Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. (2075 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by Miracleade88: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2022
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.
So what should i do ooooo. or you can contact me here.

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by brosom(m): 2:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Thought you've told this ordeal before? Or a continuation of the previous one or what I don't follow .

Seems u like attention undecided.

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:25am On Jul 21, 2022
dump her shes a hoe
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by Marve380: 2:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Miracleade88:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.
So what should i do ooooo. or you can contact me here.

haaaaaaa omo

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by candidladyTemp(f): 2:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Tales by moonlight lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by eleko1: 2:50am On Jul 21, 2022
cool best 007 movies wink.James bond will always escape from any danger zone. grin.Ur only problem is that ur phone nor get gas/bullets to kill those imaginary cultists that the rickshaw ran faster than.
U make

U have Samsung phone that gave u btw 30/40k weekly but AKPAN Calabar boy have just 60k in AzA grin(Tell this to fellow dumb pipu) and lastly,u just gave ur capon friend 2k Cos I refused to join cultist : undecided grin?
And finally, ur GF kal u a FOOL cool
That’s it.,case closed
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by Teeneyo(m): 4:40am On Jul 21, 2022
My broda
This tin no b joke matter
Na one of d new format wey thugs dey use to obtain
They stand at any bustop and start harrassing you that u ar a rival cult member just to put the fear of man in u
The day it happened to me,luckily 4 me,i was inside a stationary bus,they accused me..made noise,told me to come down..i no kuku ans dem
Till d bus moved.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by duduade: 4:48am On Jul 21, 2022
How many times will you post this story

You didn't get your desired fame the last time abi

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by posty56: 4:55am On Jul 21, 2022
you literally copied a topic from nairaland that reached FP , turned it into yours and spilled the garbage back
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2022
posty56:
you literally copied a topic from nairaland that reached FP , turned it into yours and spilled the garbage back
And it still reached FP. Omo eh,this nairaland mods suppose chop cane.

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by Vix805: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2022
copy copy.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by Jmichael1(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2022
Una dey use dis story dey catch cruise abi na wetin?

hw many time una go post dis same story with dff headline?

At 1st,she called u a coward....And nw,she called a fool....

i guess ur next thread will be lyk"my grlfrd call u a yeye boyfrd bcause of dis...
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by Chiboy419: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
How many times you go give use the same story
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by CedarHoldings: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Na coward the guy say then, e be like the guy is up to something.
brosom:
Thought you've told this ordeal before? Or a continuation of the previous one or what I don't follow .

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by Benbisco(f): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
brosom:

My dear, me too I am not understanding again o. He wan use am publish book. Last time he shared the story, she called him a coward. Today, on top the same story, she called him a fool.

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Fool Because Of This. by Zaheeddudu: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jmichael1:
Una dey use dis story dey catch cruise abi na wetin?

hw many time una go post dis same story with dff headline?

At 1st,she called u a coward....And nw,she called a fool....

i guess ur next thread will be lyk"my grlfrd call u a yeye boyfrd bcause of dis...
from my own perspective dis people are scammers <<<i used my fone too make 30k and 40k weekly>>is a format word: beware please

10 Things Women Love About Sex But Are Afraid To Tell You / Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl / Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift???