Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. (1954 Views)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. by cherryCola: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2022
stanleyLTC:
But to me LOUD ,ARIZONA ,and other weeds are not classified as drugs(the one You where taught as drug abuse in primary schools) instead this substance are herb �, nice herb � , it help to reset your brain to become rigid , the won you classify as drugs should be (ICE, tramadol ,molly , Mint , and many other artificial highness ) but weeds is natural highness from nature .
I will always speak for you, my love (WEED) �.

Good day bro.

Please can weed (CANADIAN LOUD, ARIZONA, AZ, PURE WEED ) get one mad ?.

just curious.
Re: I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. by SweetVibe: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2022
Smoketight007:
I wan stop to dy smoke loud, once I just do bored � I don roll loud and light up, I remember 2020 I go 8 months without smoking, i nor know how i take fall back, and once i high like this i dy get unnecessary fear
Same thing with me,I get this unnecessary fear and paranoid I can't explain.

1 Like

Re: I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. by Smoketight007: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2022
SweetVibe:

Same thing with me,I get this unnecessary fear and paranoia I can't explain.

I swear
Re: I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. by SweetVibe: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2022
Smoketight007:

I swear
bro,I think that's a sign that our body system doesn't welcome it.
Let's leave that shit and live a healthy life.
Re: I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. by Dude397(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Same here
Re: I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. by stanleyLTC(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2022
Of course na ,

cherryCola:

Good day bro.

Please can weed (CANADIAN LOUD, ARIZONA, AZ, PURE WEED ) get one mad ?.

just curious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Painful: 5 Harsh Truth I Wished I Knew 10 Years Ago / Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? / If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.