Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm (28171 Views)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UptownVibes(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reno nugget sense
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Gentlevip: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Karma is a bitch. grin

I won't say further
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Christistruth00: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Same Peter Obi you said he killed IPOB members and dumped their bodies in Ezu river.

seunmsg:

Trying hard to dissociate Peter Obi from IPOB when we all know he’s Ipob’s candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Advocate500: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
This economic fugitive again.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Franking: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Trying hard to dissociate Peter Obi from IPOB when we all know he’s Ipob’s candidate.

U still have mouth to talk? Shameless thing.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by IbadeHQ: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

U said my mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by wowcatty: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
When you dance with a lion while eating others, you thought it's fun, now you have ended up in it's belly. When you cowardly
e kissing igbos arse, you knew the day you stop is when they come for your head. Igbos don't believe in "live and let live" they love chaos.

Only a pushover weaklings can be friends with igbos. They don't take insubordination lightly, they want to be in total control of everything.

Igbos are the luckiest people in Nigeria, they contribute nothing but take the most and make the loudest noise, in any other country, igbos won't be heard of let alone talking about running for president to spend other people's money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by nedekid: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Folks should just ignore this charlatan. undecided
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UARBIAFRAODUA: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu is hated by alot of Yorubas...ododo Oro...now they are calling any Yoruba not supporting Tinubu a Yoruba bastard...Tinubu will lose,even kwakwanso will have more votes than Tinubu
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
aystunt:
Rather no sane person will be supporting Tinubu and even have profile name as Batified. It only shows how dull you are; we need to grow up. If Tinubu is my father or my family, I think I have every right to support him. But you, sitting in ur house, with your nonpaying job shouting Batified when Tinubu and Shettima self don't know you is the height of foolishness. Does that not make you a fool. And you come here, instead of arguing constructively you just throw tantrums. How much do they pay you to mortgage your future.
just imagine your write up

Typical of that of a secondary school leaver

So everyone is poverty stricken like u?
So u can see the job I do through your keypad?
Guy calling others fool because they don’t subscribe to your idea shows your level of iq,though I am not surprised cos ipob did more than that

Just know for sure that igbos can’t rule d same country they call zoo
What has changed now that they are suddenly interested in governing d zoo?

Boy prepare to shout Biafra or death next year after peter obi loses

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by CommonSense1967: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
IPIG terrorist monkeys are all over NL and internet trying to repackage Peter Obi-tuary as an alternative. Only thr dumbest OSU slave monkeys will fall for that tactic.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Musauzor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
So those threatening Reno Omokri told him that they are members of IPOB? If I threaten Reno now automatically I'm a member of IPOB . I used to think that Omokri was intelligent but here I'm disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UARBIAFRAODUA: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:

Guy calling others fool because they don’t subscribe to your idea shows your level of iq,though I am not surprised cos ipob did more than that

But Tinubu will not win even Southwest Sha? Shey you Know? Apc will win all other positions but Tinubu will lose, I can bet anything
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
wowcatty:
When you dance with a lion while eating others, you thought it's fun, now you have ended up in it's belly. When you cowardly e kissing igbos arse, you knew the day you stop is when they come doe your head

Only a pushover weaklings can be friends with igbos. They don't take insubordination lightly, they want to be in total control of everything.

Igbos are the luckiest people in Nigeria, they contribute nothing but take the most and make the loudest noise, in any other country, igbos won't be heard of let alone talking about running for president to spend other people's money.
igbos are like women

They need to b ego boosted,once u are not boosting their ego u become an enemy
Every discussion must b about them n nobody else,reno started having problem the dat he praised d yorubas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by aystunt: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

still trying to understand what the link is. That Peter Obi is Igbo makes him Ipob?Meaning all your friends that are igbo are Igbos. It is sad that most of we Yorubas probably cos we have not even really stepped out of our comfort zones don't understand the realities. I will always say. That Tinubu is Yoruba does not make him my family. Let us think. Don't becloud your reasoning with shits cos of the crumbs you get from politicians. You stand there linking someone to ipob when there is not even a single report on it till date and then you support someone who picked another person with reports of links with bokoharam. The problems BH has caused in Nigeria today, can it be matched with any other sect?. Nigeria is our country. Don't allow politicians to divide us cos they want to rule us. Let us use our brain. Seive all news before you digest.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Always seeking attention. I don't like him
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by jrusky(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

Which youth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by AkuOlisa: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
obyrich:
Trying hard to link PO with IPOB. grin

As the Pandora propaganda did not work and Since they don't have anything else to use and discredit peter obi, they are now trying extremely hard to link him and his supporters to Ipob.

Las las the south will lose this coming election.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by sofiscatedmoron: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
check all the tribes in Nigeria
Anytime u see hate,look no further it’s Igbo

Go to Facebook n co n see for yourself,it’s already a known fact

Igbos are synonymous to hate
The way u hate them, how many of ur tribes is in Igbo land how many of Igbos is in ur land, and check who hate each other, and who is tribalistic

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by gift2xl: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
This dude is an intelligent fool, that don't know how to guide his tongue.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Fahdiga(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

Is this a picture of IPOB members?
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by latolz: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why is this man like this.. Must you condescend so low.. Height of desperation.. WHERE IS THE IPOB TO OBI LINK.. WHO IS PAYING THIS GUY SEF
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by jrusky(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Omokri nothing do you let ipigs do their worst obishit will not rule Nigeria.

Ipigs can commit murder if they like no one cares.

Obi will not rule Nigeria that is it. We know obi is yor plan but unfortunate it has fail on arrival.

F u c-king animal sons of bitch. Shame will be your reward and your obi-diots online las las anuofia.

Bastards!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by castrokins(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
This Alarmist Should Come Back To Nigeria And Run His Mouth
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UARBIAFRAODUA: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
check all the tribes in Nigeria
Anytime u see hate,look no further it’s Igbo

Go to Facebook n co n see for yourself,it’s already a known fact

Igbos are synonymous to hate
Oga don't bother yourself,Tinubu is not even coming second in this upcoming election, he is hated by his own people..he will find it difficult to win south west states...he is not even contesting gan
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Asad6ixty9: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onuigbodabere:
Reno has proven he is one of the problems of Nigeria. A paid activist always raising alarm like a police car.
Nice cypher........
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by TimmyTen(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reno is just an unfortunate alarmist going any length in the name of politics.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by wowcatty: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nooooo! Igbos are not like women. Confident women know when you are just ego boosting them and won't accept what's not from the heart. Yes some women's language of love is words of affirmation but it should be sincere. Igbos are just insecure and paranoid.
BATified2023:
igbos are like women

They need to b ego boosted,once u are not boosting their ego u become an enemy
Every discussion must b about them n nobody else,reno started having problem the dat he praised d yorubas

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by aystunt: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:

I'm glad you responded. It beats my imagination that someone that feels he has high IQ think like this. I called you a fool cos you are clearly not thinking right.

Coming on here to defend all wrongs from a person makes you a fool.

Closing your eyes to the truth makes you a fool.

You said how did I knw you are jobless. Thus I have low IQ

But you know I'm a secondary school leaver.

Ogbeni, I can say it again and again. Òde nie,... Like oponu ayirada nie.

I really feel pained I swear cos for real you sound educated and I'm sure you obviously know your left from your right. But you choose to be on the side of the oppressors cos of crumbs you get from them.

If Tinubu wins it is still out country. No one will run. But then what will u gain if u intentionally push us to fire
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Decent09(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/

Of course no difference, Ipob's Miscreants and Obe-dient Movement are the same, those who didn't know should know
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by sammirano: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everyone knows obident= IPOB grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC / MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.