Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm (28166 Views)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Coldfeets: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reno never see sumtin sef.

Wait until the real campaigns officially starts
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by chidexleo: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reno rest jooo
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by ifeanyiclement: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
The idiot is living in foreign country and IPOB are threatening in Nigeria, any one who believes that, has to have he/her head examined

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by GhostWisperer: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
This dirty dog called Reno Omokri should be conferred to a mental facility for behavioral scientists to work on.

Never seen such a desperate shameless bastard who needs attention like a new prostitute and lacks even minimum standard of decorum.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by LordOfTheGame: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Trying hard to dissociate Peter Obi from IPOB when we all know he’s Ipob’s candidate.

You have shown countless times that your sanity and educational claims are questionable by supporting buhari and now tinubu. You need help ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by kay29000(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
trutharena:
You and IPOB terrorists are bird of a feather.

We don’t care if they terrorize you so don’t think anyone will show you sympathy.

grin
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by kay29000(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Once you see a moniker with a combined Yoruba name starting a comment with “I’m Yoruba”, just know the person is a hardcore ipob member disguising as Yoruba to deceive the rest of us.

Omo Igbo, nobody is deceived by the part in bold. Drop your comment with your chest without dragging the Yoruba ethnic group into your support or otherwise for Obituary. Stop the crass disguising. It’s irritating to rational minds.

Gbam
I decoded that a while ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by GistFullGround: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2022

Your own too much, Habaa

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by deebrownneymar: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/

Reno is a true wailing wailer. What a slowpoke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Akagas(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Peter Obi supporters = Ipigs/ESN

Since Peter Obi failed to condemn Ipigs/ESN terrorists, then he can only be the president of biaflaud.
I p

ray you get little sense bcus I
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by vincentjk(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:

You will soon be banned for life like helinues. Giving false information, how do I even know whom you are in a faceless forum. All the epistles just because I'm against Reno. Lmao. U need help you seem mentally sick

Lol so helinues was banned? No wonder I no longer see him here.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by iamfactor(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Trying hard to dissociate Peter Obi from IPOB when we all know he’s Ipob’s candidate.

This minute u are saying PO killed hundreds of IPOB youths and threw their bodies in Ezu river
Next minute u are saying he's an IPOB member.
Oga wat is really ur problem?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Cantonese: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
check all the tribes in Nigeria
Anytime u see hate,look no further it’s Igbo

Go to Facebook n co n see for yourself,it’s already a known fact

Igbos are synonymous to hate

And your people are synonymous with jealousy, greed, envy, bitterness, hatred, backbiting and witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Cantonese: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
iamfactor:

This minute u are saying PO killed hundreds of IPOB youths and threw their bodies in Ezu river
Next minute u are saying he's an IPOB member.
Oga wat is really ur problem?

His problems are simply envy, jealousy and hatred.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by yoribo: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reno Mockery, so-wēré and dokriubo are the most foolish and confused persons I have ever seen in Nigeria They fight everybody including themselves.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Femifasola: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
vincentjk:

Lol so helinues was banned? No wonder I no longer see him here.
Yes he's been banned. Most guys here think one has to be ethnically biased for no reason

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by vincentjk(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:

Yes he's been banned. Most guys here think one has to be ethnically biased for no reason

Good for him, the vulture griller will follow next.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by TwoPheus: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
I used to think this guy is a genuine human being, never knew he's a fool.
Political urchin.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by johntolu: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

All IPOB members, are now 'obedient', they will resume their IPOB activities after elections, in February, 2023. cheesy grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by einsteine(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
You'd have to be blind to not know that all the IPOB youths online are supporting Obi with the vague hope that he would assist in some Igbo vengeance mission.

Ask yourself when last did you hear Nigeria referred to as a Zoo or when last did you hear Biafra till death or no referendum, no election.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by OCHKESTINE(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

And Tinubu is not only Boko haram's candidate but also Bandits and herdsmen. If you may, u can add Isis.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Ineedhustle247: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

What if IPOB support him?
Na only APC and bandits deserve second chance?

Abeg campaign base on their track records and achievements as well as potentials.

Even Tinubu was indicted by the so called Pandora papers grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Masterclass32: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reno is just being petty.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by holywind(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Holy fvckk

Rubbish, Reno is running mad already, ipob that have threatened to shoot Peter Obi any day he comes out to campaign is now threatening you because of him

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by frankson1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onuigbodabere:
Reno has proven he is one of the problems of Nigeria. A paid activist always raising alarm like a police car.

Who was paying Reno in the past seven years of his abusing and ridiculing the President
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
But you support Boko Haram and Agobero?

seunmsg:

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Mrnairalandd: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
id911:
I used to think Reno is a pastor. The rate at which people can go to tarnish someone's image just to get attention is alarming. Why trying to play ethno-religious line in a very important elections like this instead of issue base campaign to get the best for our country? I'm a strong disciple of Atiku of PDP and those close to me know how I've spent so much time, energy, effort, etc, to support him over the years but I'm not really happy about how our country men are bringing tribalism into this election instead of looking for the best candidate to get us working again. Even the LP candidate, Peter Obi, I've known him closely when I used to attend Holy Family Catholic Church, Festac Town many years ago. He's one of the finest Nigerians alive. This country would benefits a lot if he were to be our President.

What is really going on especially the ethnic card is making me lose so much interest in the future of this country and Nigerians.

The major reason why Nigeria is like this is cos of foolish people like you who turn blind eyes when Igbos go about insulting and threatening other Nigerians.

The only people who play ethnic politics are Igbos. It’s obvious that it’s only Igbos who played ethnic politics but the sad thing about this thing is other Igbos pretending as if they are not seeing what their kinsmen r doing online

You should be addressing your Igbo kinsmen with your write up not Nigerians.

Igbos r too bitter

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by PharmacyStore: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
This Reno problem too much
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Danniedpastor(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/

Homosexual advocate/ pastor wants to be relevant by all means. You have made Obi your nightmare.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Sincinnati: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
u are very stupid for that your line that I am being paid

This is the more reason y I will campaign aggressively for tinubu,it’s annoying for u people with warped mentality to believe it’s only u that is not being paid to support your candidate,this is the delusional mindset everyone is complaining about

I just want to vote tinubu so as to see what igbos will do n those people who feel everything in life is monetize

I don’t know tinubu but I pray he wins,let’s see the worst u people will do

Very annoying set of people,no matter how reasonable u want to b with them,they must always annoy u with their madness

Because u did a useless job for crumbs before doesn’t mean everyone is like u

Oga, apparently you're paid to support tinibu and vilify Obi.

If you like hang yourself as campaign strategy for tinibu, every sinsible Nigerian can see through your deceptions glaringly.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Myhusband(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:
I'm yoruba and most of us have clearly seen that Reno wants to Toll the ethno-religious line but it seems to be falling off even before it starts. Reno is itchy to return to Nigeria, he should just stay on permanent exile abroad

but wtf is I'm Yoruba that you dummies are writing before you make your opinion known

you're Yoruba and so fúck what? all igbo can't claimed igbo again before making their point, it has to be I'm Yoruba

alaye nobody give a fúck if you're igunuko, make your points or shut the trap

may thunda fire anyone that write I'm Yoruba before making a point here again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) / APC Official Twitter Account Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.