Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm (28168 Views)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by obyrich(m): 4:18am On Jul 23, 2022
BATified2023:
every sane person knows ipob are d ones agressively campaigning for obi

Obi is their plan B

The same ipob mode of operation is the same thing they do now
Propaganda
Threat
Violence
Wow, so IPOB has gotten membership all over Nigeria. Welldone o. I'm only surprised that this was never observed until PO left PDP for Labour party. Last time I checked, you guys claimed IPOB was sponsored by PDP.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Was it ever in doubt that IPOB, CAN, Bokoharam, Bandits are secret agents of one political party or the other and have their prefer candidates in the coming election?
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Owontime: 4:51am On Jul 23, 2022
The IPOB candidate will not win a single local government in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Mrfixitt(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Trying hard to dissociate Peter Obi from IPOB when we all know he’s Ipob’s candidate.
Try to make use of your brain most times. It's not difficult.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Mrfixitt(m): 6:02am On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Once you see a moniker with a combined Yoruba name starting a comment with “I’m Yoruba”, just know the person is a hardcore ipob member disguising as Yoruba to deceive the rest of us.

Omo Igbo, nobody is deceived by the part in bold. Drop your comment with your chest without dragging the Yoruba ethnic group into your support or otherwise for Obituary. Stop the crass disguising. It’s irritating to rational minds.

You talk like a toddler many times. What's special about being Yoruba ? Tinubu urchins are something else
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Mrfixitt(m): 6:04am On Jul 23, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Peter Obi supporters = Ipigs/ESN

Since Peter Obi failed to condemn Ipigs/ESN terrorists, then he can only be the president of biaflaud.
So many mentally unstable folks on this forum. You type like a tout
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Amoo89: 6:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Femifasola:
I'm yoruba and most of us have clearly seen that Reno wants to Toll the ethno-religious line but it seems to be falling off even before it starts. Reno is itchy to return to Nigeria, he should just stay on permanent exile abroad

Now you can talk about ethno-religious but did you talk when CAN uses religion as an issue for political sentiments
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Iremchris: 6:35am On Jul 23, 2022
And why did u like to speak against him while he did not talk anything against you

So be careful
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by naikeboy(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Hahahaha u get life... Because of 1000k dollars atiku pays u to mumu....
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by onyenenyoo: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/

The OBIdients are not insulting or violent, they are intolerant of deception & those who represents it.
Better put, intolerant of those who brought Or help bring Nigeria to her kneels .dear
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by onyenenyoo: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/

AND WHEN YOU STOP SUPPORTING YOUR DUBAI ATIKU BOKOHARAM WILL COME AFTER YOUR LIFE, SO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE STOP CONPLAINING
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by deeva2: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2022
jrusky:

Which youth?

Igbo youths of course
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by emezuo17: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Once you see a moniker with a combined Yoruba name starting a comment with “I’m Yoruba”, just know the person is a hardcore ipob member disguising as Yoruba to deceive the rest of us.

Omo Igbo, nobody is deceived by the part in bold. Drop your comment with your chest without dragging the Yoruba ethnic group into your support or otherwise for Obituary. Stop the crass disguising. It’s irritating to rational minds.

. You guys can be very pathetic, I have two Yoruba colleagues, one from Ondo, the other from Oyo, none of them is supporting Tinubu, one is for Atiku the other for Obi, if those guys were to be on this forum and say what the guy you quoted said, you will conclude he is igbo, my guy you sound educated but not really exposed, it's like you have not spent much time outside your conclave. Peace.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by ALISMILE(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2022
obyrich:
But they were never behind him when he was in PDP? I thought you people claimed IPOB was sponsored by opposition PDP? grin
Ipob have ported it's support or allegiance with/for PDP to labour party. That's why you observe the reduced toxicity among PDP supporters.
We know them
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by obyrich(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
ALISMILE:
Ipob have ported it's support or allegiance with/for PDP to labour party. That's why you observe the reduced toxicity among PDP supporters.
We know them
Maybe Toxic 'Igbos' like El Rufai who is known for describing a sitting president as an 'ineffectual buffon.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Everfrank(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
obyrich:
Trying hard to link PO with IPOB. grin
Isn't it glaring that the two are the same?
All separatists and haters on nairaland are now Obidients.
We are not daft.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by obyrich(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Everfrank:

Isn't it glaring that the two are the same?
All separatists and haters on nairaland are now Obidients.
We are not daft.
Including OBJ. grin
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by rumenase(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Reno the fraud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff / Navy Releases Vessel Intercepted By Tompolo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.