Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) (40835 Views)

SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out / Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) / Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Shedrill(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:
Am sharing this with a sad heart and using this to beg people to please stay away from drugs.

I never liked weed or anything smoke growing up.... the first time I smoked in 2007 (100l) I didn't like the feeling at all so it was never my thing, I loved alcohol and I drank alot then....in my final year first semester I was introduce to something that almost killed me.

We were preparing for exams so night class was the thing....for ladokites in the building y"all know night class is something very common during exams....one day I attended one at (mko lecture theatre)....it was a group reading for a general course (basic in accounting.....imagine we mech engine student were force to do management courses in our finals) ...I was feeling sleepy so I beg a guy to give me some water to rinse my face to clear away sleep...they all laffed and told me to take something instead that wont make me sleep (I was giving tramaldo 50mg) and that was the beginning of my addiction to this drug......I was so addicted that I was even buying packs (it was very cheap then).

The feeling was great at first when I started using but has years roll by I started having health issues.....the major one was difficulty in sleeping.
After my nysc (2013) I was in my parent house.....I took about 300mg a night before, when I woke up, went outside to check why the dogs were barking seriously, I got back in my room and I had serious seizures ......I was unconscious for about 30min.
I saw my mum crying and my dad holding me when i opened my eye....I was already very wet ,urinated on myself with spoon in my mouth.
I could have died that day......but God safe me...I guess my parent prayers brought me back.

I asked my mum what happened she was just rolling on the floor thanking God....my dad pulled me up, I felt pains around my right shoulder, I have dislocated my shoulder during the seizures.(Till today that shoulder stills give me issues).

My parent thought it was a spiritual attack but I knew it was the drugs I took that nite before....I actually OD on.

I vow never to take it or any other drugs again and am still holding on to it.

Am sharing this because I lost a childhood friend on Sunday......he died from drug abuse.

His liver was 3 times the normal size and divided......Crystal meth was the drug that actually nailed him.

He was from a rich home and last child.....I cried when I saw his corpse because I remember the first time I saw him smoke a cigarette In 2005....that night I was really shocked and he told me this what big boys take in boarding school.

Please stay away from drugs.......you might not be lucky like my friend.....you have the power to beat the addiction by just making up your mind and cutting off friends that can influence you.

RIP Ayobami.....dead at 32yrs.

Am happy for your bro

May you never return to it IJN amen

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
grin smoke responsibly, everyone is going to die either you take drug or you eat balance diet... The only thing I will never take is banku , ice and forinmola...damn that forinmola will make you lose your memory grin
This thing you people say about everybody dying, y'all make me laff. Yes everybody will die. But believe me you don't wanna die after ruining your family financially and being bedridden for 15 years or more.

Live a responsible life.

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Gbogbowa: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2022
Sincerely speaking sin Tinubu identify with MC oluomo it look as if drug as been legalized Yoruba youth now do drugs and yohoo more than any tribe in Africa,Tinubu have successfully destroy Yoruba future the omoluabi character is now destroyed say no to Drug and Drug baron

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by MoneyTrees(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:

But I was a pro in trams and pills.

What you don't no manufacture of the pills matter alot.....there lot of fake of this pills with fake mg written on it.

If you take confirm 300mg you go vomit instantly

Mehn that's why it's necessary to get from a good plug
Meanwhile don't be deterred, what is in you is greater than what is in the world
Take another shot at it, give it your best
Don't forget that irreplaceable feeling smiley
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2022
VicUkegbu:

U will still die with ur healthy liver
But he will die much later and less painfully and not on an hospital bed and finally he won't rot in hell like rebellious addicts

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Mamijoh(f): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Family of drugs abusers
grin grin grin
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Honchoslim16(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2022
cayorday89:

Now, I can say that this OG and his comments are not drug induced because that is what comes to my mind each time I see them especially you requesting song with weird songwriters combo from a barman and drink request from a DJ..

I am still tempted to ask, what is influencing you?
The gods
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Mamijoh(f): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
oga he's 17 and he's making money and living alone comfortably, I only knew about the ice when we were all home for last Christmas, I've done my part by telling him to just take loud because ice is not advisable, in my family nobody can beat anybody na advice we fit give.

And what do you mean by show the kind of person I am? Because I dey smoke Arizona? I live life as healthy as I can, google benefits of marijuana and stop saying nonsense.

You'll hate me more when I don't smoke to get high so don't say what you don't know because you know nothing. I don't even drink alcohol so should I go about insulting everyone that drinks alcohol? Even olosho get reason for doing olosho so judge not.
You really make sense here.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by kingthreat(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Taking drugs isn't that bad. The only problem is the abuse. It is the abuse that leads to addiction. That's what makes it bad

Burna boy, Wizkid and Co take drugs on a steady but they do that when it's necessary

So you know why Burna is always getting into trouble right?
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by sammy329(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Drugs are really bad. The side effects of tramadol is usually underated. I know someone that almost ran mad because of tramadol and weed. Till today he still has mental illness that he is battling with, although he is doing fine.

Stay away from drugs!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Hahjascho(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Some fools will still negate and despise this advice.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2022
Why kill yourself untimely.
Jamesbiodun:
grin smoke responsibly, everyone is going to die either you take drug or you eat balance diet... The only thing I will never take is banku , ice and forinmola...damn that forinmola will make you lose your memory grin

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Gbogbowa: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Taking drugs isn't that bad. The only problem is the abuse. It is the abuse that leads to addiction. That's what makes it bad

Burna boy, Wizkid and Co take drugs on a steady but they do that when it's necessary
what is good about those people you mentioned apart from money they make through immoral song they sing ,they have children here and there are they good model that you can tell your children to emulate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself
constance500:
Drug is not bad.. The abuse is the issue

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Munzy14(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:
Am sharing this with a sad heart and using this to beg people to please stay away from drugs.

I never liked weed or anything smoke growing up.... the first time I smoked in 2007 (100l) I didn't like the feeling at all so it was never my thing, I loved alcohol and I drank alot then....in my final year first semester I was introduce to something that almost killed me.

We were preparing for exams so night class was the thing....for ladokites in the building y"all know night class is something very common during exams....one day I attended one at (mko lecture theatre)....it was a group reading for a general course (basic in accounting.....imagine we mech engine student were force to do management courses in our finals) ...I was feeling sleepy so I beg a guy to give me some water to rinse my face to clear away sleep...they all laffed and told me to take something instead that wont make me sleep (I was giving tramaldo 50mg) and that was the beginning of my addiction to this drug......I was so addicted that I was even buying packs (it was very cheap then).

The feeling was great at first when I started using but has years roll by I started having health issues.....the major one was difficulty in sleeping.
After my nysc (2013) I was in my parent house.....I took about 300mg a night before, when I woke up, went outside to check why the dogs were barking seriously, I got back in my room and I had serious seizures ......I was unconscious for about 30min.
I saw my mum crying and my dad holding me when i opened my eye....I was already very wet ,urinated on myself with spoon in my mouth.
I could have died that day......but God safe me...I guess my parent prayers brought me back.

I asked my mum what happened she was just rolling on the floor thanking God....my dad pulled me up, I felt pains around my right shoulder, I have dislocated my shoulder during the seizures.(Till today that shoulder stills give me issues).

My parent thought it was a spiritual attack but I knew it was the drugs I took that nite before....I actually OD on.

Am sharing this because I lost a childhood friend on Sunday......he died from drug abuse.

His liver was 3 times the normal size and divided......Crystal meth was the drug that actually nailed him.

He was from a rich home and last child.....I cried when I saw his corpse because I remember the first time I saw him smoke a cigarette In 2005....that night I was really shocked and he told me this what big boys take in boarding school.

Please stay away from drugs.......you might not be lucky like my friend.....you have the power to beat the addiction by just making up your mind and cutting off friends that can influence you.

Bitter lesson..

I quit Cigarette in my final year..

Thanks to my bestie Nnenna.

Then I lost trust of my smoking hommies because I no longer join in the party.

Best decision I made in ages.

Drugs renders one useless..It could be now or later...

Just quit guys.

6 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2022
You have reason to what will kill you untimely. Continue
Antimarraige:
oga he's 17 and he's making money and living alone comfortably, I only knew about the ice when we were all home for last Christmas, I've done my part by telling him to just take loud because ice is not advisable, in my family nobody can beat anybody na advice we fit give.

And what do you mean by show the kind of person I am? Because I dey smoke Arizona? I live life as healthy as I can, google benefits of marijuana and stop saying nonsense.

You'll hate me more when I don't smoke to get high so don't say what you don't know because you know nothing. I don't even drink alcohol so should I go about insulting everyone that drinks alcohol? Even olosho get reason for doing olosho so judge not.
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by virginchaser(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

Stay away from it. You won't know when you will cross that thin line between normal intake and addiction intake.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by edosignature(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Drugs serve no one good.

As an Epidemiologist & Disease control expert, I've seen brilliant minds & soul turn to rags & pitiful sight just because they choose to or are influenced to do drugs.

I've patients who are drug addict, some are getting over it & some are relapsing. It's a thing no one should wish for any soul, even for his/her enemies

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by obagofizzy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Make i use this one take hold body first then get strength to read your story

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by frog12: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
you mean him liver grow from taking drugs ?
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by blaquebelle: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
MoneyTrees:

Mehn that's why it's necessary to get from a good plug
Meanwhile don't be deterred, what is in you is greater than what is in the world
Take another shot at it, give it your best
Don't forget that irreplaceable feeling smiley
Misery really loves company.
Please go get help!

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Stanleyq: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Pls o, did u say u are a graduate?
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Ishilove: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Somebody on this thread can boldly and shamelessly boast that his 17 year old brother is into internet fraud and driving an expensive car. This is the very height of parental failure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by victorVIC1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
You all go check out the music video of "How Could You Leave Us" by NF and see how drugs can completely rub a family of its joy and also leave life time impact in the lives of loved ones.

If you are a drug addict, do whatever it takes to break free.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by zinaunreal(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Anytime you mention drugs just leave weed out of it... act on your ignorance op
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by thinkmoney(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Godoverevery:

I feel happy for you and at the same time angry. Una no dey hear. Most time u guys indulge in this thing just because of social things.
Drug is poison. It gradually destroys organ. The more time u indulge in drugs the more the damage will not be reversible. See ur shoulders now.
Drug users are so wicked and selfish in the sense that dey don't consider the sacrifice of their parents or future needs of their children and other dependants. When they falls seriously sick in the future, they then cause distress for their immediate family and open up their partners to unnecessary test of loyalty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Pablojoker12(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sad reality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by adahsimeon66(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Greatest AMES....THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE
Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by thinkmoney(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
no dey take pass Arizona or loud
U be mumu. Arizona and loud na vegetable abi.
Things that makes ur lip turn black (not due to staining or burnt oh, but it actually changes) and that sinks ur eyes, isn't that supposed to be a clear sign that your organs are being distressed?

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by lendahand(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
oloriburuku somebody my family will feed and house your family to the 10th generation... which one be your family own? Family of prostitutes and useless people of course because you are useless.

Even in the USA marijuana is legal, google what 'abuse' mean fool. If you're wise you should know the benefits of marijuana and the health hazards of ice but you're not

Fück off my mentions oponu
don't brag with material things my guy, underate noone and beg God to stay off drugs. You will thank me later if you do these.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by Pablojoker12(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Take anything u wan take, as long as u no abuse am,,,. To much of everything is bad even food too

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) by dododawa1: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
All Will be well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years / Lassa-fever Kills Corper Doctor, Kelechi-aaron In Kaduna / Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.