na so una go dey go one by one.
The Bible says train up a child the way it should go so that when he is grown he will not depart from it.

If the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do ?

Your parent failed you. Yes you know it.
Go fight him. I will support you.
Yes

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
AgentGoat:

You are so pained. Leave any form of drug alone that way you leave a healthy life. Medical marijuana are for a purpose for which i am very sure you are not having anyone. There is no justification for destroying your organs even though they are yours. So, you can fuvk off with your poverty mindset. Your younger is leaving alone and making his money abi stealing from people? You see, you are riffraff!!
your father is a riffraff because he should have wasted you in a condom instead of you being here spilling out rubbish from your dirty mouth. I live as healthy as I should, live your own and mind your goddamn business

I've never known poverty fool, I go feed your generation bastard, It's anybody business how he choose to make his money the topic is about taking synthetic drugs not here to talk about how he makes his money, all I know is he is living comfortably, if that is giving you pains then go jump in the lagoon. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by BigYash: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
I wish our last born can see this, with the way he smokes ice every fucking hour, claiming he don't want to sleep because of the useless Yahoo he's doing.

Na you even teach am. Ice na bad thing o.. AZ still good small.. The normal weed clear pass,just that d smell too much.. Na for tea or beans me dey like am pass sha.. Weekends ... Then sufri dey play my game. If banny dey,she collect woto woto anyhow. You know d matter na. Wey boogyman sef. He go don jazz ashawo hux.. Say no to drugs.. It kills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by RedChiefPriest: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
cayorday89:

Now, I can say that this OG and his comments are not drug induced because that is what comes to my mind each time I see them especially you requesting song with weird songwriters combo from a barman and drink request from a DJ..

I am still tempted to ask, what is influencing you?
grin I use the barman and Dj as my signature,nothing more.

14 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Does your Dad smoke as well. Where did you guys learn it from? Product of bad parenting
Father smoking Igbo ,mom drinking big stout

Why won't you guys turn out this way. Your brother is gone. Na so una go dey go one by one.
The Bible says train up a child the way it should go so that when he is grown he will not depart from it.

If the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do ?

Your parent failed you. Yes you know it.
Go fight him. I will support you.
Yes
Mumu na your mother failed you because you are better flushed off in a toilet that displaying stupidity here. So because you are a prostitute means your mom too is a prostitute? See why you no get sense.

If you have respect for your parents you will know that not everything parents have control over but you're here disgracing your parents. We all have our choice to make as adults. If na marijuana go calm me down and make me relaxed how e take bring my family into the matter?

Olosho dey even quote bible,ka da fun e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by papalsayer(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
LyfeJennings:

What U guys call ice is crack bruh
Hmmmm
and U know
it only shows the kind of person U urself are
Ur last born dey smoke crack
U never tell ur parents or beat nonsense from him body

Small google search before you post. Ice is meth aka methamphetamine and crack is banku aka gbana know the difference.

6 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
different strokes for different folks, I know in some family the elder kids do beat their younger one but as for our own family, I've never beaten any of my 4 junior siblings before neither have I witnessed any fight among us or even among my parents before. We all have mad money and nobody asks anyone for money in the family, we respect each other and we only give advices and share business ideas.

lol @ mad money
I don hear U

9 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
papalsayer:

Small google search before you post. Ice is meth aka methamphetamine and crack is banku aka gbana know the difference.

lmao
what U call Gbana is same as ice
na processing method different
I don't have to Google
these are things I've dealt with

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by papalsayer(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
LyfeJennings:

lmao
what U call Gbana is same as ice
na processing method different
I don't have to Google
these are things I've dealt with

If you've dealt you'll know the difference. Banku aka crack is a waste product of cocaine aka crack cocaine or rocks. Ice aka meth or methamphetamine is a synthetic drug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
BigYash:
Na you even teach am. Ice na bad thing o.. AZ still good small.. The normal weed clear pass,just that d smell too much.. Na for tea or beans me dey like am pass sha.. Weekends ... Then sufri dey play my game. If banny dey,she collect woto woto anyhow. You know d matter na. Wey boogyman sef. He go don jazz ashawo hux.. Say no to drugs.. It kills
no be me teach am oh nobody in my family even knows I smoke I just advised him to take loud if he wants to get high because I caught him with the pipes and I knew it was for ice, he must have learned from his yahoo friends because for our family na only him decide say na yahoo he wan do and he's getting money, 17 years old boy wey dey drive muscle.

I don't even smoke regularly like that just when my body needs the jack up
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by BigYash: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
no be me teach am oh nobody in my family even knows I smoke I just advised him to take loud if he wants to get high because I caught him with the pipes and I knew it was for ice. I don't even smoke regularly like that just when my body needs the jack up
Abeg help am .. Tell m to leave ice o.. Except he no wan live to enjoy d money he dey hustle o..
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by cRobo: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
another senseless man. How cannabis sativa and synthetic drugs take resemble each other.

Google is your friend ode

Isn't obvious that you are under the influence of your cannabis saliva (weed) and you will say anything to defend it

You need to get all help you need

One question if you stop taking weed, will you die?

But it's already too late because you are addicted

And the only way to get help is to admit there is a problem first and then help will come

Resulting to insulting me won't do you any good or bring you help

14 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Slmgirldippussy: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
Mumu na your mother failed you because you are better flushed off in a toilet that displaying stupidity here. So because you are a prostitute means your mom too is a prostitute? See why you no get sense.

If you have respect for your parents you will know that not everything parents have control over but you're here disgracing your parents. We all have our choice to make as adults. If na marijuana go calm me down and make me relaxed how e take bring my family into the matter?

Olosho dey even quote bible,ka da fun e

Can you see how your brother life is going ....U said it yourself that you are tired of him

It's shows failed parenting

9 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Slmgirldippussy: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
AgentGoat:

Help me as am ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by lionphil(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:

Rip in advance to both of you.

11 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by VicUkegbu(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
If you're not smoking weed,doing drugs and living wild lifestyle then you're not a big boy according to some dim-witted beings.
Lol as I dey like this I no dey give rip to anybody
How you lay your bed,you go sleep on am.
Nowadays smoking weed and using drugs na normal thing,as yahoo boys dey increase naso weed and drugs usage dey increase. they think that's how to identify as a real OG.
Lol Og wey go get liver issue soon in life.

Op thank God for your life and I hope you won't be deceived with loud and Co
Rip to your friend too.

Barman! Play me "E go soon clear for your eyes" by Nicki minaj and Kanu Nwanko.

U will still die with ur healthy liver
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by VicUkegbu(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
BobbyZrealist:
Say no to .......

1.) Tramadol, Diazepam,542 and X.
2.)CK
3.) Crystal Meth
4.)Heroine
5.) Gum solutions.
6.) Excess alcohol

Take a little Gin and Juice with a joint of Sativa and you will be fine.

Remember to do it moderately.
I mean responsibly.

Simple!!!!....

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by VicUkegbu(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
kingthreat:
I am happy for my life. I have never smoked even paper in my life.
There is a big drug pandemic in Nigeria. If you know, you know.
It means nothing bro!! This life you can't be too careful, you can't see it all....
Here's a man who doesn't smoke, womanise, gamble, drink... very religious but he travelled a certain time and got hit my a bus, that was his end.
No dey follow life with these principles! We do that which we can and leave the rest for God.
Everyone battles with one thing or the other. In as much as you hate smokers, try not to judge them probably on the basis that they would die earlier... you too don't know when you would leave this earth

11 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by VicUkegbu(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
cRobo:

Dude you are in the same boat with your brother
It means nothing bro!! This life you can't be too careful, you can't see it all....
Here's a man who doesn't smoke, womanise, gamble, drink... very religious but he travelled a certain time and got hit my a bus, that was his end.
No dey follow life with these principles! We do that which we can and leave the rest for God.
Everyone battles with one thing or the other. In as much as you hate smokers, try not to judge them probably on the basis that they would die earlier... you too don't know when you would leave this earth

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by VicUkegbu(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Godoverevery:

Young people are really dieing from this drug abuse.

I no a guy who was asthmatic yet he smoking heavily untill it killed him last year.

Just to feel among and he ended up killing himself.

Some people don't smoke to feel among please.
You can do a proper research most especially people who smoke cannabis.
Marijuana is a medicinal plant, there are various medium to get it into the body, smoking is just one way.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by VicUkegbu(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
oga he's 17 and he's making money and living alone comfortably, I only knew about the ice when we were all home for last Christmas, I've done my part by telling him to just take loud because ice is not advisable, in my family nobody can beat anybody na advice we fit give.

And what do you mean by show the kind of person I am? Because I dey smoke Arizona? I live life as healthy as I can, google benefits of marijuana and stop saying nonsense.

You'll hate me more when I don't smoke to get high so don't say what you don't know because you know nothing. I don't even drink alcohol so should I go about insulting everyone that drinks alcohol? Even olosho get reason for doing olosho so judge not.

U be correct OG.
No mind that Juu...
He cant conduct a proper research on the benefits of marijuana before vomitting trash.
Not every stoner is broke and looks untidy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Godoverevery: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
VicUkegbu:

Some people don't smoke to feel among please.
You can do a proper research most especially people who smoke cannabis.
Marijuana is a medicinal plant, there are various medium to get it into the body, smoking is just one way.

Am talking about this guy in particular.

How can someone who knows he is asthmatic be smoking and be around people smoking always.

The most annoying part was his doctor warned him severally ....he was the only child to Ghanaian parents.

Isn't that madness.....what was he smoking for??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) / Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.