Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) (40820 Views)

SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out / Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) / Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by YorubaSlur: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
LyfeJennings:

What U guys call ice is crack bruh
Hmmmm
and U know
it only shows the kind of person U urself are
Ur last born dey smoke crack
U never tell ur parents or beat nonsense from him body

Ice is not crack oga, ice is methamphetamine ie meth ie mkpurummiri

8 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Edyice: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
H0didon:
Drug na madt thing... Naso person dey compare drugs with betting sad...Chaii.
[/b]Me wey be say i carry weed give my dog... Throughout the night, he just dey bark anyhow...i no even reason say e go affect am as per say my Niggas warn me i no hear. Early morning, as i go check am, my dog eyes don red diee...very red[b] I had to rush and get milk,plenty milk. Drugs adduction is hard to kill unlike betting and womanizing that if you no get bar, your body go still calm... Drugs can make you be a slave just to get it undecided. It is VERY DANGEROUS.
Even portable isn't normal, na drugs they control am...If you sabi drugs effect you go know grin.

As our Ancestors would say "When the gods are angry with you, they'll make you to start taking drugs".

grin you get luck say him no bite you
, thinking you want come Rob the house
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Elporo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:

I no dey take pass Arizona and sometimes I take loud but rarely.

If u tell them... them no go hear.

Smoke ibo and take shayo.

But those chemicals.... The withdrawal symptoms sef ....

Na tramadol , I no understand ..... u dey carry block.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by kingthreat(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
VicUkegbu:

It means nothing bro!! This life you can't be too careful, you can't see it all....
Here's a man who doesn't smoke, womanise, gamble, drink... very religious but he travelled a certain time and got hit my a bus, that was his end.
No dey follow life with these principles! We do that which we can and leave the rest for God.
Everyone battles with one thing or the other. In as much as you hate smokers, try not to judge them probably on the basis that they would die earlier... you too don't know when you would leave this earth

If rapture tarries, we all will die. But one thing is sure, I will stick to my principles of "No to drug abuse" till I go. Principles makes a man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Blake755: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
I had a guy that takes crystal meth omo chai I dey pity him I have been telling him to stop it the worst part is that he is now addicted to it
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by jimmychang: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
oga he's 17 and he's making money and living alone comfortably, I only knew about the ice when we were all home for last Christmas, I've done my part by telling him to just take loud because ice is not advisable, in my family nobody can beat anybody na advice we fit give.

And what do you mean by show the kind of person I am? Because I dey smoke Arizona? I live life as healthy as I can, google benefits of marijuana and stop saying nonsense.

You'll hate me more when I don't smoke to get high so don't say what you don't know because you know nothing. I don't even drink alcohol so should I go about insulting everyone that drinks alcohol? Even olosho get reason for doing olosho so judge not.

Your brother get money ooh,for am to dey smoke am...pray make him no sell una one day sha grin

7 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
lionphil:

Rip in advance to both of you.
okay oga ade don't die again you hear. Mumu old man
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Can you see how your brother life is going ....U said it yourself that you are tired of him

It's shows failed parenting
you don't have sense, so wizkid, davido and other successful people that smoke weed and even show it their parents failed them right?

Your brain is too dull to process simple things so I'm done trying to school you, do what works for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
cRobo:

Isn't obvious that you are under the influence of your cannabis saliva (weed) and you will say anything to defend it

You need to get all help you need

One question if you stop taking weed, will you die?

But it's already too late because you are addicted

And the only way to get help is to admit there is a problem first and then help will come

Resulting to insulting me won't do you any good or bring you help

lol ah swear you are so dumb. Like I said google the benefits of Canabis before coming here to spill rubbish from your mouth. Na you make me addict na mtcheew, I don't even owe you an explanation.

Na you get problem of using Panadol for another man's headache.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Sambaby7640: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
no dey take pass Arizona or loud
send him Link to the thread... make he read am
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by DonBenny77(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
tayo60:
@Boogyman557
Holy gram
Lights my kpoli
grin

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by omotoso1989(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Guy,I finished from lautech too and I was in 100l dat 2007(agric engineering) meaning u're someone I will know.do u know AJ?u remember those spirits pple do see at night classes.infact since then I just stopped weed last year.i rily thank God for my lyf.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by 547muhammed: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
abstaining is the bestabstaining is the best...

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Skengman: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
This message here is a warning to all.

Read and spread it to save a life. The way kids smoke weed these days I just weep for them. It could be medicinal, I agree, but the abuse in Nigeria is alarming. When weed is no longer sufficient high for them, they upgrade to something stronger. It’s a slippery slope.

Stay alive my people. Life is sweet.

8 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Lee99: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
LyfeJennings:

What U guys call ice is crack bruh
Hmmmm
and U know
it only shows the kind of person U urself are
Ur last born dey smoke crack
U never tell ur parents or beat nonsense from him body
Ice is not crack uncle ITK ice is crystal meth crack is crack cocaine

6 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Error401: 2:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:
Am sharing this with a sad heart and using this to beg people to please stay away from drugs.

I never liked weed or anything smoke growing up.... the first time I smoked in 2007 (100l) I didn't like the feeling at all so it was never my thing, I loved alcohol and I drank alot then....in my final year first semester I was introduce to something that almost killed me.

We were preparing for exams so night class was the thing....for ladokites in the building y"all know night class is something very common during exams....one day I attended one at (mko lecture theatre)....it was a group reading for a general course (basic in accounting.....imagine we mech engine student were force to do management courses in our finals) ...I was feeling sleepy so I beg a guy to give me some water to rinse my face to clear away sleep...they all laffed and told me to take something instead that wont make me sleep (I was giving tramaldo 50mg) and that was the beginning of my addiction to this drug......I was so addicted that I was even buying packs (it was very cheap then).

The feeling was great at first when I started using but has years roll by I started having health issues.....the major one was difficulty in sleeping.
After my nysc (2013) I was in my parent house.....I took about 300mg a night before, when I woke up, went outside to check why the dogs were barking seriously, I got back in my room and I had serious seizures ......I was unconscious for about 30min.
I saw my mum crying and my dad holding me when i opened my eye....I was already very wet ,urinated on myself with spoon in my mouth.
I could have died that day......but God safe me...I guess my parent prayers brought me back.

I asked my mum what happened she was just rolling on the floor thanking God....my dad pulled me up, I felt pains around my right shoulder, I have dislocated my shoulder during the seizures.(Till today that shoulder stills give me issues).

My parent thought it was a spiritual attack but I knew it was the drugs I took that nite before....I actually OD on.

I vow never to take it or any other drugs again and am still holding on to it.

Am sharing this because I lost a childhood friend on Sunday......he died from drug abuse.

His liver was 3 times the normal size and divided......Crystal meth was the drug that actually nailed him.

He was from a rich home and last child.....I cried when I saw his corpse because I remember the first time I saw him smoke a cigarette In 2005....that night I was really shocked and he told me this what big boys take in boarding school.

Please stay away from drugs.......you might not be lucky like my friend.....you have the power to beat the addiction by just making up your mind and cutting off friends that can influence you.

RIP Ayobami.....dead at 32yrs.
I can relate to your story, I experienced almost the same, I was a ladokite like you, i always go to night class and I use the chemical shed, very close to 1200 lecture theater.

So during one exam period like that, I wanted to go to night class as usual and I was so tired because I did an exam earlier, so I asked my brothers friend to give me any drug that won’t make me sleep. I know he’s always with drugs. I had 500mg of tram so he gave me half of it and told me I will never sleep. Tramadol was so cheap back then though.

Fortunately for me that day, I decided to use the engineering high rise building and I vomited throughout the night. I couldn’t read nor sleep. I felt so light and dizzy, but not sleepy. I vomited water-like saliva like 20 times from 10pm to 5am. A friend took me home in the morning. Ever since then I said bye bye to drugs. It was my first and last time. It was the worst experience for me
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by eddyroyal(m): 3:03am On Jul 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
different strokes for different folks, I know in some family the elder kids do beat their younger one but as for our own family, I've never beaten any of my 4 junior siblings before neither have I witnessed any fight among us or even among my parents before. We all have mad money and nobody asks anyone for money in the family, we respect each other and we only give advices and share business ideas.
You na boss o
Show me small love na..
The economy tight..
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Autobot05: 4:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:
Am sharing this with a sad heart and using this to beg people to please stay away from drugs.

I never liked weed or anything smoke growing up.... the first time I smoked in 2007 (100l) I didn't like the feeling at all so it was never my thing, I loved alcohol and I drank alot then....in my final year first semester I was introduce to something that almost killed me.

We were preparing for exams so night class was the thing....for ladokites in the building y"all know night class is something very common during exams....one day I attended one at (mko lecture theatre)....it was a group reading for a general course (basic in accounting.....imagine we mech engine student were force to do management courses in our finals) ...I was feeling sleepy so I beg a guy to give me some water to rinse my face to clear away sleep...they all laffed and told me to take something instead that wont make me sleep (I was giving tramaldo 50mg) and that was the beginning of my addiction to this drug......I was so addicted that I was even buying packs (it was very cheap then).

The feeling was great at first when I started using but has years roll by I started having health issues.....the major one was difficulty in sleeping.
After my nysc (2013) I was in my parent house.....I took about 300mg a night before, when I woke up, went outside to check why the dogs were barking seriously, I got back in my room and I had serious seizures ......I was unconscious for about 30min.
I saw my mum crying and my dad holding me when i opened my eye....I was already very wet ,urinated on myself with spoon in my mouth.
I could have died that day......but God safe me...I guess my parent prayers brought me back.

I asked my mum what happened she was just rolling on the floor thanking God....my dad pulled me up, I felt pains around my right shoulder, I have dislocated my shoulder during the seizures.(Till today that shoulder stills give me issues).

My parent thought it was a spiritual attack but I knew it was the drugs I took that nite before....I actually OD on.

Am sharing this because I lost a childhood friend on Sunday......he died from drug abuse.

His liver was 3 times the normal size and divided......Crystal meth was the drug that actually nailed him.

He was from a rich home and last child.....I cried when I saw his corpse because I remember the first time I saw him smoke a cigarette In 2005....that night I was really shocked and he told me this what big boys take in boarding school.

Please stay away from drugs.......you might not be lucky like my friend.....you have the power to beat the addiction by just making up your mind and cutting off friends that can influence you.

Crystal meth is so underrated . Drugs rampaged my life early this year until God took control.
Easy to start extremely hard (or impossible ) to quit. The rehabs can barely help. Trying to quit Heroine addiction without medical help can actually kill you … same with cocaine and meth ( they can make you lose your sanity and commit suicide due to depressive episodes they cause when you stay away from them )

Say no to drugs … celebrated one month clean last week wink

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Itsokayo: 4:59am On Jul 20, 2022
do molly, do lean, do xanax, if ee sure for u.
nah cheap drugs you dey take

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Hed0nist: 5:27am On Jul 20, 2022
Itsokayo:
do molly, do lean, do xanax, if ee sure for u.

nah cheap drugs you dey take

Molly grin
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by TheZeezle(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:

Am talking about this guy in particular.

How can someone who knows he is asthmatic be smoking and be around people smoking always.

The most annoying part was his doctor warned him severally ....he was the only child to Ghanaian parents.

Isn't that madness.....what was he smoking for??

Na snuff him supposed dey take high/low lol
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
oloriburuku somebody my family will feed and house your family to the 10th generation... which one be your family own? Family of prostitutes and useless people of course because you are useless.

Even in the USA marijuana is legal, google what 'abuse' mean fool. If you're wise you should know the benefits of marijuana and the health hazards of ice but you're not

Fück off my mentions oponu

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Doomx(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2022
tommy589:
I still wonder the reason for these synthetic drugs. Are people no longer getting high on weeds?

I wonder ooo.. stay away from man made drugs and weed made In factories
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Oturatetuala(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Drug is not a big boy thing, but I can't stop taking them because I love them, I'm addicted.

If I die now or later, all that matters to me is living a good, fun, forgiven life style and helping others the little way I can.

Op thank God for your life.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Autobot05: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Drug is not a big boy thing, but I can't stop taking them because I love them, I'm addicted.

If I die now or later, all that matters to me is living a good, fun, forgiven life style and helping others the little way I can.

Op thank God for your life.

Repent sir.

I was heavily addicted as at June. This is july. I stopped all “cold turkey “ style which is quite impossible according to most scientists in the case of hard synthetic drugs . I didn’t even show much withdrawal symptoms. Apart from sleepless night due to my body adaptation to meth ..I’m good rn.

Think of your potential
Your family and friends
Jesus is reaching out all you need is to accept him

Jesus is the ONLY way❤️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Gbeng30(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2022
Drugs is a destroyer of destiny, pls stay away..
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by GeneralPula: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2022

This happens when you take drugs without eating.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2022
click the link in my signature to join

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by ipobarecriminals: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2022
sad may God help them HEAR.

Dem fit tell u nah STORY
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Antoeni(m): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2022
How I Wish APC Presidential Candidate Will Hear this Advice
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by patrickodey18(m): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:

so sad ! Thank God I was able to come out of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) / Lassa-fever Kills Corper Doctor, Kelechi-aaron In Kaduna / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.